MP Electric

Reviews for MP Electric

scott.johnston
scott.johnston

Bathroom lighting renovation

Amazing job, Miguel was efficient and professional. Knew exactly what he was doing and gave some great suggestions for future work. I would connect with the MP team again for future electrical work.

Thanks Scott, so glad we could be of service.

Danny

Bathroom fan and replacing kitchen pot lights

They were very professional and very friendly. Their technician was meticulous and extremely clean while working. Their pricing was fair and their work was precise. I highly recommended

Thanks Danny,
Im glad you are happy with the lighting selected. I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Jordan
Jordan

Outdoor electrical

Straight forward and fast, a hassle free experience.

The job was running a switch to a ambient light controlled flood light.

Thanks for the great review Jordan,
I look forward to working with you again.

asweezey
asweezey

Smoke/carbon monoxide detector installation

MP Electric did a great job. Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them- Mike is the owner. Reasonably priced.

Thanks Arlene,
Glad we could be of service. Best of luck with the fire marshal.

I Wouldn't Call Anyone Else

I called Mike and his team to move some poorly located light switches that were in finished rooms. They found creative solutions that solved my problems while keeping damage to walls and ceilings to a minimum in order to get the wires where they needed to be. In all instances, they found ways to do things right instead of just doing what was easy or fast. They also installed ceiling fans, timers and switches and everything has worked flawlessly. I have recommended Mike to family and friends with confidence and wouldn't call anyone else.

Thank you so much for the glowing review. I'm glad we could find a solution to challenges of your project.

I Wish all Jobs were like This

They were professional, friendly, competent and prompt. They gave me a quote that made sense: a base price that includes 30 minutes service, plus an hourly rate. As it turns out, the fix was simple and I paid only the base rate. Beats paying twice that for a fixed price that many contractors charge. I will be calling MP Electric again for all my future electrical needs.

Thank you Danny for the glowing review. Im glad we could get it taken care of simply. I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the remainder of the lighting.

James
James

Electrical Updating

We've hired these guys for two projects for our house and we're extremely happy with their work. We have an old house built in 1924 with the electrical updated at different times over the years so the electrical set up is a bit kooky, however, these guys always rise to the challenge!

Thank you for your review Jay.
Im glad we could be of assistance once again.

Janet
Janet

Rewiring and hooking up ceiling lamps

They were responsive, worked efficiently, provided great service. A delight to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Janet,
It is always pleasure working with you also.

joanne
joanne

Kitchen and dining room

I would highly recommend mike and team. The work they did was exceptional, professional and done in a timely manner. They have done several jobs now in our home.

Thanks again Joanne,
Glad to hear you were happy with the work completed.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Electrical work

MPElectric worked on electrical issues in two of my rental properties. They called when they said they would, worked directly with my tenants to accommodate the tenants' schedules, were efficient and effective in their work, and charged a reasonable price.

I would highly recommend MPElectric to anyone looking for reliable and honest electricians.

Thanks so much Jennifer. Im glad we could be of assistance.

More about MP Electric

MP Electric is an electrical contracting company based in the Downtown Toronto area specializing in home renovation work. From small fault finding around the house, to kitchens, washroom, basements and full additions.

We also cover property maintenance of commercial buildings, offices, condos and hotels. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical projects. From renovations, new builds and troubleshooting existing issues.

Serving the areas of GTA and Scarborough.