Rapid Home Solutions

Jeneevan in Edmonton
Owner/Manager
Rapid Home Solutions [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Rapid Home Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rapid Home Solutions

Ruben Logeswaran in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

As a first time home buyer I was a little overwhelmed with all the added expenses but I definitely wanted a reliable heating & cooling system for my family and I. I was recommended to Rapid Home Solution through a friend of mine & I can't tell you how satisfied I have been with their services and their above and beyond care for customer service. Since I wasn't too educated with all this, they were able to provide me with detailed information and educate me with all maintenance questions. Super friendly staff and extremely knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Thanks a ton!

Job Price

Happy to hear positive feedback of all the things we strive to excel at! Thank you for taking the time to review Rapid Home Solutions.

Sarah in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My 30 Year old furnace was on the verge of breaking down and I called Rapid Home Solutions to get some information about a installation of a new High efficiency furnace. I was very impressed with how quickly they met with me to discuss my options and book an installation date for the next morning. Job was very tidy and all the staff was very professional. Would 100% recommend.

Job Price

Happy to hear we got to you so quickly! Referrals are our biggest compliment. Its good to hear that your experience with Rapid Home Solutions was a good one. Thank you so much for the review!

1 review Edmonton, AB

They came in and installed a new high efficiency furnace and air conditioner. It was very quick and they did an amazing job, I was definitely impressed. All the equipment has been working great. Would definitely recommend!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and happy to hear everything has been working great for you. Thanks again!

campcat
1 review Edmonton, AB

replacing old tank system with on demand hot water system and installing nest Thermostat lots of work but done very well

Job Price

We are glad that you are happy with our service. Thank you very much for the review!

Fatima
1 review Edmonton, AB

As a new home owner I knew I wanted to have AC installed but had limited knowledge. When I called Rapid HS they took  the time to ensure they answered all my questions. I found the staff to be very knowledgeable and respectful.
I was able to book an appointment for installation within a week. On the day of the appointment they were prompt and professional treating my new home with care just as I would. They worked in my home without disrupting the whole house and explained everything they had done with patience and clarity. One again they answered any and all of my questions. When they left they left the area they were working in clean and tidy.
Overall from start to finish I was extremely satisfied with the company and service provided. I will, and have already recommended them to others.

Job Price

We appreciate your detailed positive review. Referrals are our biggest compliment, Its good to hear that your experience with Rapid Home Solutions was a good one. We strive to always provide excellent service. Thanks so much!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Pickardville, AB

I had them come out to replace my furnace. Came exactly on time, were clean and presentable men, removed and replaced with a high efficiency and worked flawlessly. After the fact they noticed our well water had a egg odor to it, stuck around on their own time and inspected the water system in the basement. Ended up recommending a filter and softener system, which I ended up purchasing, giving us crystal clear odourless water!! Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for your positive review, we greatly appreciate your input. Happy to hear our recommendation for a filter and softener system resolved the odour problem you were having! Thanks again.

Ronek in Mississauga

I called them and they came the next day gave me a quote, and installed it the same week. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs Hvac services. Great service. Very professional

Job Price

Happy to hear positive feedback of all the things we strive to excel at. Glad we were able to get to you so quickly! Thanks again.

AleciaMarie in Oakville
1 review Edmonton, AB

I cannot express enough how pleased I was with the service I received from rapid home solutions when they installed Gas Furnace in my home. Every stage of the process from the sales, to the installation to the follow up! I feel like a valued customer. Will recommend to others.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such great feedback. Its referrals from customers like you that are greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend. Thanks again!

More about Rapid Home Solutions

Rapid Home solutions is a family owned and operated HVAC and Plumbing company since 2009. All of our technicians are certified and trained to help you with installations, repairs, replacement and preventative maintenance. We are known for our values of honesty, integrity and will treat your home as if it's our own.