Camera Installers Inc.

Mississauga ON L5L 5W7
Home Automation
Camera Installers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Camera Installers Inc.

Phil and Debbie  in Oakville
Phil and Debbie in Oakville

Perimeter security

From first contact Victor was great and dealt with my initial enquiry and subsequent questions promptly. Installation by Victor and George was smooth and professional with no mess or hassles and they also helped me sort out my home network. Really happy with the service we received and highly recommend Camera Installers Inc.

Thank you for the review! I'm really happy with the shots the 4MP cameras captured around your home. The kitchen monitor displaying the cameras looks great!

AQUAMASTER
AQUAMASTER

Security cameras in comercial unit

Victor and George did a quick and efficient install of security cameras in our shop. From start to finish it was a very smooth sailing. Estimate was very detailed with a complete breakdown of materials and labor cost + specs of the equipment to be installed. I'm very pleased with the service

Thank you for the kind review! Enjoy the 4K cameras. The indoor cameras with audio provide a great extra layer of security.

Retail business

I truly can not say enough about owner Victor and his team. As a small business owner I appreciate good customer service when I see it and that is first and foremost with Camera Installers . I recently had Victor add additional cameras to the job he did for us last year. Once again he did a great job and was thorough and super neat.
I would not hesitate to recommend Camera Installers. and would definitely use them again.

Thank you for the kind review ! Enjoy the 4K HIKVISION cameras. The resolution and image detail are amazing!!

Security camera installation

Very friendly and professional. They show up when they say they will. Take the time to do a job well done and very thorough in explaining how to use the security system.

Thank for you the review. Enjoy the HIKVISION security camera system !

DTL in Mississauga
DTL in Mississauga

Surveillance System Upgrade

I had an issue with my 10-year-old, 5-camera system in that one of the cameras had lost its night vision capability. After reaching out to a number of resources to determine a course of action, I elected to upgrade the existing system as it became obvious that current systems are vastly superior.
I selected Victor, of Camera Installers, based on the advice he provided and his reputation on Home Stars. He did the job in much less than a day, taking maximum advantage of the existing cabling. Victor was very knowledgeable in answering my questions, demonstrating how to use the system, and setting up my computer, cell phone and iPads for remote access. He was also very respectful of current public health advice regarding COVID-19, social distancing where possible and wearing a mask while in the house.
In general, working with Victor was a pleasant experience and I will not hesitate to use him again.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure with both you and your wife. Enjoy the new HD camera system !

Security Camera Installation

Victor and his team are professional, efficient and very catering. Answered all questions we had and helped us throughout the process from start to finish. Great Company!

Thank you for the review ! Enjoy the HIKVISION camera system.

Paul from Brampton
Paul from Brampton

Home Security Cameras

I contacted Victor on 21 Sep for a quote to have security cameras installed at my home. On the 22nd, I received a air photo of my home with a plan showing potential locations for the cameras. This was followed by a site visit to confirm camera locations and go over the installation process. Six Cameras and the Video recording system were installed on 5/6 Oct. The installation was very well done. The cameras were hard wired in and the cables are all out of sight or are encased in PVC piping.

Victor did an excellent job of explaining the video recording system and ensured that my wife's IPad and our phones were connected to the recording system so that we can view the cameras at any time from any location.

Very happy with the service provided and the peace of mind with a high quality system installed that can retain video images for over 30 days.

Thank you for the kind review. Enjoy the 4MP cameras and HIKVISION recording system and remote viewing platform.

Kept his word

There were some miscommunication in terms of service after installation. However, Victor came in and fix the issue after a few months, which is understandable. Just appreciate that he did it during the COVID pandemic. Thanks

Review has 1 previous version
Brad
Brad

Security Camera Installation

If you're looking for professional camera installation of a quality product by someone who knows what they're talking about, Victor and his team are here to help.
Top notch service from beginning to end. Every step of the way, Victor and his team deliver on their word and their installation was clean and tidy.
Trust is everything in this world, especially when it comes to something as important your security camera set up and I would gladly recommend Victor and his team
to anyone looking for a trusted professional to work with.

Thank for the kind review Brad. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Enjoy the 4MP cameras and the HIK-CONNECT phone app.

More about Camera Installers Inc.

Camera Installers Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Delivering a superior experience to our valued customers is the cornerstone of our operations.

We provide video surveillance solutions to commercial and residential customers within the GTA.

All installation photos posted have been shared as a reference with express permission from customers.