Oria Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Oria Heating And Cooling

Quoc in Toronto
Quoc in Toronto

Friendly service

Very fast and efficient job. He came to install our gas range and did a great job. He listened to every comments/concerns I had and adjusted things that were necessary. Would recommend to friends and families.

Thank you very much for taking the time and submitting the review. Oria Heating and Cooling and the workers take pride in what they do and you can take the comfort in knowing that we are only one call away from you for any of your ( Install & Repair ) Furnace, Air Condition, Hot water tank, Humidifier, Gas stove connection and BBQ connection needs whether it is small or big.

Sean S. in Nepean
Sean S. in Nepean

Furnace repair

Furnace blower motor failed while I was away and the house was very cold upon my return. Oria had an opening and came within a few hours and trouble shot the issue, tried to repair it - and ultimately replaced the part after discussing alternatives with me. Quick service, very courteous, professional and walked me through everything. Will certainly use them again and would recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

blower fan and belt replace at my pizza shop

Very honest, good worker found them on google cane same day to repair. Reasonable price then other companies we used in past for our store
I would recommended them to my family and friends.

matteadrian
matteadrian
1 review Ottawa, ON

New AC, furnace, and tankless HW.

Very happy with products, crew was very professional, Mansoor was very thorough and straight forward. Highly recommended.

AK from Ottawa
AK from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Central AC Install

I was contacted by Oria for an inquiry I sent out on Homestars to install a gas stove appliance.

Upon speaking over the phone with Mansoor, I was impressed by his warm demeanor and hired him to install my gas stove. In person I was even more impressed with how passionate Mansoor was about his work and his explanation of the processes involved.

Based on that encounter, I got a quote for my Central AC Unit which was installed within a few days of quotation. His work is detailed, and is very knowledgeable on the ins and outs of Heating and Cooling.

I would definitely highly recommend Oria Heating and Cooling.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Air Conditioner

Monsoor from Oria saved the day for us. It was a very hot day and we had no idea what was wrong with our Ac. I called several places and no would come out but when I called Monsoor he said he would be there. He came the same day and fixed the problem it only took 30 minutes. I was very impressed with how fast the job was done and his professionalism, he even had the part and was able to fix the AC on the spot. Thanks Monsoor..we really appreciate your great client service!

JennS333
JennS333

AC repair

Was very happy with the service I received. Unlike other HVAC companies who never even bothered to return my call, Mansoor (Oria Heating and Cooling) answered himself on the first ring, agreed to come over that same evening, and was able to solve my problem and have my AC back up and running before he left. His service fee was very reasonable plus he gave me some great tips to maximize my AC’s efficiency. I would highly recommend Oria to my friends and colleagues. Mansoor was friendly, knowledgeable, and very professional. A pleasure to deal with.

Erin T  in Nepean
Erin T in Nepean

AC not working.

This is the 2nd time we’ve called Oria and Mansoor has been amazing. His expertise, customer service and work ethic are 2nd to none.
In both cases he found the solution that made the most sense for us and not necessarily the most expensive. He gives expert advice in very sincere way that does feel, nor is it intended to be “salesy” or pushy. He is genuinely friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Mansoor and Oria to anyone needing heating and cooling services, installation and repair.

Laura
Laura

New AC Unit

Mansoor and his team are fantastic. Mansoor in particular is very knowledgeable and attentive while also relaxed and personable. He and his team replaced our central AC unit quickly and for a reasonable price. Mansoor consistently went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the service we received. He truly cares about customer satisfaction. We would eagerly recommend Oria Heating & Cooling to our friends and family.

Jacquie
Jacquie

Water heater replacement - Great from start to finish!

We wanted to terminate our water tank rental contract with a different company and buy one outright from Oria. Mansoor was great to work with from start to finish. He offered great service with prompt communication, a quirky sense of humour, and a great product! He has lots of experience dealing with the rental company and gave some good advice. He drained and returned our tank to the rental company which was very appreciated and saved us the $200 fee they would have charged for that service. He also took a lot of time to show us the ins and outs of the new tank which was nice. I highly recommend him!

