Magnetite Canada

Mississauga ON L5C 1T9

Review for Magnetite Canada

Al Ho
Al Ho

Acrylic sound reduction window on existing sliding doors

I called Magnetite several times to ask questions about their soundproof windows. Debra was friendly and knowledgable about the products that they have. There are several competitors out there that did not have similar products that would fit onto existing windows. I called and got info and quotes from some competitors such as Indow, B-Quiet,The Quiet Room and So Quiet and Magnetite has the best product on the market! I have sliding doors that face highway 401. Within 1 week the installer came to my condo for a measurement and estimate which costs $50. I knew that the product would work because of the videos that I had seen on Youtube. Once I decided to proceed with the order, they emailed a link to a Paypal to give a 50% deposit. They do not take credit card unfortunately. About 4 weeks later, the 1/4 acrylic windows were ready for installation. The same installer came and Installation takes about 3 - 4 hours. The windows significantly reduced the sound, and my bedroom is nice and quiet. These panels are attached by a magnet, so they are still removable if needed. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a sound reduction window.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?