Oria Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Oria Heating And Cooling

Doug
Doug

Great work, awesome demeanor

The technician, Oria came over and serviced my parents air conditioner. He was a very pleaseant fellow and his work was great and professional. Very accomodating. There was an issue with the thermostat and he made it work. Very satisfied

Thank you very much Doug, for taking the time and submitting the review. Ottawa Oria Heating and Cooling and the workers take pride in what they do and you can take the comfort in knowing that we are only one call away from you for any of your ( Install & Repair ) Furnace, Air Condition, Hot water tank, Humidifier, Gas stove connection and BBQ connection needs whether it is small or big.

Luc Bédard in Ottawa
Luc Bédard in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gas stove connection

I was looking for a reliable and fair price to installed gas stove connection.
One of my work colleague suggest to call in
Oria Heating and Cooling for an estimate.

Once I did contact the company the owner was over within a few days to give us a quote.

The quote was very reasonable and I had the work done.

We were impress with owner honesty and quality work performed.
Worked performed was neat, quick and professional by the owner and
his assistant.

Very impress with the Company. In a near future I have to replace my AC unit and will contact the Oria Heating and Cooling.

For all heating and cooling work we strongly suggest to give them a call.

Luc & Suzanne Bédard

Thank you very much Luc & Suzanne, for taking the time and submitting the review. Ottawa Oria Heating and Cooling and the workers take pride in what they do and you can take the comfort in knowing that we are only one call away from you for any of your ( Install & Repair ) Furnace, Air Condition, Hot water tank, Humidifier, Gas stove connection and BBQ connection needs whether it is small or big.

Noreen
Noreen
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air conditioner

Our first time using Oria Heating and Cooling. Great people to work with and had helpful advice for us in regard to our furnace.
Bring on the heat. We're ready for it now.
I highly recommend them and will use them in the future.

Thank you very much Noreen, for taking the time and submitting the review. Ottawa Oria Heating and Cooling and the workers take pride in what they do and you can take the comfort in knowing that we are only one call away from you for any of your ( Install & Repair ) Furnace, Air Condition, Hot water tank, Humidifier, Gas stove connection and BBQ connection needs whether it is small or big.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service from start to finish

I needed my natural gas outlet updated to be fit a new BBQ. Received an immediate response when I first reached out via their contact form. Sent some pictures to better show what needed to be done and received a quote very quickly along with an appointment booking. Already off to a good start!

On the day of the appointment I got a reminder cal before the time, which was great. I won’t mention the name of the technician that came, out of respect for privacy, but he was extremely friendly and courteous, completed the work quickly and made sure the connection was safe with no leaks. Also stayed to make sure that the new BBQ turned on and heated up properly.

Five star treatment from start to finish, I highly recommend this company.

You are very welcome Kasper and Thank you very much for taking the time and submitting the review. Ottawa Oria Heating and Cooling and the workers take pride in what they do and you can take the comfort in knowing that we are only one call away from you for any of your ( Install & Repair ) Furnace, Air Condition, Hot water tank, Humidifier, Gas stove connection and BBQ connection needs whether it is small or big.

John Inca in Kanata
John Inca in Kanata

Furnace retrofit

Needed to remove electric baseboard heaters and retrofit a new HVAC (ducts, furnace, A/C, HRV, gas lines). It was a big job. We took quotes from 5 companies. Not only was Oria quote extremely competitive, it alone included a HRV system. Mansoor was excellent in arranging the sub contractors, managing the job, and communicating every detail with us. His follow up is also amazing. He has stopped by to check on things after the completion, is open to our calls & questions, and has given us great advice on HVAC and general renovations. We found Mansoor very trustworthy and the finished work excellent.

You are very welcome John and Thank you very much for taking the time and submitting the review. Ottawa Oria Heating and Cooling and the workers take pride in what they do and you can take the comfort in knowing that we are only one call away from you for any of your ( Install & Repair ) Furnace, Air Condition, Hot water tank, Humidifier, Gas stove connection and BBQ connection needs whether it is small or big.

