EastEnd Masonry Co.

Masonry & Bricklaying
Prescott ON K0E 1T0
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Prescott  >  EastEnd Masonry Co.

Reviews for EastEnd Masonry Co.

1 review Prescott, ON

Foundation Repair

Hired to waterproof foundation. Work started well but then lagged on and got sloppy. Made a dirt/mud mess in the backyard that they didn't want to fix. Broke an outside tap and wouldn't fix it (after a LONNNNNG time of me harping to get it fixed), broke a fence post. Didn't even install the flashing on top of the foundation of the membrane.

1 review Cardinal, ON

Roof & masonry job gone awry

Long story short, work was not completed and no refund given. DO NOT hire this company. Completely unprofessional and a nightmare to deal with. Despite an A+ reading on the BBB site, he had two unresolved complaints of the same nature as mine. We are pursuing legal action.

Unfortunately I did fail to complete this project causing the customer great grieve. There is a lot to both sides of this situation, we agreed in court a few months ago that the masonry work was no issue and that I agreed to repay the full amount for the roof. I am making 200.00 a month payments, falling behind throughout the duration of the winter. I try my best to reach our arrangements, hoping that I can get caught up with spring coming and resolve this issue as we have agreed threw the court system. We no longer provide roofing services as operating 2 trades was very difficult.

I regret decisions made and poor choices on my part during this project and I intend to continue to do my best to repay this customer.

I have built Eastend masonry co on absolutely nothing, No credit, No grants, all on my own with help from word to mouth and repeat customers. This year being our 3rd in business, I can say mistakes have been made, and poor choices in operation, but we have learned and grown from each one of these mistakes.

I try my best every day and strive to grow as a person and a business. I am still very sorry this project went the way it did, and the stress and waste of time I have caused these individuals.

I am doing everything I can to correct it properly,as money is slow during the winter that has seemed impossible but we will certainly get back on track.

Our masonry work speaks for itself, as my work can be seen first hand in subdivisions, in brockville on, located at Adley drive.