Zhongzhiyu.constant@gmail.com

Review for Zhongzhiyu.constant@gmail.com

yu
yu

furnace & ac replacement

Having such a wonderful team to work for my house is my best thing in the long winter.

The salespersons, Jacky and Eric, not only sold the right products to me but also provide the best solution for my house energy saving plan. These two young men are friendly, professional and diligent.

Only a few days later, the technical installers impressed me once again. Their job is far beyond my expectations. They did everything in an organized and dedicated manner.

The last thing but not least I would like to mention is that the furnace works perfectly. Choosing Lennox through Constant Home Comfort is a great and unforgettable experience.

Thank you all.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?