Sajjadul in Ottawa
Sajjadul in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of Humidifier and repair of leaky furnace exhaust

I called in Oria to replace my central humidifier and repair leaky furnace exhaust system. They answered promptly and got booked quickly. I found Mansoor very courteous, knowledgeable and punctual. He explained the problems and offered right solutions. He did the jobs neatly to my satisfaction. Above all, his price was reasonable and no hidden cost! I was lucky to have found him through excellent google reviews. I have no reservation to recommend him.

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gas Fireplace

I needed to find someone to connect the gas to a new fireplace and help me with the installation. I called a company that replied that it was too far and they were too busy. On the recommendation of a friend I tried another company and left two messages with no reply. I was really discouraged.

I tried Oria Heating and cooling as they were near by and left a message. I was called back by Monsoor within 30 miniute and I had an appointment for the next day. He arrived on time and was knowledgeable and positive. He completely explained what he had to do then gave me a very competitive price.

We was able to arrange his schedule to do the work a few days later. He arrived with his assistant on time and the work was completely finished within 2 hours. Quality work and cleaned up everything!

He went above and beyond on this job and I will work with him on all my heating and cooling needs

mrcoolranch
mrcoolranch

Natural Gas Furnace Install

After meeting Mansoor for the very first time, we instantly knew that Oria Heating and Cooling was the right choice for us to replace our aging furnace. It was very clear to us that Oria prides themselves in customer service, honesty, and integrity. You won't have to spend hours bartering with a high pressure sales person only interested in maximizing their commission (that was our first experience with the big Tier 1 company) and afterwards wonder if you got the furnace you really needed at a fair price. You can be confident that Oria's pricing is fair and in line with market rates and that they will only recommend a product that meets your needs exactly. Installation was fast and done to perfection. It was obvious Oria takes a lot of pride in their work. After the installion was complete, they walked me through everything they did. They did such an amazing job cleaning up that I couldn't even tell they were ever in the house. I will always recommend Oria to friends and family. The experience was that good. We will definately have them back when we replace our AC in the spring.

Hire Oria Heating and Cooling: Insured, Profesional, licences, reliable for Furnace sale, Install, Furnace Repair, Air Condition sale Install Air Condition repair, Gas stove Hook up, Gas Line for Gas Furnace, BBQ, Gas stove, Duct Work Install, Light Comercial Roof Top Unit, Roof Top Heating and Cooling Repair plus Install, Install Humidifier, Repair Humidifier, Install HRV, Repair HRV. We can offer as Furnace and Air Condition Brand such as Goodman, Rheem, Trane. Lennox, Payne and Keeprite. We do have monthly plans, rental Hot water Tank and Rent Furnace and Air Condition.

Our service area
Ottawa area, Orleans, Kanata, Barrhaven, Gloucester, Manotick, Nepean and more…

Furnace service Install Repair or Maintanences plus Warranty Repair and Red Tag Removal. by Email: info@oriaheatingandcooling.com Call: 613-866-1869 web: www.oriaheatingandcooling.com

Nicolas
Nicolas
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Hot Water Tank

Our old water heater was 16 years old and it was time to replace it before it failed. After gathering a few quotes, we decided to go with Oria Heating & Cooling because they had the best price and they were highly rated. We were very satisfied with the service we received.

Oria Heating & Cooling were able to do the work just a few days after contacting them. The delivery of the new tank and the disposal of the old one were well organized. It took little time for the installers to setup the new tank and bring it up to code.

At the end of everything, Mansoor came to inspect the installer's work and took the time to explain how the new tank worked. He was very courteous and answered all of my questions. We will definitely reach out to him for our future for our HVAC needs.

Tom in Kanata
Tom in Kanata
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New furnace and AC

After shopping around, we are very happy with our recent choice of Oria to replace our furnace and air conditioner. I decided that research both for the first time, but even then I learned a lot from Mansoor. During the initial visit, follow-up emails and installation, Mansoor thoroughly and patiently answered all of my questions about the companies, products, installation options and ongoing maintenance. He even passed on some useful web links that I had not found.

