Carleton Cooling Co.

Toronto ON M1M 3B4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Carleton Cooling Co.

Reviews for Carleton Cooling Co.

shaham
shaham
1 review Renfrew, ON

Air Con Installation

Worst experience ever!!

Paid to have my window air conditioner installed and this guy was a nightmare. The unit leaked after a couple of weeks and they made three different appointments to come and fix it. And showed up for none of them! No phone call to apologize or to arrange for another time. After several emails to them, along with pictures of the areas where water was coming in, they finally showed up. Made an even bigger mess of the caulking and left. That night it rained again and the water leaked again. I sent an email telling them I wanted compensation for the job that was not completed because I would have to pay someone else who knew what they were doing. After at least two emails, I have never heard from
them. They took my money, did a shoddy job and won’t take
responsibility for the poor results. Save yourself some grief and hire a professional for any installation work you need done. This guy hasn’t got a clue when it somes to customer service.

ADDENDUM: You have obviously not read the entire review. You did come back (eventually!!) but I informed you again, that the window was still leaking. I sent two emails to that effect but you never responded. In other words, you were paid for a job that was never completed. Poor customer service. And shaham is a google user name. The reviewer below mine is ‘BR’. I don’t see you criticizing that reviewer for a phony name!

It is unfortunate that you would feel this way. We did go back and repair the caulking but still you were not satisfied. Many of our customers are satisfied with our services. I do not know why you would disguise yourself by putting in a phony name Shaham. I guess you cannot please everyone.

BR
BR

Air Conditioning Replacement

Roy is worth his weight in gold! He's one of the only people I can find in the city who does PTAC units. Nevertheless, he came the next day (on a Saturday, no less) and had my new unit in a week. He takes off his shoes without reminding (someone who respects your property is always a tell-tale sign of professionalism). The price was hundreds less than I paid for my original unit 12 years ago!

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and to have made your experience with Carleton Cooling a positive one. I look forward to dealing with you again should the need arise.