Qualita Property Services

Bathroom Renovation
New Westminster BC V3M 1K9
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in New Westminster  >  Qualita Property Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Qualita Property Services

Vera
1 review Vancouver, BC

I can’t say enough about this company, top notch work, professional and great communication along the way. They made my reno as stress-free as any reno can be. I feel very fortunate that I found them and that they did my work. I will definitely be using them for any future renovations I may have. Thank you Gahida

It was very nice to work on this project, you are a great client Vera. Thank you for your trust and business! We wish you all the best.

Agatha
1 review Surrey, BC

The bathroom needed major repairs due to a water leak that a tenant did not report for some time and accordingly a lot of damage was done to drywall flooring etc - tiles had to be replaced around tub, closed doors in MBR, carpeting and moldy drywall all had to be removed and replaced.
I found the owners of Qualita Property Services, Gahida and Carlos to be very Professional - from the very quick response after I contacted you to the end of the work on this project. They kept me updated and send photos as work progressed. As I live out of Province, when I went out to BC to discuss what was required, they assured me they would look after everything and would do the very best work. I am pleaswd to say they lived up to their promises and I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you for you trust, Agatha. It was very nice to meet you. Even though you were in another province during the project, you were always available to make decisions together and that was important for our success. We wish you the best of luck!

Pritam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I have engaged Qualita on a couple of jobs so far. They have been reliable in getting the job done on budget and schedule. Gahida has been prompt in responding to questions, putting together cost estimates for the work and following through after the work was done. Carlos is quite skilled and can do many things such as drywall, wood work and painting. His quality of work has been very good. I am happy with their work and will not hesitate in recommending them to others.

Thank you for trusting in our services, Pritam. Best wishes for your family.

Sue
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Carlos completed 4 projects for us. He is professionel, reliable and offers excellent customer service. Thumbs up.

Sue, thank you for choosing Qualita Services. It was great working with you. Cheers.

Carol in Toronto

Qualita replied to me promptly when I put the request into HomeStars. They gave me a near date for the work, came when they said they would, and kept me informed of each step. They were very reliable.

It was great to work with you. Thank you very much for choosing Qualita Services. We look forward to working with you again.

indira
1 review Vancouver, BC

Their quality of work was superior. Provided detailed estimates which were excellent for the quality. Supplied all materials. Prompt and very professional. On time and on budget. Highly trustworthy which is so important and not easy to find these days.

Thank you for your trust on our services Indira. It was very nice to work with you on this painting and repairs project. You are polite, kind and easy to work with. We look forward to working with you again. Cheers.

thelukester
1 review Vancouver, BC

We needed to update our bathroom. Carlos removed the drywall, tub, tile, flooring, etc. He did a great job of installing everything from drywall, tiles, flooring, a shower stall and a new fan. It looks great!

Thank you for your trust in our services in doing your bathroom renovation, we are looking forward to starting the new projects!

roy1964 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I have used Qualita Property Services for the last 2 years and found them to be reliable, trustworthy and diligent. I have used them for small, simple jobs to major renovation type work and the quality of workmanship always is superb. You never have to ask them to do anything twice, things just get done on time and to the price that is quoted.

Thank you for your trust on our services!

More about Qualita Property Services

Qualita Property Services provides the highest quality services to help you have a welcoming and well-maintained home today and secure the value of your property for the future. We deliver first class renovation, restoration and repairs across the Vancouver Lower Mainland.

With almost two decades of experience in construction and project management, we have the expertise to deliver superior results. We can help with whatever you need to transform your ideas into your dream home – from design and supply procurement to assistance securing permits and all range of construction and maintenance services.