Rapid Home Solutions

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Rapid Home Solutions

Reviews for Rapid Home Solutions

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Awesome customer team

We were hesitant at first, but their customer team was awesome! When they showed up, he made great work to have us feel comfortable before coming in, explained the pricing options clearly, and we are very pleased with the level they had tidied up after (although I did have to clean a bit, it was nowhere like some horror stories I have read. A broom and mop and you will be fine). Thank you Rapid Home Solutions!

Professional in their work

Rapid Home Solutions was very professional in their work. They tidied the area, answered all of my confusing questions with ease and made us feel comfortable with them in our home. Thank you.

Brad evans in Edmonton
Brad evans in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great customer service

Seeing mainly good reviews I decided to give rapid home solutions a call in October of 2017. I was in a no heat situation, my blower motor stopped working. I was looking on homestars, found them and gave them a call. Within an hour and a half someone was out to take a look, gave me pricing and was able to fix the part at a great cost. Being extremely happy with how quickly things got done, how sympathetic they were that I had no heat, and the professionalism for each person I dealt with over the phone and the technician that came to fix it KJ. I referred them to my neighbour this January 2018 when their furnace broke down. They decided to upgrade to a new high efficiency furnace and tankless water system after looking at their options and the rebates available. About a week later I got a letter in the mail thanking me for referring them, as well as a gift card. Superb customer service, I would not hesitate to use them in the future.

Referrals are our biggest compliment, happy to hear that your experience with Rapid Home Solutions was a good one. We strive to always provide excellent fast service. Thanks so much Brad!

Deb from St. Albert
Deb from St. Albert
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

A/C, Hotwater on demand, Furnace

They came to my place to solicit work. I agreed to have them do the work because the guaranteed me that my utility bills would be half. NOT. The work started almost 1 yr. ago and it is still not done to code. I would like my old stuff back please!!!. The inspector has been hear twice to look it over and both time it did not pass. I think I have been more than patient with them. I wish I had never started with them. Work was also not very neatly done.

Hi Debra, we have been working with the inspector since you booked your first inspection. Your existing in floor heating was originally not up to code and therefore we had to bring it up to code after your first inspection. Your second inspection in January 2018 the inspector had requested more work to be done, which can not be completed in these temperatures. Doing major gas line work to your house requires your gas to be shut off which would result in no heat or hot water, therefore not plausible. We have kept you updated on the situation and you have been in full understanding up until this point. Sorry to hear you’re still not pleased, although all your equipment is working and in good standing we understand your frustrated with the situation. We are doing everything possible to make your house up to code.

Vanessa johnson in Edmonton
Vanessa johnson in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace and hot water tank installation

This company was extremely proffesional. From their phone agents to their advisors. Gave us all the information we wanted , as well as polite and tidy. Installed a high efficiency furnace as well as tankless hot water tank the day after our assesment was done. Super pleased with this company and will be recommending to family and friends who are planning to upgrade their equipment. Thankyou rapid home solutions

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and review! Referrals are our biggest compliment. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and happy to hear everything has been working great for you. Thanks again!

Ruben Logeswaran in Edmonton
Ruben Logeswaran in Edmonton

Heating & Cooling

As a first time home buyer I was a little overwhelmed with all the added expenses but I definitely wanted a reliable heating & cooling system for my family and I. I was recommended to Rapid Home Solution through a friend of mine & I can't tell you how satisfied I have been with their services and their above and beyond care for customer service. Since I wasn't too educated with all this, they were able to provide me with detailed information and educate me with all maintenance questions. Super friendly staff and extremely knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Thanks a ton!

Happy to hear positive feedback of all the things we strive to excel at! Thank you for taking the time to review Rapid Home Solutions.

Sarah in Edmonton
Sarah in Edmonton

Furnace

My 30 Year old furnace was on the verge of breaking down and I called Rapid Home Solutions to get some information about a installation of a new High efficiency furnace. I was very impressed with how quickly they met with me to discuss my options and book an installation date for the next morning. Job was very tidy and all the staff was very professional. Would 100% recommend.

Happy to hear we got to you so quickly! Referrals are our biggest compliment. Its good to hear that your experience with Rapid Home Solutions was a good one. Thank you so much for the review!

More about Rapid Home Solutions

Rapid Home solutions is a family owned and operated HVAC and Plumbing company since 2009. All of our technicians are certified and trained to help you with installations, repairs, replacement and preventative maintenance. We are known for our values of honesty, integrity and will treat your home as if it's our own.