Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Shiny Tubs

Sue in Markham
Sue in Markham

Bathtub and shower walls

Jamal did a fantastic job on our tub and walls it looks brand new.he is very professional left no mess behind i would highly recommend him we are very pleased

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure doing work for you. We are very glad you are happy with your newly refinished bathtub and shower walls.

LB
LB

Bathtub reglazing

I am thrilled with my gorgeous "new" 80 year old cast iron bathtub Jamal was very organized and professional, easy to work with...no fuss, no mess!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure doing work for you. We are very glad you are happy with your newly refinished bathtub.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathrub resurfaced

We are thankful to Jamal for his excellent job. A true professional. From the moment he picks up the phone until the end of his job he shows professionalims. The bathtub looks new, the price is just right, affordable but quality at the same time. Hundred percent recommend!
Thank you Jamal once again.
Maria

Ginette Cole from New Tecumseth
Ginette Cole from New Tecumseth
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Old tub refinishing

WOW! highly recommend them.
The response to our inquiry was less than 24 hours.
Jamal arrived at time schedule and was very professional.

We are very pleased with results and recommend them without hesitation.

GC from Brasford

Hi Ginette,

DBernardi in Scarborough
DBernardi in Scarborough

Shiny Tubs - 10/10!!

Superb and outstanding service and work by Shiny Tubs (Jamal) yesterday at my home!! Meticulously clean, quality workmanship, friendly and pleasant, and right on time! My 10-year-old tub looks brand new with renewed colour and finish. Shiny Tubs beat other quotes by at least $75! Would not hesitate to recommend Shiny Tubs! In fact, past reviews on HomeStars made my decision to choose Shiny Tubs for my bathtub at home.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

resurface bath tub/tiles and countetop

Amazing job! Jamal was very professional, he has done a very good job to resurface my old tiles/tub and even counter-top. They are looking like brand new. Will definitely recommend Jamal and his company to any of my friends and family.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure doing work for you. We are very glad you are happy with your newly refinished bathtub, tiles and countertap.

Vik in Toronto
Vik in Toronto

Tub

Dealing with Jamal was great. I'm blown away how good my tub looks. Job was done very professional with no mess. I will definitely recommend your Shinytubs to my friends and family

karenh832
karenh832

Bathroom tub and tile make over

Fantastic results. The job was done extremely professionally and with total respect for the areas surroundings. I was left with total respect for this company, and total satisfaction at the results in my bathrooms.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for great review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the refinishing of your bathtub and tiles. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Tyler
Tyler

Bathtub and wall tile

Jamal was a complete professional! Excellent work on refinishing my tub and wall tiles (Plus a difficult old marble ledge) Very impressed and would highly recommend Jamal's Shiny Tubs to any of my family and friends!

Hi Tyler,

bdandjr
bdandjr

Refinish an old claw tub

The gentleman that came was punctual, professional and extremely competent. The work done is superb. The cost very reasonable. I would strongly recommend shinytub’s service for any tub or sink that requires refinishing.

Hi,

Thank you for great review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the refinishing of your clawfoot bathtub. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

More about Shiny Tubs

We can make your old, outdated, outcoloured, ugly tubs and tiles shiny again in a few hours and can save you up to 80%. Our team specializes in bathtub, tile, sink and shower base resurfacing. Don't replace it, make it shiny again!

SHINYTUBS has been in business since 1999. We are located in the city of Toronto and service the entire GTA area. Our team specializes in bathtub, tile, sink and shower base resurfacing. Throughout the years of working in the bathtub and tile resurfacing industry, we have created a unique resurfacing process that guarantees the best result and complete customer satisfaction. We value our customers and deliver best possible outcome for the toughest jobs. We hope to make your bathroom shine and leave a happy smile on your face!

Bathroom Renovation and Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Use your bathroom again in just 24 Hours Quality Workmanshipby trained and Qualified Technicians Latest Technology- Safe Products - No Dangerous Chemicals or Fumes Easy to clean and keeps looking NEW for years! No plumbing, No retiling, No mess, No Headache!
​​​​ Bathtub and Tile Resurfacing Specialists Bathtub Resurfacing Process We clean the bathtub and remove old silicone and caulking. We etch the bathtub with light acid for deep cleaning and glossy layer removal. We fill and sand smooth all chipped, scratched or worn areas. We mask around the bathtub and cover areas not to be resurfaced. We spray two coats of primer over the bathtub and apply new finish. ​ After cleaning and caulking, we have turned that old and ugly bathtub into a brand ​ new one with a minimal cost to you!
1999