Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

Reviews for Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

Private User reviews Longford Mills, ON

Window Cleaning

We are Very happy with the results. This is our 3rd time with The Men in Kilts. They are Prompt, professional, friendly and do a great job. Windows are crystal clean. We will use them again.

Thank you so much we strive to please and with great reviews like this one it shows we are doing our best. Thank you.

Jenny in Orillia
Jenny in Orillia

Clean out gutters

A nice warm spell in the summer resulted in the almost overnight growth of a small forest in my gutters. A quick call to Derek and his team and I was provided a quote, and was able to have the work done the same day! No mess, no stress. Very pleased with the response and the outcome. Thanks guys!

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

Window cleaning & eaves

The men were courteous and friendly. They introduced themselves. They worked diligently and did a great job. The windows were sparkling and all pine needles were removed from roof as well. They called ahead and were on time. They covered their shoes before entering .

Deb in Orillia
Deb in Orillia

Window cleaning

Great experience from the phone call to book to finished job. Kept in touch regularly on day of service to let me know exact arrival time and the guys that came were courteous and did a great job. Very pleased. I recommend their services

Marg in Orillia
Marg in Orillia
0 reviews Orillia, ON

Window Cleaning

I was very pleased with this service, they were polite, efficient and very fast.
They did a great job for a good price.
I will definitely recommend this service to my friends.

Thank you so much we try to be very reasonable in price and very diligent in work.

Belinda R in Toronto
Belinda R in Toronto
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Great Customer Satisfaction

We have been using Men in Kilts for 3 years in a row and they never fail to disappoint. This year we added gutter cleaning as well as windows inside/outside. Removing spider spray is no easy task but they were able to get my windows sparkling clean again. I also had an issue with my patio door and had to re-schedule my cleaning at the last minute. Derek and his team were able to accommodate the change and re-schedule promptly. Always on time and smiling in their kilts!! Thanks Derek, keep up the great work!!

That is amazing thank you for the awesome review.

tdkehoe
tdkehoe
2 reviews Brechin, ON

Window cleaning

Every year Men in Kilts shows up to clean our windows inside and out. They're fast, they're efficient and are professional in every way. We have no hesitation in recommending this Company.

F&W in Coldwater
F&W in Coldwater
1 review Coldwater, ON

Gutter and House Wall Cleaning

Men in Kilts was a very reliable and efficient service. Their workers were extremely polite and hardworking. There were some water stains on the front of my building and they worked hard to remove them, even returning twice to get the job done right. I would highly recommend this service.

Thank you so much for the great review

Kathy in Toronto
Kathy in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

gutter cleaning

Called before they arrived, and were on time, went straight to work, very pleasant and professional, took all debris away, gave good recommendations for future possible issues and what to do.

Thank you so much for the great review.

Linda in Orillia
Linda in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Amazing service, amazing windows!

I had a great experience with Derek and his crew today. They not only cleaned the windows, but the sills, moving things right back to where they were. They were respectful in my home and kept everything very clean, and they did an amazing job on the windows themselves.
I will have them back for sure!

Thank you so much for the great review.
We strive to do our best for our customers.

More about Men In Kilts Window Cleaning Orillia

My name is Derek Kerwin and I am the Owner of Men In Kilts, a professional exterior cleaning company that was started in Vancouver, BC in 2002 and has now expanded to the Orillia and surrounding area.

Men In Kilts has the experience and knowledge to make your property look new again. Our professional exterior cleaning services include:
Commercial / Residential
Gutter Cleaning
Pressure Washing
Exterior Building Cleaning
Snow Removal

You can expect excellent, professional service and communication from myself and my team, as we pride ourselves on our level of customer service.

We stand behind our work and only sign off on a project when it is completed to your satisfaction. Our Clean Guarantee states: If we’ve overlooked something, just call us within 48 hrs of your completed job, and we’ll come out for free to make it right.

From the first day I worked as a tech to the time I bought my first franchise I knew this company was the right choice.
I grew watching the dedication each team member brings to the job.

The satisfaction of each person we came to do a job for blew me away!

I have never worked for a company that cared about its people and clients the way these guys do. It made me want to own and I finally received my chance and want to share it with you!