Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Strathmore AB T1P 0B5
Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Reviews for Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Marv in Calgary
Marv in Calgary

Re-roofing

I am very happy and satisfied with Practical Roofing. Gary was very easy to talk to. I could ask him any questions and he would gladly answer my concerns. Gary and his family did a wonderful job on our roof that I hired him again to fix a leak in my mom's house. Once again, he did a fantastic job. His prices are fair for the quality and service he has done. He also fixed the roof very quickly.
If you're looking for an honest company with great service, don't hesitate to hire him. Practical roofing is now my go-to for my roof.

Scott a.
Scott a.

Reshingle/repair roof

We have a fairly large roof that was in desperate need of new shingles. Gary, and his small, professional and personable team, completed the task in incredible time given they had to deal with two days worth of snow. Although I'm not a professional I do have a "clue" and the workmanship was top quality! In addition Gary repaired anything he found and ensured the eaves were also cleaned out. You needn't fear if you have children around when Gary and his crew are working. In the few days they spent on our roof I don't think we heard one angry, or even remotely close to inappropriate, word as well. Clean up was also first rate with hardly a roofing nail to be found! Thank you guys!!!

Roof

I highly recommend it! Amazing Gary. Did a great job on the roof of my house.He is punctual and very understanding of the situation. Gary and his crew were a blast!
Very happy with the job.

A mom

Darlene in Strathmore
Darlene in Strathmore
1 review Strathmore, AB

Roof and eaves

Great job by Gary , very prompt and reliable . Did my roofing 2013 and then did repairs from hail August 2018. Would recommend Practical roofing to all my family and friends.

thanks Darlene

SG
SG

New Roof on house

Replace roof. Quick (2 days), polite, quiet (I work night shift, much appreciated), cleaned up yard and neighbors too, including the little shingle pebbles.

thank you very much. we really appreciate it. we will pick up the lawn sign next week. Gary Laberee

Heather
Heather

Replacement of eavestroughs

They were on time, on budget in and out cleaned up great workmanship. Have already recommend them to friends.

thank you very much. we really appreciate it. Gary

Tien in Calgary
Tien in Calgary

Good Quality Roof Replacement for an Excellent Price!

Good quality work and excellent price for roof replacement. Gary Labaree is a reliable, honest, hard working contractor. He replaced the roof on one of my rental properties and removed ice and snow off the roof of my own house during the heavy snow fall few weeks ago. He is definitely my go to guy on all future roof projects.

thanks Tien we very much appreciate it. Gary

Gigante
Gigante
1 review Strathmore, AB

New shingles

Good price and quality work. I would recommend them for your roofing job big or small

thanks Cory. I'm glad we finally got it done. great neighbor to let us use his driveway Gary

Glo in Calgary
Glo in Calgary

Replaced Roofing

Our roof was due for replacement. We heard from 88.9 FM radio station the company Practical Roofing. We searched the company and left a message to its website. We gave a call to Practical Roofing and talked to the owner of the Company, Gary. He checked our roof and left the samples of the shingles. The next day Gary gave the quotation. He explained his quotation with great information on the shingles. The price was greatly reasonable and affordable. He was very informative, friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. This was the first time we had ever needed to get any roof repairs done and his support, advice and expertise was valuable to us. We were very impressed with the service provided by Practical Roofing. As Gary personally did the roofing with his workers. He is extremely hard working and did a great job. We would highly recommend Practical Roofing for any roofing needs. They replaced our roofing at the cost that we are really grateful of.

hi Glo I hope all is well with you and your family have a great spring and summer. if you need any contacts from any types of work let me know. I work with may business owners. Gary

More about Practical Roofing & Exteriors Ltd.

Practical Roofing & Exteriors strives to provide high quality of workmanship and products for our customer. We help the customer with making an educated decision from the start. Our crews act in a professional and proper manner because it is your home. We look forward to working with you.