Reno Ventions Home Improvements & G.C.

General Contractors
Welland ON L3C 4M8
General Contractors
Reno Ventions Home Improvements & G.C.

Reviews for Reno Ventions Home Improvements & G.C.

cesar
cesar

Basement renovation

I wanted to renovate my basement into an entertainment area. Jabber did a fantastic job. All my friends and family compliment me on how beautiful the basement looks. Jabber did a great job, delivered on time and did not go over budget.

thank you very much for your kind words. it was a pleasure to have worked with you.

Mark in Hamilton
Mark in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement and Full 2nd floor renovation

Jabba and his team did an excellent job to a very high standard. The work included a full basement renovation as well as the upper floor of my house which included 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large hallway, I would recommend Jabba to anyone who is looking for a skilled and trustworthy home renovator. I will happily give a personal reference at anytime as well

hello mark and thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to have worked with you.

Terry &.
Terry &.

accessible kitchen and bathroom

We recently built an accessible suite in our home for our daughter who has a disability. We contracted RenoVentions Home Improvements to install an accessible curb less shower, tile the shower area, bathroom floor and laundry room and drywall the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Jabber and Paul are an amazing team! They did a beautiful job! They were very knowledgeable and helpful with the accessible design. Jabber and Paul have an amazing work ethic. They were very accommodating and courteous. We want to express our appreciation to them and highly recommend this business, especially if you are looking to install accessible features in your home.
We will definitely have them back!
Terry & Darlene Grand
Welland

thank you Mr. & Mrs. Grand for giving us the opportunity to assist you in your project for your daughter. It was a pleasure and an honor to have worked with you and look forward to working with you in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Welland, ON

Washroom renovations

In my two month search to find someone to upgrade my only washroom, I came across Reno Ventions by luck. Time was a factor and my new washroom was completed as promised with no costly surprises. I am extremely satisfied with the professionalism and work that was done by Jabber and his crew. Any situation that occurred, I was informed of and given options on how to proceed with the job. Awesome work and looking forward to my next project with them!!

thank you so much for your kind words. it was a pleasure to have worked with you and looking forward to working with you in the future. your opinion is truly appreciated Brenda.

matthewnukho
matthewnukho

Bathroom reno

When jabber arrived to initially give us our estimate he was very polite and gave us all the information we needed to make a great decision. His work is by far the best we've ever had and our bathroom looks absolutely amazing, he had so many ideas and he built our shower from scratch. I recommend renovations to anybody looking for any Renovations in their home.

thank you for your kind word. it was a pleasure to work with you.

areen22
areen22

Entire house renovation.

Reno Ventions took an old beat up house and turned it into a beautiful, modern, custom designed home. Their experience and knowledge is evident in every section of my home. Their suggestions on products and custom designs was so beautiful and unique I still get compliments on their work daily. They completely redid my family room, dining room, kitchen, hallways and bathroom and I would recommend them to everyone and anyone. Their work is incredible.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. it was a pleasure to work with you.

More about Reno Ventions Home Improvements & G.C.