Metropolitan Movers Calgary

Calgary AB T2Y 0C3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Metropolitan Movers Calgary

Reviews for Metropolitan Movers Calgary

All Roof Edmonton in Toronto

This was my first time with Metropolitan Movers Calgary to move.They were friendly and professional. After a quick assessment they got right to work. You could tell they were experienced and had some great techniques to move things quickly and easily.

Stacey  in Calgary
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

My daughter and I were moving from Calgary 1 bedroom apartment plus storage locker pickup to a house in Airdrie. I was concerned that the truck would be too small so contacted the office prior to be sure. I was told not to worry. The load was reorganized several times to get everything in. When delivered I was told some glass had broken. The driver could not be sure what it belonged too. I did not see the glass shelves for buffet so assumed that was it. The move took a total of 12 hours which is a ridiculous amount of time. They could not wait to leave. Afterwards I saw the real amount of damaged items and the next day called the office. Was told I would be called back as no one was available to hear my concerns. No on did. After several calls I was told to make a complaint online on a website I have not been able to find.This is the worst move I have ever made and I have used many companies.

Hello Stacey, we regret that your experience was not satisfactory. Please provide us with your order number so we can look into it. Thank you

More about Metropolitan Movers Calgary

Regardless of the distance, reasons, or amount of help you have, it is never an easy process. Likely, you recently made some big and stress-packed decisions, such as buying/ selling a house or relocating your office, changing the school for your children, or even accepting a new job opportunity. Call ...