PWTEAM Design & Building Permit

HomeStars  >  Architects in Brampton  >  PWTEAM Design & Building Permit

Reviews for PWTEAM Design & Building Permit

Mohammad Ali in Toronto
Mohammad Ali in Toronto

Designing legal basement and building Permit

He visited my place and professionally prepared the design and brought the permit from the city. All the amendments needed, he did everything after detail discussions. I am over satisfied with his service.

Thank you very much Dr. Mohammed Ali for your fantastic review and comments

Alhajj Hossain in Brampton
Alhajj Hossain in Brampton

Legal basement Design and building Permit

I am fully satisfied with the service from PWTEAM Design and Building Permit for my design of the legal basement as a second dwelling unit.I got him beside me all the time when ever I need him.He is very punctual and professional with his job.

Thank you very much Mr Hossain for your fantastic review.

More about PWTEAM Design & Building Permit

We are a group of professional (Architects, Engineers, Planners) working together to serve out clients better from one platform. We provide Building Permit services for Zoning/ Addition/ Alteration/ Changes of use/ Custom Home Design/ Renovations/ Open Concept/ Load Bearing Wall Removal