MP Electric

Electricians
172 Woodfield Rd Toronto ON M4L 2W7
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  MP Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MP Electric

Jennifer

MPElectric worked on electrical issues in two of my rental properties. They called when they said they would, worked directly with my tenants to accommodate the tenants' schedules, were efficient and effective in their work, and charged a reasonable price.

I would highly recommend MPElectric to anyone looking for reliable and honest electricians.

Job Price

Thanks so much Jennifer. Im glad we could be of assistance.

Barbara G.

I needed two exterior light fixtures installed -- one over the front porch, one by the garage door. I asked MP Electric to source the fixtures for me, which they did, sending me email pictures of various ones so I could choose. We made an appointment for installation. The electrician they sent arrived on time, was very pleasant and accommodating, worked through pouring rain to install the fixtures and then explained to me how to switch the settings from auto to manual if I ever had need of that.
One fixture was to be motion sensitive, the other light sensitive (on from dusk to dawn). They have been working perfectly.

Job Price

Thank you Barbara. Im glad you are pleased with the chosen fixtures.

andreaj

Re-wired entire house, installed new pot lights in basement and first floor, replaced panel and upgraded service.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Andrea. The place is looking great.

Ren W.

I have now used Mike Pumpa and his team on about 6 different occasions. He did all the electrical for our basement renovation, run diagnostics and repaired faulty wiring, upgrading our lighting to LED and installed under cabinet lights is both our main home and our rental property.
He is always exceedingly prompt courteous and service-minded. His prices have always struck me as fair and reasonable, and follow-up visits were included in the original pricing.
Above all he strikes me as honest and willing to find the most cost effective solution. I've never felt like he was trying to take advantage.
Overall, I highly recommend Mike Pumpa for anything electrical or lighting related.

Job Price

Thanks so much Ren. Its always a please working with you too.

cinders

When my partner and I came across Mike Pumpa, we couldn't believe our luck. He is brilliant to work with, explains everything clearly, is respectful and patient and helpful, and does fantastic work. I will go with no one else for my electricity needs but Mike now. He is completely above board and feel I am in safe hands. In short, he is brilliant. I'm speaking as a woman who has dealt with many craftsmen in the past. I feel totally comfortable and confident with Mike and always get a fair price for the job. He will come for an hour for small fixes or a week for complete electrical overhaul so difficult to pit a price off the top of my head. Because I have to fill in the box I'll say $60 but all is job dependant. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Cinders. It is always a pleasure to meet up you and help out with whatever you are working on.

pamelalindataylor in Toronto

Mike and his team are by far the best electricians in Toronto. Professional, reasonably priced and honest. The work they did was excellent. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The very best!!!

Job Price

Wow...thanks Pamela. Im very glad you are happy with the finished product. It was a pleasure working with you.

GMACNAB

Mike and his team are always there when I need them. Adding receptacles, wiring a chandelier, and even wiring my hot tub. They find solutions and leave everything tidy when the job is complete. Ross is the team member that helped most recently and he's great. I highly recommend Mike Pumpa!

Job Price

Many thanks Graham. Always a pleasure.

We had a problem with our electrical service as four rooms were without power. The Electricians came & looked for the problem (a loose wire) they came in twice & after a long period of time solved the problem. They were efficient, courteous & careful with our furniture & gave us good service.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review. I am glad that you are happy with the service, as this was a tricky one. I am pleased that my technicians were able to trace the cause of the issue and repair easily once diagnosed.

More about MP Electric

MP Electric is an electrical contracting company based in the Leslieville area specializing in home renovation work from small fault finding around the house, to kitchens, washroom and full additions.

We also cover property maintenance of commercial buildings, offices, condos and hotels. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical projects. From renovations, new builds and troubleshooting existing issues.

Serving the areas of GTA and Scarborough.