Harvey Roofing

Harvey Roofing

Reviews for Harvey Roofing

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof assessment

Scotty was prompt to respond to my phone call about my roof.
As an inexperienced homeowner, I wasn't sure if my roof was still good or needed to be replaced. Scotty came out on the same day and did an assessment on my roof's condition. He shared his experience on the condition of my roof and gave me advice to keep the gutters clear. He assured me that my roof was still good for a few years, no work needed to be done. I really appreciated his promptness and honesty. His assurance gave me a peace of mind. I would recommend him to others.

thank you for your response and hopes you keep Harvey Roofing in mind for all of your Roofing maintenance 👍

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Cleaned my gutters

Scotty was professional and helpful. I thought I had a leak but ended up just being the gutters full of leaves. Being a single mom I had no clue what was wrong, but he was awesome. Thanks again

thank you Jennifer it was a pleasure doing business with you if I can help you in any other way with your household needs don't hesitate to give me a call

Maggie
Maggie
1 review Surrey, BC

downspouts on gutter replaced

Scott Harvey called me back in a timely matter to set up appointments for estimates and replacements. There were a few issues that cropped up but were addressed quickly by Scott. He made sure I was fully satisfied with the work. I gave 4 stars because of the issues but the end product was to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend him to others.

thank you for your feedback and I'm glad to see that you're happy with the end result

elio
elio
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roof repair

My roof developed a leak during a heavy rainfall. Scotty was quick to respond to my phone call. He showed up in his rain gear and quickly surveyed the problem. He new exactly where the leak was and fixed it. He did not want any payment but gave me a roof report on the condition of my roof accompanied by a reasonable price to replace it, if I chose to. He also advised me to shop around to other roofers to ensure that his price was competative. I will definitely call Scotty when I am ready to replace my roof. Very satisfied.

thank you Elio for your review from all of us at Harvey Roofing keep in mind we have a 24-hour emergency service to take care of all your needs as we all know Vancouver weather can be on Unforgiven.

Brettrussell20
Brettrussell20
1 review Vancouver, BC

Shed roof

Shingle roof install, great workmanship, professional and courteous. Would recommend to anyone needing a quality roofing contractor

thank you for your review Brett and we're pleased to know you were happy with our workmanship Harvey Roofing is here for all of your future needs

More about Harvey Roofing

Welcome to Harvey Roofing. We're proudly serving the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. Get your roof maintenance work done before the winter weather hits and drains start to clog and damage your roof. Call Harvey Roofing at 778-554-0722 to schedule your appointment today
Looking for Roofing pros in Surrey?