House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Detailed Maids

SG
SG

house cleaning

I was concerned about working with a cleaning service. However Petra answered my many questions promptly and honestly. Her team worked diligently and efficiently--non stop.
They are certainly"detailed". Thoroughly cleaned my townhouse top to bottom, including some difficult areas that I had not been able to reach. They have a great system that they follow for maximum efficiency , and results.
The women were pleasant, polite and considered requests particular to my home.
I plan to have their monthly service.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Detailed Maids. We are glad you are satisfied with the process and results. We look forward to cleaning your home every month.

Detailed Maids :)

ANA S.
ANA S.

House cleaning

I have been using Detailed Maids services for the last year . Over this time they proved to be very reliable . The company employee are very professional, thorough
and reliable. They are doing consistently an excellent job cleaning the residence.
Petra, the owner, is very approachable, fast to respond to emails or calls.
I would highly recommend their services

Hi Ana,
Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to cleaning your home in the future.

Tammy
Tammy

House Cleaning

Petra and her team do a great job on my home.
When we first spoke she went over all the details with me until I was comfortable with the type of service I was going to receive.
The first cleaning was a full spring clean from top to bottom. After that we went into a monthly cleaning routine with which I am very pleased.
I also feel that if for any reason I wasn't satisfied with something, Petra would make sure it woukd be taken care of right away.
I would definitely recommend Petra and her team.

Thank you Tammy for sharing your experience with Detailed Maids. We enjoy cleaning your home and look forward to your next appointment.

Amanda
Amanda

House cleaning

We needed our new home cleaned prior to us moving in and Petra did an absolutely amazing job. She was very thorough and went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. She exceeded my expectations! I will definitely be using Detailed Maids again and will recommend them to everyone.
Thank you again so much, Petra!

Thank you Amanda very much for your kind words. Enjoy your new home.

Charles
Charles

Post renovation cleaning

Great job, on time. No issues at all and asked if satisfied before charging credit card

Hi Charles,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Detailed Maids.

Isaac
Isaac

Condo Cleaning

Second time we've used Detailed Maids for a move in clean. This time after some renovations were completed. They did a fantastic job and we would not hesitate to use them again.

Hi Isaac, Thank you so much for your kind words. Enjoy your new place.

NM
NM

Home Cleaning Service

A friend of mine recommended Detailed Maids. Petra and her team (the two Patricias) were amazing. She answered all my questions honestly before we started and was so accessible. Detailed Maids did thorough cleaning of my home. My home has never looked so good. I was impressed by the team's punctuality, their cleaning and the products they used. The team was extremely hard working and polite. It was the first time that I did not have to provide detailed instructions on what needed to be cleaned. They are more expensive but Detailed Maids was worth every penny. My whole family noticed how the house was sparkling. I will definitely be calling them again. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your review. By being organised, you made our job so much easier. It was a pleasure to deal with you from very beginning and looking forward to helping you with your future cleaning needs.

sueroza
sueroza

House Cleaning

The cleaning is very thorough! They pay attention to detail, and DON'T rush through the house to complete everything sloppily in an unrealistic time period !!
Always very flexible and adaptable to my cleaning needs, which change regularly! Also willing to come at times that suit me !
Very pleasant, personable, and accommodating cleaners ! I highly recommend this service!

Thank you Sue for your review. We enjoy cleaning your home, and looking forward to your next appointment.

Kathryn
Kathryn

Home Cleaning Service

I recently signed up for bi-weekly cleaning services with Detailed Maids and am extremely happy with the service. The crew arrives on time and provides quality cleaning. Petra is great to work with and provides quick response to any questions I may have.

Thank you Kathryn for you kind words. It' a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to your next appointment.

Jacqui
Jacqui

House cleaning

Reliable, easy to schedule, open to changes or feedback, and friendly. I like the email reminder that they are coming!

Dear Jacqui,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

More about Detailed Maids

Detailed Maids is a cleaning company that focuses on Details, Quality, Consistency, Efficiency, Reliability and Honesty.

The company was founded in January 2017 by a lady who has had many years of cleaning experience working for high-end cleaning corporations as Quality Assurance Manager and Customer Service Representative.

So, after numerous years of experience she decided to take all her knowledge and create a company that has both HIGH-END QUALITY CLEANING SERVICE and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES.

So, when you call Detailed Maids, you are able to speak to someone who did the cleaning themselves and who understands your need and concerns. Someone who has the expertise to answer all you questions. Why is that important? Because we want to help you save time instead of spending more time searching and testing out other companies.

Get everything you need by calling only one cleaning company -> Detailed Maids.

What makes us different?
1) CUSTOMIZED CLEANING PLAN - cleaning plan that is tailored according to your cleaning needs
2) VACUUM WITH HEPA FILTERS - Our commercial grade vacuum with HEPA filters help us not only clean your floors but the air in your home as well. Reducing the number of harmful airborne particles helps you and your family breathe easily.
3) ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING PRODUCTS - We love to clean your home without harming your health and the environment, but at the same time we want to leave your home spotless. That is why we went above and beyond to find the best of both worlds. Our cleaning products are 100% eco-friendly which makes them safe for you, your family and your pets.
4) COLOR CODED SYSTEM - We use color coded cleaning system which reduces bacteria cross-contamination between high and low-risk areas creating a healthier and more sanitary environment. That way you can be 100% confident that the cloths from your bathroom will never touch your kitchen counter tops.
5) NO CONTRACTS OR SERVICE AGREEMENTS - All of our clients have the right to cancel our services at any time, change cleaning frequency and reschedule their appointments as many times as they wish. That is how confident we are about our service.
6) NO HIDDEN FEES - The quote you receive over the phone or email is what you will be paying. No surprising charges on your credit card.

WHY DETAILED MAIDS?
-We clean your home top to bottom, left to right. We do it all. As simple as that.
Call us today to book your home cleaning.