Qualita Property Services

Reviews for Qualita Property Services

Megan in Port Moody
Megan in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Quick work and excellent follow ups!

It was such a pleasure working with The Gahida and Carlos at Qualita. They were so patient and helpful when I was decided the scope of work and had everything done even faster than they estimated. A great team to work with!

Thank you Megan! It was great to work with your family! We wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fantastic Service and Communication. Bathroom repair.

Had an old walk-in custom shower which had what I thought was a minor leak that needed repair. After quoting several bathroom renovation contractors decided to hire Qualita as they had clear concise communication from start and provided a very detailed quotation. Qualita quoted a slightly longer completion date vs other contractors but made it evident that they don’t cut corners and do things the right way in the right order. Upon start Qualita ensured the rest of my home was protected well during the entire bathroom renovation. It was quickly evident to me that they take great care and pride in their work from day 1. Upon demolition it turned out my bathroom leak was much worse than anticipated and Qualita quickly reviewed the extent of damage during this demolition phase of work and the recommendations they had to fix things right. Overall because of the extensive unexpected leak damage the job took longer but everything was done carefully and bathroom was repaired correctly. Overall for any bathroom project or renovation I would hands down recommend Qualita and would use them again in any future bathroom projects I have. Lastly throughout the project they took all Covid precautions and provided daily updates on progress. 10/10.

Thank you very much! It was great to work with you and your family! Stay safe and well. Best wishes!

Tile Removal and Replacement

Carlos and Gahida just completed the replacement of the entrance, hallway and kitchen tile in our condo. It turned out to be a tricky job, as the mortar beneath the tile and the concrete was sparse and uneven. Carlos levelled the subfloor professionally and at a reasonable price. The project was completed on time and on budget. The work is of the highest quality. It has been a pleasure to work with both of them. We will be hiring Qualita for our bathroom project later this year.

It was great working with you both! Best wishes!

hynser in New Westminster
hynser in New Westminster
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Love Qualita!

Gahida and Carlos did a great job - first in consulting and helping us with the design then following through in making our vision reality. They have great relationships with their sub-contractors and coordinated with them to fit seamlessly into the project.

Carlos’ craftsmanship and quality is amazing and we love, love, love how everything turned out.

We really wanted to support a small local business and are so glad we chose Qualita!

Thank you, it was great to work with your family on this project.

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Their expertise and knowledge on the project was invaluable. Very detailed workmanship and easy to get along with.

Thank you. It was great to work with your family. Enjoy your renovated en-suite! Take care and we hope to see you in the future!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Bathroom renovation

We hired Qualita to renovate our 30-year-old bathrooms. After talking to several different potential contactors, Gahida and Carlos immediately set us at ease. From beginning to end, they struck the right balance of providing ideas and inspiration, while ensuring they stuck to our overall vision for the project. They were incredibly professional, worked on time, and finished everything to the highest possible standards. The attention to detail and added touches really make the final result outstanding. Our bathrooms look great, and we couldn't be happier. Would definitely work with them again.

Thank you! It was great to work with your family on this project! Best wishes!

1 review New Westminster, BC

Leak fix and kitchen cabinetry replacement

I was very happy to find such a resourceful, caring, and experienced team (Gahida and Carlos) to service my home leak that had caused damaged to a suite below. I had previously contacted multiple restoration companies and decided to go with Qualita because Gahida was pleasant, caring, and knowledgeable. I made the right decision 100% because Gahida and Carlos helped me every step of the way. They were very available to answer my questions immediately, come by for inspections and check ups, and provided excellent service. They genuinely cared about my situation and dedicate themselves to the work. I would recommend them to everyone!

Thank you J. We were happy to help you and your mom. We wish you all the best.

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo Living Room,

I engaged Qualitia to update my 1986 condo. This square box had a room off the living room and dining room , which while almost 80 sq.ft. did not fit into my lifestyle or fill any particular use. Location of this room impacted the entire living area. Working with this team, i was able to gain approval from my strata to remove the partition walls. A structural column, in the middle, we made this bigger than necessary to give some use and interest to the room. We also built a spot for a fireplace with area for TV and sound system. Carlos was so easy to work with and design this on the spot. This work included moving the dining room, a lot of new electrical, we refinished the 1980s popcorn ceiling to beautiful new flat ceilings .
The entire time I was living in the condo. The attention to detail , the daily cleaning of my area and the common areas of the condo did not go unnoticed by others. They are very professional. I was so happy with the work i had the bedroom ceiling done as well...

Thank you Valerie! It was so nice to work with you on this project! Enjoy your home sweet home!

Shower floor repair

Sometimes one just has to submit a review because it is the right thing to do. Qualita Property services have exceeded our expectations in all aspects of our project. We had a small job that was met with all the focus of a large job. Our shower floor tile kept coming loose. From the very first phone call with Gahida to the very final touch by Carlos, the interaction was professional and first rate. Carlos' very keen eye and attention to detail funneled to a top quality finish of our shower floor. He obviously carries years of experience as he diagnosed our problem from a couple of photos. Where everyone else wanted to demolish everything, he understood that was a waste of money and material. His repair corrected the original problem and left it in a better state than ever before. Gahida's communication is also a five star review and left us with no guess work. She explained everything with a fine tooth comb that left us without questions.

The job was started on the day they said they would and finished in exactly the time quoted. Professional, courteous, punctual and high end. What can I say. We are very impressed and would easily call on Qualita again.

Thank you very much! It was great to work with your family. Best wishes!

J.W. in Vancouver
J.W. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Pantry and Laundry Room

My husband and I have gone through many renovations with our condo, townhouse and current house. Without a doubt, Qualita Property Services provides the best value, high quality work, and quick responses. Professionalism is something I often find lacking in this type of trade but Gahida and Carlos are passionate about their work and their professionalism set them apart from other companies. Carlos is a very skilled and detailed in his work. Gahida is very creative, patient and personable. Without a question, we recommend Qualita to anyone who plans to renovate or build their homes.

It was so nice to work with your family! We loved to do this project and we miss our supervisors Chico and Rico. Be safe , keep healthy and we wish you all the best!

More about Qualita Property Services

Qualita Property Services provides the highest quality services to help you have a welcoming and well-maintained home today and secure the value of your property for the future. We deliver first class renovation, restoration and repairs across the Vancouver Lower Mainland.

With almost two decades of experience in construction and project management, we have the expertise to deliver superior results. We can help with whatever you need to transform your ideas into your dream home – from design and supply procurement to assistance securing permits and all range of construction and maintenance services.