Jhc Landscaping Toronto

Richmond Hill ON L4E 0M4

Reviews for Jhc Landscaping Toronto

natvalenza
natvalenza

Front lawn makeover, back yard upgrade

I was introduced to this company when they came to redo my neighbour's front lawn. I asked for their contact info, and hired them to upgrade the front of my property,( remove river rocks, prune multiple trees, weed, lay material then mulch and resod). From my first contact with them they were approachable and istened to what I wanted. They communicated with me regularly and finished the job beautifully. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the results. I will call Val at JHC Landscaping again for my garden needs and so should you.

Gus in RICHMOND HILL
Gus in RICHMOND HILL
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Resod, Grading, Drainage, Planting and Stonework

Val and crew were professional and accommodating. The work was done quickly and a week later looks great. Dealt with tie in to existing drainage system, created a shed platform, decorative stonework, and ensured the ground was tilled and ready for new sod.

Happy with the workmanship, cost and speed.

Doron in Toronto
Doron in Toronto

Fantastic Work!!

I would give my highest recommendation to JHC.

These guys were on time, fast, professional, and clean. They listened to any requested I had and turned my backyard into an urban Oasis.

I did sod in the back and it looks great! -- before & after- pictures attached!

Thanks again Guys!
-Doron

Jane
Jane

Re-sodding

Unhappy with end product. Of course, Val was not there when work done. I had specified before starting that there were spots in the yard that had dips in it , which he assured would be fixed. They remain. There were some bad patches that have not taken well. Weeds are growing up in the grass already after 10 days or so. After I had paid in full (when workers had left) he threatened to sue me. Afterward clean up was slipshod.

Re-sodding backyard

Val was quick to give me a quote and the work was done on schedule. The team arrived on time and worked efficiently. They were very polite and tidy. I would highly recommend them.

Small Backyard Sodding

Good, reliable service. Showed up on time, and were professional. I provided incorrect measurements and although they brought extra sod with them, it was enough to cover the full backyard. The crew came up with a fast solution and it actually worked better then the original plan.

J&R from Yonge and Eg
J&R from Yonge and Eg

sod for a damaged lawn

Contacted JHC with regards to our front lawn which was in terrible shape so we wanted to start over with new sod. Spoke with Val who explained the process and was very detailed. I was able to have them come over within 2 weeks of contacting them. The workers were very respectful and did a great job removing the dead lawn (what was left of it) and laid the new sod along with cleaning up after they were done. Call followed up with me to ensure I was satisfied with the work along with giving me tips on how to water and maintain the lawn for years to come.

Spring cleanup and tree trimming and sodding backyard

Val is an awesome, professional and courteous person. It is a pleasure doing business with him. He returns calls and emails quickly, gives quotes and provides the services in a timely fashion. He and his crew do a fantastic job and when finished the yards are left clean and all debris is taken away. He will be doing more work for me and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Val has now sodded my backyard and his crew along with him did a fantastic job. Some of the pieces were not very good and I contacted Val and he called me right back and said it would be fixed. Within a couple of days they returned and replaced the pieces that were not good. I am now very happy with the way the yard looks. Val’s customer service is amazing. He responds to calls asap and emails as well. An excellent company to deal with and would recommend highly.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Tree services

They gave my trees a new nice look. Staff are friendly and professional. They arrived site on time and took time to do the job right. Leaving no mess behind. Great job!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Full backyard renovation

We did a full backyard renovation; removal of our existing deck and new stone with two retaining walls were added. New sod and soil was added after the removal of all weeds and prior landscaping. The project was completed on time and executed efficiently and easily. There was great communication and everything that we agreed upon was achieved. We are very happy with our new backyard! We look forward to entertaining and spending lots of time outside! Thanks again!

More about Jhc Landscaping Toronto

JHC Landscaping offers Gardening Services, Interlock Walkway/ Driveway, Driveway Sealing, Gravel & Riverstone Installation, Spring/ Fall Clean Up, Landscaping Design, Sodding (New Lawn Installation), Over-Seeding, Organic Fertilizer, Soil & Mulch Installation, Lawn Aeration, Flowerbed Work, Detaching (Removal of Dead Grass), Tree Planting/ Transplanting, Tree Removal, Junk Removal, Snow Removal and ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Richmond Hill?