Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

Mommadebb
Mommadebb
1 review Orillia, ON

Window cleaning

So impressed with the service. My windows sparkle. The three kilted wonders were on time, professional, courteous and respectful of the work areas. I’m already convinced they will be called on again and again

Happy Home
Happy Home
0 reviews Orillia, ON

My House Now Shines

We moved into a new place. Not sure when the last time the outside of it was cleaned. Plus I hate doing outside windows. Men in Kilts were fantastic. We are now all shiny and new! Worth every penny (besides the enjoyable view of three men working in kilts!)

Thank you so much for this amazing review.

msfox123
msfox123
0 reviews Orillia, ON

Quick and efficient

My two Men in Kilts were incredibly efficient, curtious and really kind. They were able to complete their job in less than an hour and made sure everything they moved was put back either better then it was before, or exactly how it was. I will most definitely be calling them again for assistance!

Thank you very much for this amazing review.

Cynthia
Cynthia
1 review , ON

Awesome

Prompt, polite, professional!
The price was very reasonable, and they did a great job.
The windows look awesome!
We are very pleased and will have them back in the spring!
We highly recommend them!

Susan
Susan
1 review Orillia, ON

Prompt, Courteous Service

The representatives from Men in Kilts arranged for a meeting with me for a job estimate when it was convenient for me. They were prompt in their arrival, and were able to give me the quote in less than half an hour.
My appointment was booked at my convenience and confirmed 48 hours prior to be sure that the time was still suitable.
The two young men who came from Men in Kilts to do the job worked hard and carefully. My windows were sparkling clean inside and out and all the screens and gutters were spotless when they left.
Great work for a fair price!

Thank you so much we strive to please.

Happy in Innisfil
Happy in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

Window cleaning

Was able to get a quick response on the phone and booked a time for an
estimate - best price I found - booked right away and they showed up
3 days later - awesome
Pleasant fellow and got the job done in 2 hours

2 girlfriends also just said they will be calling
Happy

Thank you so much for this amazing review

David in London
David in London
0 reviews London, ON

Great Service, Friendly Staff, Amazing Work

The staff called in advance to let me know they were coming, showed up promptly and got right to work. Kept me informed along the way and did a terrific job. Couldn't be happier with the work that was done, will certainly be using Men In Kilts again and I will definitely be recommending their services to anyone.

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

window cleaning inside and out

I am so fed up with poor service and was blown away with the great service these people provided. I submitted a request for quote at 9 am had a call back to give me a rough quote at 5pm. 8am the next day the local office called to schedule. Scheduled for within a week.
Showed up when they said they would and worked hard and steady for hours doing a great job.

They wore booties in the house and masks the whole time.

my dogs barely barked at them.

pleasure ... a real pleasure.

qindows
qindows
0 reviews , ON

Service

We just moved into our new house. Jacob and Ashton came to clean our windows, screens and tracks on the sliding doors. They were meticulous, courteous and I could not be happier. They sparkle. Great work guys. I will we calling back

Jane Davies from Brechin
Jane Davies from Brechin
2 reviews Brechin, ON

Very professional, very good service

The two gentlemen that came to clean our windows were very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job and were at our home for at least 4 hours as we have a large house with many windows. Every window was sparkling when they finished and I was very happy with the job. I would absolutely hire them again and recommend them to anyone.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

My name is Derek Kerwin and I am the Owner of Men In Kilts, a professional exterior cleaning company that was started in Vancouver, BC in 2002 and has now expanded to the Orillia and surrounding area. Men In Kilts has the experience and knowledge to make your property look ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Orillia?