Tall Guy Painting

Delta BC V4K 4V9

Reviews for Tall Guy Painting

Private User reviews Delta, BC

painted my house

i have a large sized house , Jeff and his team at Tall guy painting did a fabulous job, in a small amount of time. They took care of everything, prep, to clean up. I could be happier.

Theresa in Delta
Theresa in Delta

House painting

We had jeff to paint the exterior of our home. From start to finish it was amazing. Mike came 4 times to help us choose the right colour. We are thrilled with the finished job. Very professional . Everything cleaned up . Would highly recommend Jeff and his crew. You could not get better

jennifer_yeoman
jennifer_yeoman
1 review Delta, BC

Several interior rooms including trim, doors and moulding

I can't say enough about how glad I am to have met Jeff and his company. I had a bad experience with a job done at another house from a different company. What I was told was a 1 week job turned into 3 weeks and cost way more than the original quote. So I was nervous hiring a painter again. I took a chance and contacted Jeff from Tall Guy Painting. He did a late hour housecall (I have a crazy work schedule) and spent the time I needed. He did a thorough inspection, educated me on products, and worked with me and my budget. His crew was great! The job was done on time for the price we discussed at the beginning. I would absolutely recommend Jeff. He is honest and approachable, and does amazing work!

Thanks Jen!

carolelizpage
carolelizpage

Kitchen Painting

Jeff and crew repainted my kitchen plus the ceilings and they refinished my cupboards. They price was reasonable and everything looks wonderful. Thanks again!!

We look forward to tackling your other projects as well Carol!

khksterner
khksterner
1 review Surrey, BC

Internal/external house painting

All the employees were skilled at their job and did exceptional work. My banister was stripped filled and painted - great work!

Thanks Heather. It was fun working with you!

gutters365
gutters365

House painting

Have refered Jeff and his crews to quite a few of our clients, and they always rave about how easy JEFF is to wrk with and how great the quality of work is.
Will continue to refer JEFF to clients in need of a great paint job.

Thanks Paul!

More about Tall Guy Painting

Tall Guy Painting offers indoor and outdoor painting services. We are a team of professional painters led by 3rd generation painter Jeff Girard.
---
Here’s why customers from across Tsawwassen, Ladner, North Delta, Richmond, Surrey, White Rock, Langley and beyond put their trust Tall Guy Painting:
----
Our Process Which Ensures Long-lasting Quality: Tall Guy Painting uses only premium-grade painting products so you get beautiful results that will last for a long time. In addition, we make sure the paints we use are safe and eco-friendly. We can also use low odour paint, so you can enjoy your fine-looking new space without health concerns. But more than the products we use, it’s our proficiency in the painting process that gives you high-quality results. Before the work even begins, we make sure to set the stage right by discussing your preferences with you and even giving you expert advice on colours and shades.
---
We have developed a thorough multi-step process for each painting service we provide, whether interior or exterior. We commit our skills to each step of the process, from thorough surface preparation to paint application all the way to the final inspection of the results, plus touch-ups. Few other painters in the lower mainland can guarantee this kind of commitment to quality.
---
Our Worry-free Pricing Guarantee: Many people who are looking for a painting contractor may hire student painters or a “handy man” thinking that hiring a top-quality painter comes with a high price tag and hidden fees. But with Tall Guy Painting, you can rest easy: we offer excellent painting services for very reasonable prices and with a straightforward pricing method – no hidden fees, no fine print. Unlike other painting contractors the estimate for your job is the price… it will never increase!
---
Our Service Which Puts You at Ease: Entrusting your space to a painting contractor can make you feel apprehensive, but over and over again, clients of Tall Guy Painting have been completely comfortable with our highly professional crew. We treat your home as if it were our own. Our work ethic makes it a priority to be neat and clean everywhere. More than that, we make sure you are involved in the process. We discuss your painting options and preferences, offer our expert advice, and provide you with progress updates so you know exactly what is going on in your space. You can be at ease with our courteous and friendly team who will treat you with the cordiality that only locals like us can provide!