Jhc Landscaping Toronto

Reviews for Jhc Landscaping Toronto

KAnussha in Toronto
KAnussha in Toronto

Backyard Landscaping

We just had our backyard landscaping done. We loved the new look and admire it. The backyard was full of weeds, the soil wasn't great, and the ground wasn't leveled. The service that was provided to us was to remove weeds, leveled the yard, soiled, and then sodded which was outstanding. Very organized. The communication received from the Office (Mor) to the team who did the job was amazing. Thank you, to Mor, Val, and your team. They were very energetic and very polite. We have to mention that they were very young but very focused on what was assigned to them. After completion, they explained to us how to retain, maintain for the next three weeks. Awesome job........ and for sure will recommend it if anyone approaches us.

Patti from Thornhill
Patti from Thornhill

Landscaping Reno

Just completed a landscaping reno ;side, front and backyard, which included stonework, resodding, replanting shrubs and trees. We are so happy. The area is completely transformed and looks beautiful. Val and his team did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend them for small or large jobs. Will be using their services again.

Excellent service on our re-sod project

Can't say enough good things about Val and the team at JHC Landscaping. Our lawn needed a complete re-sodding after years of neglect by the prior owner. Val had a number of great suggestions and helped us plan the project. When it came time to install the fresh sod, we really appreciated the attention to detail around our garden and flower beds. The team worked efficiently, got the whole job done in 1 day, and left everything neat and tidy at the end. Val was also very helpful with the instructions for watering and what to do in the event of a racoon attack.

Harold from Richmond Hill
Harold from Richmond Hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Re-sodding and of front and back yards

JHC inspected my lawns, gave me a quote. Because my back lawn soil was in good shape and the grading was also fine, JHC tilled the soil, regraded than sodded the lawn then cleaned up the yard.

The front yard was a mess so the existing sod was removed. The lawn was then regraded and new sod put down. My neighbour also hired JHC to do their adjoining front lawn at the same time. This, in the end made a better job for both properties because equipment could easily adjust the grading of both properties at the same time.

The result was great. JHC did professional work and were quite informative during the entire project. The property was cleaned up properly after the contract was completed. Several times during construction JHC would clean the site, including the street, to ensure traffic and pedestrians where inconvenienced as little as possible.
I highly recommend this company.
Harold Potten

Catherine from Unionville
Catherine from Unionville

Excellent Work

Extremely pleased with this company. Received a call back promptly from Val...showed up when he said he would (unheard of these days)...explained the work and the cost...booked the appointment for the work...they followed up with us to when they would come...again confirmed. Called us to make sure we were ready for the work...the crew doing the work were extremely polite and hardworking...completed the job. Extremely pleased with the company professionalism and the quality of the work.

natvalenza
natvalenza

Front lawn makeover, back yard upgrade

I was introduced to this company when they came to redo my neighbour's front lawn. I asked for their contact info, and hired them to upgrade the front of my property,( remove river rocks, prune multiple trees, weed, lay material then mulch and resod). From my first contact with them they were approachable and istened to what I wanted. They communicated with me regularly and finished the job beautifully. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the results. I will call Val at JHC Landscaping again for my garden needs and so should you.

Gus in RICHMOND HILL
Gus in RICHMOND HILL
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Resod, Grading, Drainage, Planting and Stonework

Val and crew were professional and accommodating. The work was done quickly and a week later looks great. Dealt with tie in to existing drainage system, created a shed platform, decorative stonework, and ensured the ground was tilled and ready for new sod.

Happy with the workmanship, cost and speed.

Doron in Toronto
Doron in Toronto

Fantastic Work!!

I would give my highest recommendation to JHC.

These guys were on time, fast, professional, and clean. They listened to any requested I had and turned my backyard into an urban Oasis.

I did sod in the back and it looks great! -- before & after- pictures attached!

Thanks again Guys!
-Doron

Jane
Jane

Re-sodding

Unhappy with end product. Of course, Val was not there when work done. I had specified before starting that there were spots in the yard that had dips in it , which he assured would be fixed. They remain. There were some bad patches that have not taken well. Weeds are growing up in the grass already after 10 days or so. After I had paid in full (when workers had left) he threatened to sue me. Afterward clean up was slipshod.

Re-sodding backyard

Val was quick to give me a quote and the work was done on schedule. The team arrived on time and worked efficiently. They were very polite and tidy. I would highly recommend them.

More about Jhc Landscaping Toronto

JHC Landscaping offers Gardening Services, Interlock Walkway/ Driveway, Driveway Sealing, Gravel & Riverstone Installation, Spring/ Fall Clean Up, Landscaping Design, Sodding (New Lawn Installation), Over-Seeding, Organic Fertilizer, Soil & Mulch Installation, Lawn Aeration, Flowerbed Work, Detaching (Removal of Dead Grass), Tree Planting/ Transplanting, Tree Removal, Junk Removal, Snow Removal and ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Richmond Hill?