Camera Installers Inc.

Mississauga ON L5L 5W7
Home Automation
Camera Installers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Camera Installers Inc.

Darryl in Mississauga
Darryl in Mississauga

Outdoor Surveillance Camera System

After speaking with several companies I decided upon Camera Installers Inc. Victor Palma returned my original call promptly and met with me onsite at the agreed upon time. I was very pleased with his knowledge, friendliness and pricing. Victor showed up on the scheduled install date with his co-worker and the install of 4 outdoor cameras and setup took most of the day as was discussed with me ahead of time.

The install went smoothly and all waste materials, etc. were cleaned up. We ran into a glitch with programming due to a problem with my wifi network. After Victor spent many hours trying to program the camera system into my network, I decided that my network was not compatible with the new camera system. Victor helped me to research for a network that would be compatible and give me everything I had on my previous network. Until I setup the new wifi network Victor spent an entire Sunday attempting to find ways to make his equipment work with my existing network.

After I setup the new network, Victor came out again on a Sunday, spent a few hours configuring the security system to my new network and everything works fantastic.

I found Victor to be punctual, reliable, friendly and very easy to work with. Anyone who is looking for a good surveillance system at a reasonable price would be foolish not to use Victor & his team. Thank you Victor for giving us exactly what I was looking for and for being persistent. You and your company will be highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with and meeting both you and your wife.

Guy a.
Guy a.
1 review Burlington, ON

Security Camera Installation

These guys installed 4 cameras for me and had the work all completed in one day. Did a great job and trained us on the new system. Very pleased with the work and level of professionalism. Cleaned up after themselves. Great job guys! Thanks so much. Guy and Judi

Thank you for the kind review ! It was a pleasure meeting you both. Hope you enjoy the cameras.

lkerrigan77
lkerrigan77
1 review Oshawa, ON

survallince cameras-

security for driveway and house- installed cameras-moniter and all needed items for a complete video feed to my office and have security at home

Thank you for the review and letting us check out your cool muscle cars !

Mallika K.
Mallika K.

Security Camera Installation

Having read good reviews on HomeStars for Camera Installers Inc., I decided to hire them to install outdoor security cameras in my residence. They did an excellent job and I am very pleased with the service they provided! Victor and Curtis are highly proficient in their trade and took extra care in making sure I was happy with all aspects of the installation. I can recommend them, without hesitation, to anyone wanting to use their services.

Thank you for the kind review ! I hope you enjoy the cameras.

gthursfield
gthursfield

camera installation

They did a very efficient job in the scheduled time. I was happy with their work

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

grace d.
grace d.

Exterior cameras

We needed a few cameras for security outside/around our house. The quote was detailed, professional. Victor and Curtis are punctual, proper and hard working. The job was done neatly, properly

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you!

attn.david
attn.david
1 review Hamilton, ON

Surveillance camera installation

Victor and his team nailed it.
The real pros with promise to bring their clients 100% customer satisfaction.
They installed cameras all around my 3 storey multi-residential building in a timely and professional manner.

It was a pleasure working with you! Those HD cameras really helped reduce the amount of cameras needed to capture the buildings entire parking lot.

Rob C.
Rob C.
1 review Milton, ON

Home Camera Surveillance System

Right from the first phone call, Victor was courteous, professional, knowledgable and helpful. He provided an initial quote and camera plan using google images of my home, provided a no cost site visit to confirm the initial plan, show the cameras and image quality, and discuss how the installation would go. He was patient and never applied sale pressure as he waited for me to make my decision( a period of several weeks). The install went as described, his team were professional, courteous, and respectful of my home and personal time. There had to be a small change to one camera placement due to building construction. Victor took the time to explain to me why it wouldn't work, a reasonable "plan B" for location, and ensured I was okay with the move before going ahead to do any work. Once all the cameras were installed, he took the time to ensure I was happy with all the camera images and carefully went through how the software works so I was confident in using my system to its full capabilities. Overall, it was a great customer experience and I'm happy with the finished product. Highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working with you. I think the 4mp cameras you chose were a perfect fit for the coverage required. The images looked great !

Farida
Farida

Security Camera Installation

Victor was professional honest and friendly. He designed a system that suited our needs and met our budget. He even did an after service visit to make sure we were happy with the install and answer any questions we night have had. Great job. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you ! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the HD cameras and remote viewing on your smart phones.

adam in Vaughan
adam in Vaughan

home camera installation

it's was absolutely a pleasure dealing with Victor , the deal was very reasonable, workmanship was excellent and the system was great. I will definitely recommed this company in a heart beat.

Thank you for the review ! The HD cameras we installed provided great viewing angles. Hope you enjoy the smartphone app for viewing the cameras remotely

More about Camera Installers Inc.

Camera Installers Inc. is a family owned and operated business. Delivering a superior experience to our valued customers is the cornerstone of our operations.

We provide video surveillance solutions to commercial and residential customers within the GTA.

All installation photos posted have been shared as a reference with express permission from customers.