More about Oria Heating And Cooling

About Us
Our Vision

Our vision is to ensure each customer receives best service for their heating and cooling needs at an affordable price.

About us

Ottawa Heating and Cooling Service Inc. The name itself says it all. A local heating and cooling company. We have the latest equipment, a team of Licence technicians, Insurances and extensive experienced to get the job done up to the Code. We are TSSA register contractor. We are open 24/7 for emergency calls. We are a reliable and affordable HVAC company that provides service in
Orleans
Barrhaven
Gloucester
Kanata
Vanier
Nepean
Richmond
Manotick and more
We sell, install, repair, rent, finance and perform maintenance services of heating and cooling systems which includes furnaces, central air conditioners, tankless/water heaters, humidifiers, air filtration systems, indoor air quality products, gas piping for barbecue, Gas stove, Dryer and fireplace.

Our Credibility

Members of the Ottawa Heating and Cooling team have been providing quality services to Ottawa, Orleans, Barrhaven, Gloucester, Kanata, Vanier, Nepean, Richmond, Manotick and more since 2013. We are TSSA registered contractor. We are insured company. Our technicians are Licence with combine experience of 15 years.

Warranty

24/7 Emergency Heating and Air Conditioning

FAQ
My furnace won’t start, what should I do?

Check to make sure the furnace filter is clean.
Check the settings on your thermostat.
Check the battery of the thermostat.
Check to make sure power to the furnace is on.
Finally, make sure the gas supply to the furnace is open.
My AC won’t start, what should I do?

Check to make sure the furnace filter is clean.
Check the settings on your thermostat.
Check the battery of the thermostat.
Check to make sure power to the furnace is ON and out door disconnect is on.
Check the cover if it is an outdoor unit.
How do I know if I have an existing warranty on my furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system?

Locate the label on the exterior of the equipment for a manufacture date. Equipment less than five years old may have a warranty, but also may not depending on the make. Warranty terms and conditions vary by manufacturer and the installing company.

Why is my AC Freezing up?

There are many reasons that can cause your HVAC system to freeze up; most of them usually need to be corrected by a professional technician.
If you are experiencing this problem, you can make sure the air filter is clean or replaced and ensure that the the airflow is not restricted. If this does not solve the problem, you should contact a qualifiedIf the problem persists, you will need to contact an Ottawa Heating and Cooling technician who will be able to diagnose the following issue:

Low refrigerant: In some cases, freezing up is caused by a leak in the refrigerant lines. Weak solder joints, friction from piping rubbing or vibrating against an object, leaking valves or loose fittings can cause leaks. The length of time your system has been installed and the type and location of the leak will determine whether to have the system repaired or replaced.
Dirty evaporator coil: Over time, the evaporator coil will become dirty. On these occasions, the results are similar to those of having a dirty filter. Progressively you will lose airflow, slowly enough that you probably would not realize it until it freezes up or is not cooling adequately.
Defective blower motor or relay: A blower motor running at an improper speed or not running at all can cause freezing. It can also be sporadic, starting at full speed and slowing down after it heats up. Or a relay could cause it to start one time and not the next.

Why is it important to have regular maintenance on my home comfort system?

You probably wouldn’t get a brand-new car and plan to never have to put air in the tires, change the oil and check out any unfamiliar noises. Your home comfort system is like your car’s engine, it’s a mechanical device with a motor, electrical components… and even fuel. So it is important to have routine maintenance of your home comfort system by a qualified technician. If not maintained properly and routinely, even the best heating and air conditioning equipment could cause problems and become less ‘fuel’ efficient over time.

What are the Advantages of a Two Stage Furnace?

There are three advantages to having a two stage furnace: it saves energy, it heats your home more completely and it filters your air better.

How Does a Two-Stage Furnace Work?

