Harmony Fabrics

Aurora ON L4G 0G9

Review for Harmony Fabrics

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Custom Drapes

I was told by a designer to contact Harmony Fabrics because they do excellent work and I was so happy that I did. I had custom curtains made for both my living and dining room and they are beautiful, I can't thank Valentina and Iryna enough. They were very professional, patient and pay attention to detail. When it came to the install both Iryna and Dmitry were amazing and they cleaned up as they went along. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants custom drapes. Thanks Paula

More about Harmony Fabrics

Harmony Fabrics (HF Drapery Design Studio) has been serving an interior design industry and homeowners in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Markham and Newmarket area since 2011. Our main focus is providing the exceptional window treatment design and fabrication services. Visit us for your Custom Drapery, Bedding and all window treatment needs!
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Aurora?