Moose Basements Toronto

Moose Basements Toronto

Reviews for Moose Basements Toronto

Casandra in Toronto
Casandra in Toronto

The work quality itself was good,

I contracted Moose Basements to re-frame our basement after we had to gut it from water damage. Alexndre responded to the inquiry and provided a quote by looking at pictures I had sent him. When he came to complete the work, the quote ended up being adjusted up by a few hundred dollars and time to complete by an extra day. The work quality itself was good, he did a fine job with the framing and cleaned up all the sawdust and scraps when he was finished. My single recommendation is for Moose Basements to provide in-person quotes so that you're not underestimating the cost or time to complete jobs, in another scenario the mis-calculation could have been a deal-breaker.

Thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company.

Jennie in Toronto
Jennie in Toronto

We absolutely love our new space!

We are very happy that we chose Moose Basements to work with on our basement renovation. We got everything on our wish list and then some. Alexandre kept us up to date throughout the entire renovation. We knew where we stood with the budget so there were no surprises at the end.

Everyone that came into our home was friendly and considerate of our space. They answered our many questions during the project. Alexandre is very easy to talk to and very responsive to emails, texts and phone calls. he always made sure that we knew what was happening which we really appreciated!
alexandre and his team were able to take our vision for our basement out of our heads and make it a reality! We absolutely love our new space!

Jennie it's been a slice working in your home.
thank you for reviewing us.

Moose Team

farshad in Toronto
farshad in Toronto

my basement looks like out of a magazine!

I hired Moose Basements to finish my basement in Vaughan.
Always on time, and stayed late. Hard working guys who know what to do to make the job look great and do it properly. Thank you boys my basement looks like out of a magazine!

our pleasure to make your dreams come true.

moose team

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Nothing but great things to say

Nothing but great things to say about Moose Basements! They did a kitchen renovation plus paint for my Basement apartment and I was extremely happy with the results. The crew is professional, VERY clean, well educated, responsible and always willing to give the best suggestions that will fit with your needs. They worked quickly and carefully as well as efficiently. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for work done inside and outside their homes.

Danny, thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company.
It was a great pleasure working in your home.

lots of love

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

I really enjoy my basement what they've done

Moose basements did a excellent job for my basement.The people there were all very nice and I was really impressed with the crews that completed the work with very clean job. l. I really enjoy my basement what they've done, I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Justin, thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company.

lots of love

More about Moose Basements Toronto

Moose Basements is committed to building and remodeling quality basements that are functional, safe and durable. We continually measure the needs and dreams of our customers, and we deliver the basement design and style they desire.
***
Our services areas include Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Stouffville, Woodbridge, Milton, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville and more.
***
With hundreds of projects completed in the Greater Toronto Area, more than basements, we also build residential homes from the ground up with complete general contracting service, interior design, and final trim.
***
If you desire a playroom, a home theater, a wet bar, a new bathroom & kitchen in basement, a rental unit or anything else, we can make it happen with our basement finishing, remodeling and renovation services.
***
Moose Basements is a one-stop shop, offering fixed pricing, warranty, and 100% customer satisfaction when our job is completed.
- Basement renovations