1 Stop Shop Services

Reviews for 1 Stop Shop Services

Ali in Mississauga
Ali in Mississauga

Best contractor

I will share my success story with people in Toronto looking to make change on home.
AMIR is good in documentation and execution. So there is no worry here.
I aready sign a contract and will be share with you my story by end of project. So far 6 starts.

Hi Dear Ali
What a surprise, thanks very much for your kind review,
I will try my very best to make sure all your expectations will be met through out the project.

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Best contractor

I extended my home by 450 sq. He is complete site based on our contract on time with no headaches. Professinal and clean. All team members are the same. Please try this company. Thank you Amir.

It has been my pleasure working with you to accomplish your extension, I hope you will enjoy the extra space and also the roof top patio as well. Looking forward to do more projects for you.
Amir

Sachin
Sachin

Building the Masonary for my new house

Amir and his team had been tasked to complete Masonary work which included brick and stone work. The work was completed without a hitch and the he entire team worked through out the winter to complete the job in budget and on schedule.

Hi Sachin,
Thank you very Much for your great review, it was also great working with you and looking forward in working with you again in your future project. All the best with your new custom built home.
Amir

Abby
Abby

Shower Reno

Redid my entire shower. Did a great job, on budget and on time. Price is very reasonable.

Hi Ben
Thank you very much for your great review. It was my pleasure working with you. Looking forward to help you with your other projects.

soniakarimyan
soniakarimyan

Bath room renovation

I've done my basement bathroom renovation recently with this company , it was an amazing experience,very responsible, licences and reliable specially Amir he did such a good job he is very precise and also fair on price. Highly recommended. I'll do my next project with them for sure.

Dear Sonia,
I am absolutely thrilled to revive a great review form you,
It was my pleasure working with you guys. I am looking forward to help you with your future projects.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in advance.

Dorsa
Dorsa
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement

Awesome service and staff, very happy with our basement work. This company definitely knows what they are doing. Recommending to others for sure. Thanks again for all your efforts and hard work.

Dear Dorsa,
I am absolutely thankful to receive your great review.
It was great working with you as well.
Looking forward to help you on you future projects.

MS
MS
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen

Amazing customer service, professional team and very fast turnaround. I am truly happy that I did business with them. Highly recommended.

Dear Mahsa

We really appreciate that you have taken your time and provided us with your great feedback and great review.
Looking forward to work for you on your future project.

Reza M.
Reza M.

Projects and services

Amir(1 stop shop) has worked with me in a projects for new building and major renovation. In different fields .

Thanks reza for your review...
Looking forward to working with you on your other projects...

Sarah
Sarah

Sunroom renovation

Wall, ceiling and floor repair, plastering, door installation to turn junk storage room into sunroom. Amir gave me great suggestions that were within my budget. He was easy to connect with and kept the project on schedule.

Hi Sarah

Thank you for your great review looking forward to help you with your other projects.

myavarifar
myavarifar

house renovations

this renovation included flooring , bath rooms, kitchen and remodeling the existing basement. all areas of work is well done.

Hi Mike
I am glad that you were satisfied
And thank you for your review.
Regards

More about 1 Stop Shop Services

Our Mission:

We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. 1 Stop Shop Services opened with a vision in mind to offer 1 Stop Renovation and Construction Service for our customers and clients in Greater Toronto Area (GTA) with the convenience and expertise from all the necessary trades under one umbrella. We believe that in order to provide our customers with the highest quality of workmanship for your construction project,the right person is needed for the job! From either a Full Renovation, Addition, kitchen renovation, bath room renovation or even finishing a basement to any other construction and renovation projects, 1 stop shop will deliver success and promise and insure your satisfaction.

Long Term Business:

We’re committed to providing the highest level of service for you to always choose us for your remodeling and construction needs. The process of renovation can be complex. So, we want to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. We genuinely care about your project and your experience.

Why Choose US:

Project Management,
Successful project is based on 3 criteria:
Creating Project Budgeting
Creating Project Scope
Creating Project Schedule

We Love What We Do,
We have the passion for creating and building your dream project. We care about maximum efficiency and love to see satisfied client.We have unique project management system.

We Truly Care,
The right care can ensure the success of any projects. We believe in partnership & trust and work with you to create a great space.

Our Promise to You,
We have an unwavering philosophy of caring for our project and our customer's perspectives in order to accomplish the best quality project to grantee your satisfaction.

Trust,
Our relationship with our clients, professional partners, and subcontractors has transparency. With complete honesty from the start, there is a neutral base to work from. Our foundation is to build a trusting relationship, leading to many successful endeavors together.

Our Team,

Over the years, we have built solid relationships within the construction industry and our team are highly competent to provide professional services to our customer and clients in the industry from architects, interior designers to specialized trades like Concrete worker, Carpenter, Dry-Waller, Taper/Plasterer, Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, Painter, Landscapers, Maintenance workers and etc. We are confident these working relationships have helped us to provide our customers with the best quality services in minor and major projects.

We are fully insured and we make sure to use the right procedures to protect you and your property.

Additionally, we strive to maintain a clean job site and will take necessary steps to keep disruptions to you and your home to a minimum.

Call us today, and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family.