Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Calgary AB T2E 6G4
Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Reviews for Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Reshingle my roof

Found Practical Roofing on this site last year and hired them to reroof our rental property.
Gary was great to work with....he came to our home and explained the products and process. He is friendly and punctual. Roof was completed on time and the site was left clean of debris.
We were so pleased that we hired him this year to do our home as well as the neighbours. His estimated were quick and on point. He said he would be there in 3 weeks and he was......it took him and his crew 2 1/2 days to complete and it looks great
A big thank you to Gary and his crew.
Good work....fair price.....friendly and honest.
If you need a roof..... hire these guys

Al Lawrence

thanks al I really appreciate it. I did notice it's says homestars Toronto

joseph.yu02 in Calgary
joseph.yu02 in Calgary

eavestrough and downspout replacement

great experience with Gary and practical roofing, needed a run of eavestroughs replaced and added an additional downspout for proper drainage. Work was done quickly and the crew left the worksite clean. Thanks!

thanks Joseph I really appreciate it

Jessica
Jessica

Shingle Repair

We were very happy with Practical Roofing. Gary was very friendly, honest, professional and very responsive. We did not know whether we needed just a shingle repair or whether our roof needed to be replaced. Gary took the time to explain what was needed, and answered our questions. This time we only needed a few shingles replaced. The work was complete very quickly, and within the budget quoted. When we need to re-roof in a year or two, we will be contacting Gary again. We would recommend him to others looking for an honest and reliable company.

thank you very much Jessica. I really appreciate it. Gary

nadinegrahn
nadinegrahn

Roof

They did excellent work !!!
Added some extra Ventilators on top of my roof which were needed as the company that built my house did not do a proper job.
Did a very clean professional job!!

Cleaned the eavestrough‘s and all the nails are gone on the grass !!
Very pleasant people to work with..

thanks Nadine I really appreciate your review. thanks from Gary and family

Tim
Tim

Re-roofing

Gary was very professional, spelling out exactly what the options were and letting us choose what we felt was best with no pressure. When it came time for the installation, Gary was very diligent, thorough, and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any roofing needs.

thanks Tim. that was great. I really appreciate it. Gary

Amy
Amy
0 reviews Blackie, AB

Roof

Gary takes pride in his job, something you rarely see now a days. Friendly, open communication, and willing to listen in what you want and making sure your pleased with the end result. Will be using same company for doing the outside of home.

thanks Amy. I really appreciate you writing this review for us. Gary

whrocky
whrocky

House and garage reroof (shingles)

Gary was professional and friendly and very fair. I have told everyone I know who needs a roof that Practical Roofing is the people to use !!

thanks Tim. I really appreciate your review Gary

Janet in Calgary
Janet in Calgary

Gary and his crew did an amazing job for us replacing our shingles. He answered all our questions and took the time to explain the different types of shingles to us. The work was done expertly and on budget. Cleanup was fantastic. We would highly recommend Gary and his team to anyone.

I just realized I forgot to thank you for your review I'm just a few months late and thanking you Gary

Marv in Calgary
Marv in Calgary

Re-roofing

I am very happy and satisfied with Practical Roofing. Gary was very easy to talk to. I could ask him any questions and he would gladly answer my concerns. Gary and his family did a wonderful job on our roof that I hired him again to fix a leak in my mom's house. Once again, he did a fantastic job. His prices are fair for the quality and service he has done. He also fixed the roof very quickly.
If you're looking for an honest company with great service, don't hesitate to hire him. Practical roofing is now my go-to for my roof.

I just realized I forgot to thank you for your review I am only a few months late with this God bless Gary

More about Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Practical Roofing & Exteriors strives to provide high quality of workmanship and products for our customer. We help the customer with making an educated decision from the start. Our crews act in a professional and proper manner because it is your home. We look forward to working with you.