Grace Comfort Air

Toronto ON M2H 1T1

Review for Grace Comfort Air

Frederick in Toronto
Frederick in Toronto

Like family - servicing all my HVAC and gas needs for over a decade

This should be four separate (and long overdue) reviews because this guy has serviced my home many times already, which shows his versatility. Every time he was here in a pinch to deal with emergencies. For years he has done my old furnace maintenance, but when it finally died in the dead of winter, he provided us with electric heaters until he could bring in a brand new furnace the next day. Same thing with the July 2018 heat wave when my 30-year old AC finally died. Was there in a pinch to install a new unit within days. After I bought my replacement water heater, Steve completed the installation and gas inspection. Same for my replacement gas stove. And for my most recent project, he redid the duct work for my basement reno. Steve is top notch and always there. Very reliable. Thanks Steve for being there for us for 5+ years now.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?