TINMAN Furnace & AC Experts

Dale in Red Deer
Dale in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Yearly service

Yearly furnace service, all good.

He also helped me out with an AC problem last year, I remembered how helpful he was and called him again when we needed service.

Great company to deal with

Thank you Dale for your taking the time in leaving this great review. Glad to hear we were able to answer all your questions and had a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to servicing all your mechanical needs in the future.

peterwcng
peterwcng

AC Unit & Install - Excellent Service!

Called Geoff & Tammy in the middle of +30 Celsius weather and was able to get a quote and install within a few days! Excellent service and product delivery!

Thank you Peter! For taking the time in leaving this great review on the service that was provided. We're pleased to hear that your interaction with Geoff and Tammy was a positive one. We strive in providing good customer relations. Giving quality work for a fair price. We look forward to servicing all your mechanical needs in the near future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace replacement

Geoff was very professional, provided great advice and followed through quickly when unexpected complications resulted in several return visits to finish the job. First rate service.

We appreciate you taking the time in leaving this 10 star review. Here at Tinman we strive to provide excellent customer service and great workmanship no matter what it takes to get the job done. We value you as client and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

s.dutchie.kim
s.dutchie.kim

New AC Install

I had a great experience with Tinman Furnace. I received a call back for a quote shortly after submitting the request, and Geoff was at my place the next day to give me an accurate quote. I did some research to compare prices and I was provided with significantly higher quotes from other companies. Furthermore, the company had 5 star reviews from several satisfied customers. It was a fairly easy decision after that. After signing the quote and paying my deposit, I was booked in the following week for the install. Both times Geoff came by (first for the quote and second for the install), he called me 30 min before arriving to give me a heads up, and showed up right on time. He and his partner worked for 4 hours straight, they were very respectful of my house, and everything went smoothly. The final invoice was exactly what was quoted and there were no surprises/additional fees. I would definitely recommend Tinman Furnace to friends and family for 1) reasonable price 2) professionalism 3) timeliness 4) overall positive experience.

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for taking the time in leaving this awesome review. It's good to hear that your interaction with Geoff and the Tinman Team was a positive one. We strive in good customer relations, giving quality work for a fair price. Your recommendation means to your family and friend means a lot to us. We value you as client and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

anthony in Calgary
anthony in Calgary

Garage heater and AC install

We had Tinman install a Reznor garage heater and an AC unit for the house. The install on both was fantastic. I also had Tinman come in and add some extra heat outlets and cold air returns in my basement. Tinman was fantastic to work with and all of the installs were done in a timely and efficient manner. Everything works like a dream. Geoff even went out of his way to show me how to run my thermostat. I would definitely recommend Geoff for any of your heating and cooling needs.

Anthony, thank you for leaving this fantastic review. We're glad to hear that your pleased with your installs and your interaction with Geoff was a pleasant one. We strive to provide top notch workmanship and customer service to all our clients. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to servicing all your mechanical needs in the future.

dm.thomas
dm.thomas

Annual air conditioner check-up

The Tinman, Jeff, was also the installer on our AC. It's operated perfectly since being installed, and it was a pleasure to know that it was being serviced by someone who really knew what he was doing.

Thank you for taking the time in leaving this great review. We're glad to hear that your interaction with Geoff was pleasant. We look forward to servicing your AC in the future.

curt3369
curt3369
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Furnace service / modification

Great service / quality workmanship!!!... very knowledgeable and on time & precise. I knew I was in good hands and working with professionals!!

Thank you Curt for leaving this great review. We strive to provide top notch customer service. We're glad that your interaction with Tinman was a positive one. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage heater install

Got a competitive quote and services were great. I would definitely recommend TinMan. Very happy

Thank you for taking the time in leaving this great review. We appreciate your recommendation.

igshim5
igshim5

Garage Heater

Professional, Knowledgeable and it was done right. Very happy with the service. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Tricia and Igor

Thank you Igor and Tricia for leaving this great review. We value you as clients and appreciate your recommendation to family and friends. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

brianralofsky
brianralofsky

New Furnaces and on-demand hot water heater

Wonderful service, fair pricing and always available to answer any questions the customer may have.

Thank you Brian for your excellent review. Glad to hear we were able to answer all your questions and had a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to servicing all your mechanical needs in the future.

More about TINMAN Furnace & AC Experts

Tinman Furnace & AC Experts Inc. is a fully insured team of certified and skilled technicians, offering a wide range of services to meet all your professional cooling and heating needs. Our full-service Calgary-based company offers heating, air conditioning, hot water systems, humidification, ventilation, gas lines, garage heaters, and HVAC services. We are here to deliver superior customer service while providing you with the widest range of installation, maintenance, and repair services you require.

• Gas Furnaces for both the house and garage
• Hot Water Tanks
• On-demand Hot Water Systems
• Central Air Conditioning
• Air Purification Systems
• Ventilation systems
• Humidifiers

Insured, Qualified Journeymen Technician
All permits will be pulled as per city regulations.

Providing heating, air conditioning and hot water systems to Calgary and surrounding areas. Call Tinman Furnace at (403) 680-7757 to set up a free consultation today!

Qualified Sheetmetal Journeyman and Gas Fitter, Sub Contract to licensed Master Electrician who can pull permits