Rapid Home Solutions

Reviews for Rapid Home Solutions

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

Older Furnace Repair

Thermostat and furnace were not communicating. Submitted HomeStars request in evening and got a call back from RHS in about 15 minutes...that is what I call rapid! Jay arrived as scheduled and systematically diagnosed the problem. He patiently explained what he found, proposed a solution, and gave me a quote. He returned a few days later to install a slightly hard-to-find part given the age of the furnace. Even though the part was slightly more expensive than he estimated, Jay stuck to his original quote. Overall, excellent experience.

Thank you for your review Tim! We strive to have quick reliable service and we are pleased to hear you experienced that. Thankfully this furnace issue got resolved before the winter! Jay would be happy to hear you were pleased with his work, enjoy a warm winter Tim thanks again!

Errol Walsh
Errol Walsh

Strongly recommend

We loved our new air conditioner so much that were already looking into buying a furnace before the upcoming cold months! Rapid Home Solutions has met all possible expectations, and we strongly recommend the company.

Thank you for the review Errol, much appreciated and thanks again for hiring us. It was our pleasure to install your new Air conditioner for you, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Thomas Joslin
Thomas Joslin

Really impressed

Rapid Home delivered great services to my family. We were really impressed with how great the employees were here and how quick it was getting the air conditioner home safe!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review Thomas! Happy to hear our team made your experience a good one.

Johanna Reynold
Johanna Reynold

Can not wait

Rapid Home Solutions
1-855-286-2950
Edmonton
AB
T6E 6B9

Had some great work done by Rapid Home. Love the new air conditioner and can not wait to try out the furnace too! They are speedy and experienced service providers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review Johanna! We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and happy to hear everything has been working great for you. Thanks again!

Mathias Pedersen
Mathias Pedersen

Trustworthy

Never thought I’d be this ecstatic over an air conditioner! I definitely recommend Rapid Home and their amazingly quick services. If you’re looking for something stress free and a great, trustworthy company, I highly recommend going to Rapid Home.

Thank you for submitting a review for us Marthia! We're glad you're happy with your new Air conditioning system and our service. Thanks again for hiring us it was a pleasure to work for you.

Sander Danielsen
Sander Danielsen

Excellent

I’m very happy with my business with Rapid Home Solutions. We had some trouble with other companies regarding installation and customer service, but experienced nothing short of excellence with this company!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review Sander! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!

Liam Oliver
Liam Oliver

Satisfactory Service

I’m really happy with my decision on going with Rapid Home for my new air conditioner and furnace. I never have to worry about an uncomfortable sleep or long summer day. The whole house now feels happy to come home knowing temperatures will be satisfactory, no matter what the weather may be outside! Consider them for your home!

Thank you Sander for your comments and taking the time write a review for us! We're glad you're happy with the outcome and look forward to serving you again. Cheers!

Victor Lora
Victor Lora

Happy with the service

I travel often for work and was wanting a reliable air conditioner that would keep my family cool and comfortable this summer while I was gone. Rapid Home provided just that. I’m very happy with the service and plan to continue my relationship with them in the coming years.

Thank you for the review Victor, much appreciated and thanks again for hiring us. It was our pleasure to install your new Air conditioner for you, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Lori McCullough
Lori McCullough

Trusted company

My family of five was in dire need of a new AC unit, as the summer months are among us, we were in search of a reliable company to keep our home nice and cool. A friend recommended Rapid Home Solutions, after researching the company and reviews, we decided to place our trust in them. They haven’t let us down yet, Rapid was extremely thorough, and helpful throughout every step of the way. Our technician explained the process from start to finish and answered all of our questions confidently, leaving us feeling as though our family was in good hands.

Thank you very much for submitting a review for us Lori! I'm glad you're happy with our service and it was a pleasure to install your AC system for you. Thanks again for hiring us!

karina.mujevirova
karina.mujevirova

Honest, Reliable and Personable

I was looking for an AC unit for my multilevel new townhouse and obtained four quotes from different companies prior to reaching out to Rapid Homes Solutions. Jay, from Rapid Home Solutions, did not try to sell me the giant, tower looking units that are common for the single family homes that other companies were promoting. Jay went far and beyond and found me the perfect AC unit, horizontal discharge, quiet and efficient that meets latest City requirements for an amazing price and sent me the best technician, Gurmeet, to install it. Both Jay and Gurmeet followed up with me the next day to see if I was enjoying the AC. The Rapid Homes Solutions is a trustworthy company that delivers their services as promised.

Thank you so much for this great review Karina, we're very glad you chose us too! We're sure you'll find your new air conditioning unit will keep you more comfortable than ever and serve you well for many years to come. Thanks again for choosing us! Jay and Gurmeet will be happy to hear you are pleased with their hard work. Enjoy the rest of your summer Karina!

More about Rapid Home Solutions

Rapid Home solutions is a family owned and operated HVAC and Plumbing company since 2009. All of our technicians are certified and trained to help you with installations, repairs, replacement and preventative maintenance. We are known for our values of honesty, integrity and will treat your home as if it's our own.