Bathroom Renovation
New Westminster BC V3M 1K9
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in New Westminster  >  Qualita Property Services

Reviews for Qualita Property Services

Kathy from Burnaby
Kathy from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

My Dream Bathroom

V3M 1K9

I love my bathroom!! Thanks to the excellent teamwork of Gahida and Carlos, my dream bathroom has become a reality. Gahida takes the time to listen to your wants and needs and guides you through the process of design and selection of materials, all the while making sure you understand the pros and cons of the many decisions that need to be made during the renovation and the costs involved. She keeps the line of communication open between all parties involved so that everyone is on the same page. They have a good relationship with their suppliers (glass doors, cabinetry, countertops, fixtures) so that if any problems arise, they are quickly resolved.
Carlos is an amazing craftsman. Execution is everything and his attention to detail and meticulous workmanship show in the final results. He takes care of the demolition, electricals, plumbing, shower construction, tiling and painting with great skill and care. Carlos handles and solves any unexpected complications with creative thinking and collaborative input. He reviews the work done on a daily basis so you are aware of how the job is progressing. The work site is kept clean and tidy at the end of each day.
Carlos and Gahida are trustworthy, honest and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a renovation. I hope Gahida and Carlos will be able to renovate my second bathroom in the near future.

Kathy, it was great to meet you and your family. We loved to work on this project! Thank you for being participative, polite and kind. We wish you and your family all the best and YEAH, we hope to see you soon for the main bathroom Reno! Cheers!

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Full Bathroom Reno + Dining Room Ceiling Repair - On Time, On Budget!

V3M 1K9

I highly recommend Qualita Services for your home renovations. They are a husband and wife team who work well together and with you. While keeping your ideas in mind, Gahida takes the time to help you choose the right materials/components for the job. Her 3D presentation of what the final result might look like was great! She is very upfront with costs and timelines. She provides receipts for materials that she picks up for the job so you know that costs are not inflated. Carlos "has a process" in the renovation work - he plans out how to do the work not only in the most efficient way, but to also give you the best quality result. He listens to your questions and is very innovative in solving problems that may come up. They are both wonderfully flexible in changing plans where possible, as new ideas sometimes come up during the renovation. They were always careful about not letting our cats out of the house; when doors had to be left open, they first secured the cats and it was obvious that our kitten enjoyed the kind attention that Carlos always gave him. They keep their workspace clean and are quick to remove demo debris. The end result of the renovation was a beautiful new bathroom where our two girls now take showers/baths without us reminding them. Carlos and Gahida are professional, trustworthy and friendly. The work they put in was over and above my expectations and I would not hesitate to call them for my next project.

We are so glad that you loved your new bathroom. It was great to work with you and your family. We were very impressed how you involved your little girls in the process, making decisions and helping out on the design. GREAT WORK, TEAM HOWES!!!! Thank you for your kindness, generosity and for being helpful during the entire project. We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon!! Cheers.

Dina W.
Dina W.
2 reviews Langley, BC

Bathroom renovation

V3M 1K9

We had Qualita Property Service completely remodel our master bathroom. The attention to detail and craftsmanship are outstanding. The 3d design, the help with the picking out tiles,faucets, tubs & light fixtures, and the professionalism of this team has exceeded all expectations, and i could not be more happy with the finished product. They were clean, on time and on budget! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and will definitely be using their services again in the future.

Thank you for your trust. It was great to work with you. Best wishes!

Stephen in Vancouver
Stephen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

QUALITY WORKMANSHIP

We hired this firm in October 2018 to renovate our bathroom. This is a husband and wife team and Carlos the husband does most of the renovating. He does excellent work from demolition, plumbing, wiring, and wallboard to installing tiles and fixtures, moulding and painting (a firm that they recommended did the glass for the shower and the quartz countertop). Our bathroom is quite large and has a lot of difficult tiling. Carlos communicates well as the work progresses, he is very precise, has a good eye, he works quickly and the final result is truly immaculate. We would not hesitate to recommend this firm to others.

Thank you Steve. Your supply choices were great and the bathroom looks fantastic. Enjoy your new room and we wish you a fantastic year.

teri
teri
1 review Richmond, BC

Bathroom reno

V3M 1K9

We had our main bathroom gutted and completely redone. Work was done on time and budget.
Carlos and Gahida have assisted with product choice, and design.
Results are amazing! Better than we ever dreamed. They are doing our master bath in January and we can't wait. Gahida takes the worry out of everything and they are very hardworking.
We have two dogs and they were amazing with both of them. I can't give them enough praise and anyone would be very satisfied with the work they do.
The price was more than fair. Receipts were sent out weekly and we felt so comfortable and had no questions or concerns with anything.

Thank you Teri. Your family is vey kind and easy to work with an We LOVED to have the pooches around! We are looking forward to doing the master bathroom reno, it will look fantastic! Best wishes.

Vera
Vera
1 review Vancouver, BC

Shower Reno

V3M 1K9

I can’t say enough about this company, top notch work, professional and great communication along the way. They made my reno as stress-free as any reno can be. I feel very fortunate that I found them and that they did my work. I will definitely be using them for any future renovations I may have. Thank you Gahida

It was very nice to work on this project, you are a great client Vera. Thank you for your trust and business! We wish you all the best.

Agatha
Agatha
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom repairs and renovation and MBR laminate flooring installation

V3M 1K9

The bathroom needed major repairs due to a water leak that a tenant did not report for some time and accordingly a lot of damage was done to drywall flooring etc - tiles had to be replaced around tub, closed doors in MBR, carpeting and moldy drywall all had to be removed and replaced.
I found the owners of Qualita Property Services, Gahida and Carlos to be very Professional - from the very quick response after I contacted you to the end of the work on this project. They kept me updated and send photos as work progressed. As I live out of Province, when I went out to BC to discuss what was required, they assured me they would look after everything and would do the very best work. I am pleaswd to say they lived up to their promises and I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you for you trust, Agatha. It was very nice to meet you. Even though you were in another province during the project, you were always available to make decisions together and that was important for our success. We wish you the best of luck!

Pritam
Pritam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Pantry work

I have engaged Qualita on a couple of jobs so far. They have been reliable in getting the job done on budget and schedule. Gahida has been prompt in responding to questions, putting together cost estimates for the work and following through after the work was done. Carlos is quite skilled and can do many things such as drywall, wood work and painting. His quality of work has been very good. I am happy with their work and will not hesitate in recommending them to others.

Thank you for trusting in our services, Pritam. Best wishes for your family.

Sue
Sue
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Electrical, plumbing, yard work.

V3M 1K9

Carlos completed 4 projects for us. He is professionel, reliable and offers excellent customer service. Thumbs up.

Sue, thank you for choosing Qualita Services. It was great working with you. Cheers.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

ventilation work and carpentry

V3M 1K9

Qualita replied to me promptly when I put the request into HomeStars. They gave me a near date for the work, came when they said they would, and kept me informed of each step. They were very reliable.

It was great to work with you. Thank you very much for choosing Qualita Services. We look forward to working with you again.

More about Qualita Property Services

Qualita Property Services provides the highest quality services to help you have a welcoming and well-maintained home today and secure the value of your property for the future. We deliver first class renovation, restoration and repairs across the Vancouver Lower Mainland.

With almost two decades of experience in construction and project management, we have the expertise to deliver superior results. We can help with whatever you need to transform your ideas into your dream home – from design and supply procurement to assistance securing permits and all range of construction and maintenance services.