HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Richmond Hill  >  Mastermind Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Mastermind Plumbing Ltd.

Maryam
Maryam

Kitchen sink

I had my kitchen sink done with mastermind plumbing and I was extremely happy. They were very proffessional and did an amazing job. I would definetly recommend them to everyone.

Thanks for choosing us.
It's been a pleasure working with you.

Sam
Sam

New shower and Vanity

After a few months research about pricing and materials finally decided to do it and thanks to amazing team of Mastermind plumming I was able to have this new bathroom . Mike and team are professional, always on time with attetion to details and experties you can make sure you get the job done with a pro but with a fair cost , and ahead of your schedule. Will call them again for sure for my future's renos and definitely recommend to home owners! Thank you Mastermind, you made my life easy!

Thanks Sam.
It's been a pleasure working with you.

Drain pipe installation (after installing new sink)

I had new quartz countertop installed and with it a new sink. That firm did not do plumbing, so i needed someone to connect the new sink with the brass pipes (since the new sinks were deeper, the pipes had to be cut or changed to be used with the new sink). I got Mike's contact via Homestar, and it definitely turned out to be a great choice. Both Mike and his colleague (Muj) were great, courteous and professional.

Thanks for your grate review.
It was a pleasure working for you.

petemorton
petemorton

Bathroom reno

I highly recommend Mastermind Plumbing to anyone. They are very professional and courteous and performed the required assignments quickly and efficiently to my entire satisfaction.

Thanks peter for choosing us to do the job for you.

garyarmstrong
garyarmstrong
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fix drain and instal turnoff valves on a vanity. Problem solved a difficult instal due to pipes being old and in awkward position. Replace cartridge in shower

Mike was excellent he explained the job as he went along. Pointed out areas he had to change in order to make fix. He was more than willing to explain any aspect of the job that I wanted explained and overall was never put off by my questions. His attitude was , it's your house feel free to ask. His quote at the beginning of job was fair and he stuck to that. He cleaned up the work site and was very professional throughout the job. Our house is older and he was able to problem solve any problem that arose and he explained to me before moving forward/

Hi Gary
It was a pleasure working for you.
Thanks for your amazing review.

Davidcjs.jc@gmail.com
D. J.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fixing the faucet leaks in my condominimum

They did perfect job. There is no more leaks after. They have really good cuatomer service. If any other leaks in the future at my home. Ill definitely choose them. Also i will recommend them to my friend too.

Thanks David.
It was a pleasure being a help.

Alen
Alen

stand shower installation

Done quickly and professionally.Very friendly. No mess was left in my bathroom. All cleaned up after work was finished like nothing had happend in there. pricing was pretty cheap compared to other plumbers that I had already called. Overall very satisfied with the service. I will definitely call them back for my future plumbing jobs.

Thanks for the review.

S.amjadian
S.amjadian

Replacing my double sink vanity with new one

I needed this service and a friend of mine suggested this person to me. He was really expert in plumbing. Therefore I called him, thought he was busy with big projects he assigned time to my work and finished the replacement in one day. I am satisfied with his service and will recommend him to whoever needs high quality, quick plumbing services.

Thank you for using our service.

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Intalling remote water meter

Great job and punctual.clean and very efficient work.would defently recommended to others.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Sattar
Sattar

Bath and washroom

They are fast , reliable and expert.
I'm really happy and I'll recomand them to all my Freinds thank you for showing up fast and doing a really nice work

thanks for the kind review.

More about Mastermind Plumbing Ltd.

PLUMBING: We've seen every kind of fixture known to man, and we've help install them, too. CONVENTIONAL TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGIES *** For big jobs, we've got everything you need to get them up and running. Learn more about our services SOMETIMES A JOB REQUIRES SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING DIFFERENT, SOMETHING TOTALLY UNIQUE. ...