Rapid Home Solutions

Edmonton AB T6E 6B9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Rapid Home Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Rapid Home Solutions

Ruben Logeswaran in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

As a first time home buyer I was a little overwhelmed with all the added expenses but I definitely wanted a reliable heating & cooling system for my family and I. I was recommended to Rapid Home Solution through a friend of mine & I can't tell you how satisfied I have been with their services and their above and beyond care for customer service. Since I wasn't too educated with all this, they were able to provide me with detailed information and educate me with all maintenance questions. Super friendly staff and extremely knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Thanks a ton!

Job Price

Happy to hear positive feedback of all the things we strive to excel at! Thank you for taking the time to review Rapid Home Solutions.

Sarah in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

My 30 Year old furnace was on the verge of breaking down and I called Rapid Home Solutions to get some information about a installation of a new High efficiency furnace. I was very impressed with how quickly they met with me to discuss my options and book an installation date for the next morning. Job was very tidy and all the staff was very professional. Would 100% recommend.

Job Price

Happy to hear we got to you so quickly! Referrals are our biggest compliment. Its good to hear that your experience with Rapid Home Solutions was a good one. Thank you so much for the review!

1 review Edmonton, AB

They came in and installed a new high efficiency furnace and air conditioner. It was very quick and they did an amazing job, I was definitely impressed. All the equipment has been working great. Would definitely recommend!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and happy to hear everything has been working great for you. Thanks again!

campcat
1 review Edmonton, AB

replacing old tank system with on demand hot water system and installing nest Thermostat lots of work but done very well

Job Price

We are glad that you are happy with our service. Thank you very much for the review!

Fatima
1 review Edmonton, AB

As a new home owner I knew I wanted to have AC installed but had limited knowledge. When I called Rapid HS they took  the time to ensure they answered all my questions. I found the staff to be very knowledgeable and respectful.
I was able to book an appointment for installation within a week. On the day of the appointment they were prompt and professional treating my new home with care just as I would. They worked in my home without disrupting the whole house and explained everything they had done with patience and clarity. One again they answered any and all of my questions. When they left they left the area they were working in clean and tidy.
Overall from start to finish I was extremely satisfied with the company and service provided. I will, and have already recommended them to others.