Adanac Roofing

Adanac Roofing

Reviews for Adanac Roofing

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement

Kurt, Justin and the gutter guy that I didn't get the name of were extremely professional and awesome. Was totally surprised they took the time at the end to clean up.

My coworker recommended them to me, and I definitely recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Very happy with my new roof and gutters.

Sally in Surrey
Sally in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Request to have a diverter/gutter fix issue

Dan was next door giving my neighbour a quotation. I approached and asked if he could stop by and give me quotation on a gutter issue I'd been having. Instead of giving me a costly quotation to fix the issue, Dan got on a stepstool with a stick and moved the diverter attached to the shake shingle and fixed the problem no charge (told me I needed an extra nail in there to hold it in place). I also asked him to give me an assessment of my 19 year old shake shingles and instead of trying to sell me a 30K job he told me my shakes were still ok. Honesty is much appreciated and will go a long way in my books.

Bruce Filsinger in Surrey
Bruce Filsinger in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Replacement of gutters

Top quality advice and work. Exceeded our expectations . Definitely worth the price. Kudos to Adanac for a job well done.
Dan provided an accurate estimate and work was completed within two weeks.

Tanya in Vancouver
Tanya in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Roof

We hired Adanac to replace our existing roof and do the new roof on our addition, as well as provide new gutters. Kurt and his team from Adanac Roofing were great. When our reno project was delayed they accomodated us without complaint, their price was very competitive, and their service was commendable--they finished our job on time even when it turned out to be trickier than expected, and they thoroughly cleaned up the site when they were done. We would definitely recommend them to anyone needing roof/gutter work done!

Guest
Guest
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Replacement

We started noticing a brown spot developing on our ceiling and upon investigating, noticed there were several spots in the attic where water was penetrating and a roof replacement was imminent. We started interviewing several roofing companies and evaluating our choices.

We eventually landed on using Adanac. Kurt, our project manager, made time around my hectic schedule to come out and inspect and make recommendations on my old roof. He noted all the deficient areas (our roof was only 5 yrs old, but installed very poorly) and clearly explained what his scope would include. A couple of days later we received a very comprehensive quotation complete with warranty and WCB documentation. Communication on this job was always handled in a timely manner ensuring everyone involved understood the project so it could run smoothly.

Wally, the installer, and his crew were available at the very first sign of weather permitting installation conditions and made short work of our approximately 1500sf roof replacement. The entire crew was very friendly and left the site in good clean condition.

We are very happy with the professionalism, skill, and speed of Adanac. We can rest assured that our new roof is now properly installed and recommend anyone speak to Adanac for their roofing needs.

Looking for Roofing pros in Surrey?