MP Electric

Reviews for MP Electric

Danny Yuen from Old Toronto
Danny Yuen from Old Toronto

I Wish all Jobs were like This

They were professional, friendly, competent and prompt. They gave me a quote that made sense: a base price that includes 30 minutes service, plus an hourly rate. As it turns out, the fix was simple and I paid only the base rate. Beats paying twice that for a fixed price that many contractors charge. I will be calling MP Electric again for all my future electrical needs.

Thank you Danny for the glowing review. Im glad we could get it taken care of simply. I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the remainder of the lighting.

James
James

Electrical Updating

We've hired these guys for two projects for our house and we're extremely happy with their work. We have an old house built in 1924 with the electrical updated at different times over the years so the electrical set up is a bit kooky, however, these guys always rise to the challenge!

Thank you for your review Jay.
Im glad we could be of assistance once again.

Janet
Janet

Rewiring and hooking up ceiling lamps

They were responsive, worked efficiently, provided great service. A delight to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Janet,
It is always pleasure working with you also.

joanne
joanne

Kitchen and dining room

I would highly recommend mike and team. The work they did was exceptional, professional and done in a timely manner. They have done several jobs now in our home.

Thanks again Joanne,
Glad to hear you were happy with the work completed.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Electrical work

MPElectric worked on electrical issues in two of my rental properties. They called when they said they would, worked directly with my tenants to accommodate the tenants' schedules, were efficient and effective in their work, and charged a reasonable price.

I would highly recommend MPElectric to anyone looking for reliable and honest electricians.

Thanks so much Jennifer. Im glad we could be of assistance.

Barbara G.
Barbara G.

installing exterior light fixtures

I needed two exterior light fixtures installed -- one over the front porch, one by the garage door. I asked MP Electric to source the fixtures for me, which they did, sending me email pictures of various ones so I could choose. We made an appointment for installation. The electrician they sent arrived on time, was very pleasant and accommodating, worked through pouring rain to install the fixtures and then explained to me how to switch the settings from auto to manual if I ever had need of that.
One fixture was to be motion sensitive, the other light sensitive (on from dusk to dawn). They have been working perfectly.

Thank you Barbara. Im glad you are pleased with the chosen fixtures.

andreaj
andreaj

Rewiring entire house, upgrading service.

Re-wired entire house, installed new pot lights in basement and first floor, replaced panel and upgraded service.

Thanks for the review Andrea. The place is looking great.

Ren W.
Ren W.

Electrical work and lighting.

I have now used Mike Pumpa and his team on about 6 different occasions. He did all the electrical for our basement renovation, run diagnostics and repaired faulty wiring, upgrading our lighting to LED and installed under cabinet lights is both our main home and our rental property.
He is always exceedingly prompt courteous and service-minded. His prices have always struck me as fair and reasonable, and follow-up visits were included in the original pricing.
Above all he strikes me as honest and willing to find the most cost effective solution. I've never felt like he was trying to take advantage.
Overall, I highly recommend Mike Pumpa for anything electrical or lighting related.

Thanks so much Ren. Its always a please working with you too.

cinders
cinders

The whole house

When my partner and I came across Mike Pumpa, we couldn't believe our luck. He is brilliant to work with, explains everything clearly, is respectful and patient and helpful, and does fantastic work. I will go with no one else for my electricity needs but Mike now. He is completely above board and feel I am in safe hands. In short, he is brilliant. I'm speaking as a woman who has dealt with many craftsmen in the past. I feel totally comfortable and confident with Mike and always get a fair price for the job. He will come for an hour for small fixes or a week for complete electrical overhaul so difficult to pit a price off the top of my head. Because I have to fill in the box I'll say $60 but all is job dependant. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thank you for the review Cinders. It is always a pleasure to meet up you and help out with whatever you are working on.

pamelalindataylor in Toronto
pamelalindataylor in Toronto

Best Electrician in Toronto

Mike and his team are by far the best electricians in Toronto. Professional, reasonably priced and honest. The work they did was excellent. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The very best!!!

Wow...thanks Pamela. Im very glad you are happy with the finished product. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about MP Electric

MP Electric is an electrical contracting company based in the Downtown Toronto area specializing in home renovation work. From small fault finding around the house, to kitchens, washroom, basements and full additions.

We also cover property maintenance of commercial buildings, offices, condos and hotels. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical projects. From renovations, new builds and troubleshooting existing issues.

Serving the areas of GTA and Scarborough.