JRM Electrical Contractors Ltd

Electricians
Edmonton AB T5Y 0E9
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  JRM Electrical Contractors Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JRM Electrical Contractors Ltd

Richard

I hired JRM Electrical to come to our house and finish all of the electrical work in our basement. John was very professional, finished on time and on budget. Everything looks great and we are happy with the final results . We will use them again!

Job Price

Thanks Richard! It was a pleasure working with you and finishing your basement.

Tim

JRM Electrical was referred to me when deciding which electrical company to use for my recent home remodel. From start to finish my experience with this team was wonderful and I would not hesitate to go with this company again for the next project I decide to take on. Thanks again for the great work guys, my wife and I couldn't be happier!

Job Price

Hi Tim, it was a pleasure working on your project and were thrilled with the way everything turned out!

Heather G.

We phoned John with a kitchen renovation idea and he helped us from start to finish. John installed new pot lights for us, finished our kitchen and made this our dream space. Thanks again!

Job Price

Thanks Heather! It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen renovations.