I felt comfortable that we were getting the best combination for our needs and I appreciated how he advised me why I did not really need a more expensive unit that I was considering. The installation went as smooth as possible and so far so good.

I would highly recommend Oria based on their professionalism, knowledge, experience, honesty, customer focus and very competitive prices.

More about Oria Heating And Cooling

About Us
Our Vision

Our vision is to ensure each customer receives best service for their heating and cooling needs at an affordable price.

About us

Ottawa Heating and Cooling Service Inc. The name itself says it all. A local heating and cooling company. We have the latest equipment, a team of Licence technicians, Insurances and extensive experienced to get the job done up to the Code. We are TSSA register contractor. We are open 24/7 for emergency calls. We are a reliable and affordable HVAC company that provides service in
Orleans
Barrhaven
Gloucester
Kanata
Vanier
Nepean
Richmond
Manotick and more
We sell, install, repair, rent, finance and perform maintenance services of heating and cooling systems which includes furnaces, central air conditioners, tankless/water heaters, humidifiers, air filtration systems, indoor air quality products, gas piping for barbecue, Gas stove, Dryer and fireplace.

Our Credibility

Members of the Ottawa Heating and Cooling team have been providing quality services to Ottawa, Orleans, Barrhaven, Gloucester, Kanata, Vanier, Nepean, Richmond, Manotick and more since 2013. We are TSSA registered contractor. We are insured company. Our technicians are Licence with combine experience of 15 years.

Warranty

24/7 Emergency Heating and Air Conditioning

FAQ
My furnace won’t start, what should I do?

Check to make sure the furnace filter is clean.
Check the settings on your thermostat.
Check the battery of the thermostat.
Check to make sure power to the furnace is on.
Finally, make sure the gas supply to the furnace is open.
My AC won’t start, what should I do?

Check to make sure the furnace filter is clean.
Check the settings on your thermostat.
Check the battery of the thermostat.
Check to make sure power to the furnace is ON and out door disconnect is on.
Check the cover if it is an outdoor unit.
How do I know if I have an existing warranty on my furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system?

Locate the label on the exterior of the equipment for a manufacture date. Equipment less than five years old may have a warranty, but also may not depending on the make. Warranty terms and conditions vary by manufacturer and the installing company.

Why is my AC Freezing up?

There are many reasons that can cause your HVAC system to freeze up; most of them usually need to be corrected by a professional technician.
If you are experiencing this problem, you can make sure the air filter is clean or replaced and ensure that the the airflow is not restricted. If this does not solve the problem, you should contact a qualifiedIf the problem persists, you will need to contact an Ottawa Heating and Cooling technician who will be able to diagnose the following issue:

Low refrigerant: In some cases, freezing up is caused by a leak in the refrigerant lines. Weak solder joints, friction from piping rubbing or vibrating against an object, leaking valves or loose fittings can cause leaks. The length of time your system has been installed and the type and location of the leak will determine whether to have the system repaired or replaced.
Dirty evaporator coil: Over time, the evaporator coil will become dirty. On these occasions, the results are similar to those of having a dirty filter. Progressively you will lose airflow, slowly enough that you probably would not realize it until it freezes up or is not cooling adequately.
Defective blower motor or relay: A blower motor running at an improper speed or not running at all can cause freezing. It can also be sporadic, starting at full speed and slowing down after it heats up. Or a relay could cause it to start one time and not the next.

Why is it important to have regular maintenance on my home comfort system?

You probably wouldn’t get a brand-new car and plan to never have to put air in the tires, change the oil and check out any unfamiliar noises. Your home comfort system is like your car’s engine, it’s a mechanical device with a motor, electrical components… and even fuel. So it is important to have routine maintenance of your home comfort system by a qualified technician. If not maintained properly and routinely, even the best heating and air conditioning equipment could cause problems and become less ‘fuel’ efficient over time.

What are the Advantages of a Two Stage Furnace?

There are three advantages to having a two stage furnace: it saves energy, it heats your home more completely and it filters your air better.

How Does a Two-Stage Furnace Work?

