Impression Floors

Tanya  in Kelowna
Tanya in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

New home- new flooring

I had been fighting with a big name company that really wouldn't give me a time line on when they would get around to doing my flooring. I was living in Langley and moving to Kelowna I wanted my foots done before my furniture came. When I told my realtor Anne about my problems she recommended Impressions Flooring. Talk about service!!!! They came to my house in Langley with samples. They installed it in 3 days so my flooring was done before my furniture arrived. If you want service and a quality product I highly recommend you go to Impressions Flooring you won't be disappointed!!!!!

Kelowna MOM in
Kelowna MOM in
1 review Kelowna, BC

Flooring renovation

Great service and attention to detail. This company rocks when supplying choices and options for flooring.
They understand the importance of pet friendly carpet and Plank flooring for an active family home.