JRM Electrical Contractors Ltd

Jan J
Jan J
4 reviews Quinte West, ON

Blown Breakers

We were in a panic after repeatedly blowing a breaker in our kitchen. Phoned Jrm and was walked through everything by phone! No charge! Amazing! We will definitely be using Jrm for any/all electrical jobs.

Richard
Richard

Basement

I hired JRM Electrical to come to our house and finish all of the electrical work in our basement. John was very professional, finished on time and on budget. Everything looks great and we are happy with the final results . We will use them again!

Thanks Richard! It was a pleasure working with you and finishing your basement.

Tim
Tim

Home remodel

JRM Electrical was referred to me when deciding which electrical company to use for my recent home remodel. From start to finish my experience with this team was wonderful and I would not hesitate to go with this company again for the next project I decide to take on. Thanks again for the great work guys, my wife and I couldn't be happier!

Hi Tim, it was a pleasure working on your project and were thrilled with the way everything turned out!

Heather G.
Heather G.

Kitchen renovation

We phoned John with a kitchen renovation idea and he helped us from start to finish. John installed new pot lights for us, finished our kitchen and made this our dream space. Thanks again!

Thanks Heather! It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen renovations.

More about JRM Electrical Contractors Ltd

At JRM Electrical Contractors Ltd, we provide services to the residential and commercial markets. Our mission is to safely provide quality work, on time and on budget. It is our commitment to provide competitive pricing and ensure that all expectations are met. Free estimates are provided for all jobs in Edmonton and the surrounding areas as well as consulting each client on what services would benefit them the most. All products, services, and installations are completed in accordance to the latest Electrical Code Standard and a 1 year warranty on the products we install.