Tall Guy Painting

Delta BC V4K 4V9

Reviews for Tall Guy Painting

Private User reviews Delta, BC

painted my house

i have a large sized house , Jeff and his team at Tall guy painting did a fabulous job, in a small amount of time. They took care of everything, prep, to clean up. I could be happier.

Theresa in Delta
Theresa in Delta

House painting

We had jeff to paint the exterior of our home. From start to finish it was amazing. Mike came 4 times to help us choose the right colour. We are thrilled with the finished job. Very professional . Everything cleaned up . Would highly recommend Jeff and his crew. You could not get better

jennifer_yeoman
jennifer_yeoman
1 review Delta, BC

Several interior rooms including trim, doors and moulding

I can't say enough about how glad I am to have met Jeff and his company. I had a bad experience with a job done at another house from a different company. What I was told was a 1 week job turned into 3 weeks and cost way more than the original quote. So I was nervous hiring a painter again. I took a chance and contacted Jeff from Tall Guy Painting. He did a late hour housecall (I have a crazy work schedule) and spent the time I needed. He did a thorough inspection, educated me on products, and worked with me and my budget. His crew was great! The job was done on time for the price we discussed at the beginning. I would absolutely recommend Jeff. He is honest and approachable, and does amazing work!

Thanks Jen!

carolelizpage
carolelizpage

Kitchen Painting

Jeff and crew repainted my kitchen plus the ceilings and they refinished my cupboards. They price was reasonable and everything looks wonderful. Thanks again!!

We look forward to tackling your other projects as well Carol!

khksterner
khksterner
1 review Surrey, BC

Internal/external house painting

All the employees were skilled at their job and did exceptional work. My banister was stripped filled and painted - great work!

Thanks Heather. It was fun working with you!

gutters365
gutters365

House painting

Have refered Jeff and his crews to quite a few of our clients, and they always rave about how easy JEFF is to wrk with and how great the quality of work is.
Will continue to refer JEFF to clients in need of a great paint job.

Thanks Paul!

More about Tall Guy Painting

Tall Guy Painting offers indoor and outdoor painting services. We are a team of professional painters led by 3rd generation painter Jeff Girard. --- Here’s why customers from across Tsawwassen, Ladner, North Delta, Richmond, Surrey, White Rock, Langley and beyond put their trust Tall Guy Painting: ---- Our Process Which ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Delta?