A two-stage furnace works by using a different set of programming than a normal one-stage furnace. Simply put, when it is only moderately cold inside, then the furnace’s control board opens the fuel control valve to the partially open position, and heats the house to the desired temperature before turning off. If the house is cooling a lot quicker than normal, for instance on a miserably cold day in the dead of winter, then the control panel opens the valve to the full open position, where the furnace runs full blast to heat your home.

Terminology

What is an ENERGY STAR certified air conditioning system?

The ENERGY STAR rating lets you know that any product carrying this designation meets or exceeds a premium level of energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR in Canada is a voluntary arrangement between Natural Resources Canada’s Office of Energy Efficiency and organizations that manufacture sell or promote products that meet the ENERGY STAR levels of energy performance.

What’s an ECM Motor?

An ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) is a brushless motor technology in forced air heating applications that works to reduce the electrical consumption of the furnace motor by as much as 60% (over a standard motor).

What is SEER in air condition?

Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Higher the SEER ratings mean greater efficiency.
As of January 2006, the federal government mandates that all new central air conditioning equipment be at least SEER-13, but there is equipment available rated as high as SEER-18 and even SEER-23 .3

Incentives and Rebates

How much rebate on new High Efficiency furnace will I receive?

You will receive:

$250 incentive when you replace your existing furnace with the purchase and installation of a new eligible high-efficiency furnace equipped with an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM).
How much a rebate on new energy star central air condition will I receive?

You will receive:

$250 incentive when you purchase and install a new ENERGY STAR certified central air conditioning (CAC) system that satisfies at least a 14.5 SEER and 12 EER.
$400 incentive when you purchase and install an ENERGY STAR certified CAC system that satisfies at least a 15 SEER and 12.5 EER.
Who is eligible to receive the incentive?

The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE is available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed eligible central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor.
We now sell Trane furnaces and air conditioners!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Our Services: New High efficiency Furnace Sale, Repair, finance, Rental, installation and maintenance Ottawa and surrounding area residence New Energy Star Air-conditioning Sale, Repair, finance, Rental, installation and maintenance Ottawa and surrounding area residence Gas piping installation, New Gas stove and BBQ Connection Ottawa and surrounding area residence New Humidifier, HRV, and Hepa Filter system Sale, Repair, installation and maintenance Ottawa and surrounding area residence New Hot water tank and New Tank less Sale, Repair, finance, Rental, installation Ottawa and surrounding area residence Red Tag removal and repair for Ottawa and surrounding area. Warranty Parts Repair for Same day part replacement (Depending on part availability with supplier). Ottawa and surrounding area. We provide our service to Ottawa Residential and surrounding area. We repair Major Brands Including but not limited are Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Ruud, York, Payne, Rheem and more! Warranty We ensure your comfort by making sure all of our products and installations are covered under warranties. 24/7 Emergency Heating and Air Conditioning Prevention safety maintenances for furnace and Air condition for Greater Ottawa area. Red tag Your household’s healthy and comfortable lives are most important for us.We make sure that none of the heating appliances at your home are a potential threat to your life and the life of your loved ones. Nowadays many appliances use natural gas to operate which is highly combustible. It burns and can put everything on fire with a slight flame. Therefore any leak from heating and cooling appliances can cause serious problems. This problem could occur with any such devices but mainly with the furnaces and the water heaters. Carbon monoxide begins to leak from old and unmaintained furnaces and spreads into the home without the homeowners could feel. It’s colourless, odourless and tasteless so there’s no way you would suspect the leak easily. That’s why there are red tags to make the process of detection easy. Canada’s law demands the tagging of furnaces that could be a threat to the lives of the homeowners. A red tag furnace means that your furnace needs prompt repairs and until the repairs are made, there would be no gas supply by the gas contractor. Which means you are not allowed to play with lives by using a faulty furnace. We understand that some contractors might just tag your furnace red without any reason. In such cases when that happens, you can always call us for a reliable second option about your furnace’s condition.
Trane
We offer monthly financing and also rent equipment.
Cash, e-transfer and Cheque