Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

F&W in Coldwater
F&W in Coldwater
1 review Coldwater, ON

Gutter and House Wall Cleaning

Men in Kilts was a very reliable and efficient service. Their workers were extremely polite and hardworking. There were some water stains on the front of my building and they worked hard to remove them, even returning twice to get the job done right. I would highly recommend this service.

Thank you so much for the great review

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

gutter cleaning

Called before they arrived, and were on time, went straight to work, very pleasant and professional, took all debris away, gave good recommendations for future possible issues and what to do.

Thank you so much for the great review.

Linda in Orillia
Linda in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Amazing service, amazing windows!

I had a great experience with Derek and his crew today. They not only cleaned the windows, but the sills, moving things right back to where they were. They were respectful in my home and kept everything very clean, and they did an amazing job on the windows themselves.
I will have them back for sure!

Thank you so much for the great review.
We strive to do our best for our customers.

Clyde J Smith in Orillia
Clyde J Smith in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Snow Removal

Men In Kilts Orillia is the best snow removal service I’ve ever had. No matter the weather the guys always greeted us with a wave a hello and a big smile. Im looking forward to having my windows done by this amazing Team once spring decides to arrive.

Without any hesitation I highly recommend this wonder Team for any of your maintenance needs.

Clyde J Smith
One very satisfied customer.

Thank you we pride ourselves on great customer service and live our mission to bring smiles to the world one kilt at a time. Also without great customers like you we would not be able to do what we do. Thank you again.

fpost
fpost
1 review Strathmore, AB

Window cleaning

Very professional quality workmanship, Cleaned up after themselves, friendly staff and I will absolutely hire them again!

Thank you we take great pride in our customer service.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

My name is Derek Kerwin and I am the Owner of Men In Kilts, a professional exterior cleaning company that was started in Vancouver, BC in 2002 and has now expanded to the Orillia and surrounding area.

Men In Kilts has the experience and knowledge to make your property look new again. Our professional exterior cleaning services include:
Commercial / Residential
Window Cleaning
Gutter Cleaning
Pressure Washing
Exterior Building Cleaning
Snow Removal

You can expect excellent, professional service and communication from myself and my team, as we pride ourselves on our level of customer service.

We stand behind our work and only sign off on a project when it is completed to your satisfaction. Our Clean Guarantee states: If we’ve overlooked something, just call us within 48 hrs of your completed job, and we’ll come out for free to make it right.

From the first day I worked as a tech to the time I bought my first franchise I knew this company was the right choice.
I grew watching the dedication each team member brings to the job.

The satisfaction of each person we came to do a job for blew me away!

I have never worked for a company that cared about its people and clients the way these guys do. It made me want to own and I finally received my chance and want to share it with you!