A two-stage furnace works by using a different set of programming than a normal one-stage furnace. Simply put, when it is only moderately cold inside, then the furnace’s control board opens the fuel control valve to the partially open position, and heats the house to the desired temperature before turning off. If the house is cooling a lot quicker than normal, for instance on a miserably cold day in the dead of winter, then the control panel opens the valve to the full open position, where the furnace runs full blast to heat your home.

Terminology

What is an ENERGY STAR certified air conditioning system?

The ENERGY STAR rating lets you know that any product carrying this designation meets or exceeds a premium level of energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR in Canada is a voluntary arrangement between Natural Resources Canada’s Office of Energy Efficiency and organizations that manufacture sell or promote products that meet the ENERGY STAR levels of energy performance.

What’s an ECM Motor?

An ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) is a brushless motor technology in forced air heating applications that works to reduce the electrical consumption of the furnace motor by as much as 60% (over a standard motor).

What is SEER in air condition?

Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Higher the SEER ratings mean greater efficiency.
As of January 2006, the federal government mandates that all new central air conditioning equipment be at least SEER-13, but there is equipment available rated as high as SEER-18 and even SEER-23 .3

Incentives and Rebates

How much rebate on new High Efficiency furnace will I receive?

You will receive:

$250 incentive when you replace your existing furnace with the purchase and installation of a new eligible high-efficiency furnace equipped with an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM).
How much a rebate on new energy star central air condition will I receive?

You will receive:

$250 incentive when you purchase and install a new ENERGY STAR certified central air conditioning (CAC) system that satisfies at least a 14.5 SEER and 12 EER.
$400 incentive when you purchase and install an ENERGY STAR certified CAC system that satisfies at least a 15 SEER and 12.5 EER.
Who is eligible to receive the incentive?

The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE is available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed eligible central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Our Services New High efficiency Furnace Sale, Repair, finance, Rental, installation and maintenance Ottawa and surrounding area residence New Energy Star Air-conditioning Sale, Repair, finance, Rental, installation and maintenance Ottawa and surrounding area residence Gas piping installation, New Gas stove and BBQ Connection Ottawa and surrounding area residence New Humidifier, HRV, and Hepa Filter system Sale, Repair, installation and maintenance Ottawa and surrounding area residence New Hot water tank and New Tank less Sale, Repair, finance, Rental, installation Ottawa and surrounding area residence Red Tag removal and repair for Ottawa and surrounding area. Warranty Parts Repair for Same day part replacement (Depending on part availability with supplier). Ottawa and surrounding area. We provide our service to Ottawa Residential and surrounding area. We repair Major Brands Including but not limited are Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, York, Payne, Rheem and more! Warranty We ensure your comfort by making sure all of our products and installations are covered under warranties. 24/7 Emergency Heating and Air Conditioning Prevention safety maintenances for furnace and Air condition for Greater Ottawa area. Red tag Your household’s healthy and comfortable lives are most important for us.We make sure that none of the heating appliances at your home are a potential threat to your life and the life of your loved ones. Nowadays many appliances use natural gas to operate which is highly combustible. It burns and can put everything on fire with a slight flame. Therefore any leak from heating and cooling appliances can cause serious problems. This problem could occur with any such devices but mainly with the furnaces and the water heaters. Carbon monoxide begins to leak from old and unmaintained furnaces and spreads into the home without the homeowners could feel. It’s colourless, odourless and tasteless so there’s no way you would suspect the leak easily. That’s why there are red tags to make the process of detection easy. Canada’s law demands the tagging of furnaces that could be a threat to the lives of the homeowners. A red tag furnace means that your furnace needs prompt repairs and until the repairs are made, there would be no gas supply by the gas contractor. Which means you are not allowed to play with lives by using a faulty furnace. We understand that some contractors might just tag your furnace red without any reason. In such cases when that happens, you can always call us for a reliable second option about your furnace’s condition.
We offer monthly financing and also rent equipment.
Cash, e-transfer and Cheque