Reviews for Harvey Roofing

Maggie
Maggie
1 review Surrey, BC

downspouts on gutter replaced

Scott Harvey called me back in a timely matter to set up appointments for estimates and replacements. There were a few issues that cropped up but were addressed quickly by Scott. He made sure I was fully satisfied with the work. I gave 4 stars because of the issues but the end product was to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend him to others.

thank you for your feedback and I'm glad to see that you're happy with the end result

eliot
eliot
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roof repair

My roof developed a leak during a heavy rainfall. Scotty was quick to respond to my phone call. He showed up in his rain gear and quickly surveyed the problem. He new exactly where the leak was and fixed it. He did not want any payment but gave me a roof report on the condition of my roof accompanied by a reasonable price to replace it, if I chose to. He also advised me to shop around to other roofers to ensure that his price was competative. I will definitely call Scotty when I am ready to replace my roof. Very satisfied.

thank you Elio for your review from all of us at Harvey Roofing keep in mind we have a 24-hour emergency service to take care of all your needs as we all know Vancouver weather can be on Unforgiven.

Brettrussell20
Brettrussell20
1 review Vancouver, BC

Shed roof

Shingle roof install, great workmanship, professional and courteous. Would recommend to anyone needing a quality roofing contractor

thank you for your review Brett and we're pleased to know you were happy with our workmanship Harvey Roofing is here for all of your future needs

More about Harvey Roofing

Welcome to Harvey Roofing. We're proudly serving the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. Get your roof maintenance work done before the winter weather hits and drains start to clog and damage your roof.

Call Harvey Roofing at 778-554-0722 to schedule your appointment today