Forever Masonry

Reviews for Forever Masonry

Elaine in Ottawa
Elaine in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacement of bricks on Vintage 1957 House.

A number of red brick needed replacing at the front of my 1957 bungalow. Frankly they were ugly; salt stains and shaling progressed during the past decade. Forever Masonry provided a competitive estimate and completed the brick replacement on agreed schedule. Anton and his apprentice Jacob arrived on time, covered all the immediate areas with tarps and completed the job with a full clean up. Bricks were a perfect colour and pattern match with custom coloured mortar to blend with existing 1957 cement. Anton fully explained the process before and during the project and answered all my questions. Forever Masonry is now in my tool belt of go to contractors. I highly recommend FM and Anton for all Masonry projects.

Thank you for the wonderful review Elaine , it was my pleasure helping your home get it's curb appeal back .

Gshackle in Ottawa
Gshackle in Ottawa

Urgent Repair Done Well

These folks did an amazing job. A rare combination of fast, friendly and competent service at a reasonable price. They rescued us with a last minute job and did it very well. They even found some interesting historical items which they shared with us. They stayed within the estimate and the time quoted. We happily recommend them.

I'm glad we were able to help you stay on schedule with your landscape project . It was my pleasure completing the work for you Glen .

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

Stucco repair

Anton did an excellent job to replace some missing stucco with small stones on my exterior wall. He also went out of his way to ensure my stair railings were put back even more secure than before.

Thank you Anton, would recommend you anytime.

It's was my pleasure working at your home Linda , I'm happy to hear I exceeded your expectations.

Adam in Ottawa
Adam in Ottawa

Repairs and repointing on a 1904 house in Centretown

Forever Masonry recently repointed and replaced bricks on the front and side of my semi-detached house, built in 1904, in Centretown, Ottawa. I was extremely pleased with the experience and would recommend them highly.
While I had received estimates from a number of masons, Forever Masonry came highly recommended from a neighbour. Within a day, Anton met with me and we had a thorough discussion of the scope of work; he fairly outlined what work was essential and what could be deferred.
After quickly scheduling the job, Anton and Jacob arrived and set up impressive scaffolding, all while carefully protecting the worksite. They managed to reuse existing bricks for more noticeable areas, which I appreciated, and found a good match where new bricks were required. He used an excellent colour-matched mortar, having tested a number of subtle variations which we discussed before he started work.
Communication was clear and he kept me apprised of the work schedule, updating me daily on their progress. The site was left tidy each day, and was immaculate at the end of the job: the windows and sills were washed and spotless, and the garden raked.
Forever Masonry exceeded my expectations. They took on repointing and repairs beyond the original scope of work, all while staying within the agreed estimate. They even cleaned up stains left by past masonry work—not something we had discussed in the estimate, but much appreciated. It was clear to me that Anton takes pride in his work. Matched with his knowledge and expertise, I found him a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Forever Masonry and will absolutely use them again for brick and stone masonry on our house.

It was my pleasure completing your masonry project , Im glad my work was more than satisfactory to you .

Sarah N
Sarah N
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Front step repairs

Anton and his partner did an excellent job from the start. We hired them to repoint our front steps as they were wearing down and discoloured.

They also took the initiative to reset some of the loose stones and replaced a few damaged stones with matching ones. Anton drove all the way out to Kanata from downtown just to get the matching stones.

Anton was always reachable and communicated constantly with us. I would hire him again and I think the before and after photos speak for themselves

Sarah, thank you very much for the excellent review. It is wonderful to hear that you are completely satisfied with your rejuvenated steps! I am glad that we were able to find the matching stones for you.

Jami in Ottawa
Jami in Ottawa

Eroded Chimney Repair

My chimney had approx 30 years of water damage. I began getting quotes for repair of the brick. Unlike other companies Forever Masonry responded quickly to my emails and provided a quote at a fair price which was more reasonable than the competitors. Anton gave me a full description of the work he would be doing, and was able to squeeze me in for a fall booking even though it was the end of the season. The repair looks amazing. Anton was able to match the existing brick (even though the original is no longer manufactured) and the work looks amazing! He was efficient and left the job site clean. Following the work he phoned and made sure I knew exactly how he repaired the chimney.
Forever Masonry offers a 7 year warranty and conducts themselves like a professional business. Many of the other masonry companies I called didn't show up for appointments, didn't get back to me with quotes, or their quotes were way beyond the scope of the project.
I would 100% recommend this company!

Jami, thank you very much for your outstanding review! I am very happy that you are so pleased with the repair and the way it was carried out. This is what Forever Masonry strives for, happy clients like you! It was a pleasure working for you.

findlay creek resident in Ottawa
findlay creek resident in Ottawa

Foundation parging repairs...

I recommend this contractor. Anton is extremely sincere, honest, and reliable. He is a talented mason who really knows his craft. He stuck to his estimate and it was a fair price for the work done. I am extremely satisfied with his work!

Thank very much for your kind review! I am very glad to hear you are happy with the work done by Forever Masonry and that you appreciate the care that was put into it to ensure it was a quality job.

Cynrowly in Ottawa
Cynrowly in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repointing, parging, realigning brick work, installing proper header above window to support bricks

Anton was very good with communicating his schedule. Weather was not cooperating, so he let us know he was delayed.
He thoroughly explained the work and what was required and what we had to do to prepare.
We were not present during the work, but at the end of the day he would send us pictures of progress and the final work.
Work was done so well, our neighbour is getting her brickwork done also.

Dear Cynrowly, thank you for your review! So glad to hear that you appreciated the communication, the daily updates and that you are happy with the finished product. We look forward to providing the same quality work for your neighbour.

Mark in Ottawa
Mark in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Chimney repair , parging, redesigned and construction of entrance and walkway.

Forever Masonry came highly recommended by a family member. They did not disappoint. The workmanship was first class and the attention to detail was amazing. My chimney was falling apart. It was repaired and capped and looks like new and ready for the winter.
The parging on our foundation was also repaired and looks fantastic.
I was so pleased with their work that I had them redo our stoop and brick work the had seen rough times over the last 50 years. This then extended to the walkway. Not only does it look amazing but they also improved on the drainage which works perfectly with all the rain we have been having lately.
Not only was the work A1, but the courtesy and professional manner was also. They cleaned up after every job and informed me along the way what they were going to do.
In the end we are very pleased and will have them do more work when need in the future.
Thanks to Anton and Jacob, our investment now looks better and the confidence in your repair will last for many years to come.

Dear Mark, thank you very much for your kind review and we are happy that you are so pleased with the jobs on your property! It was a pleasure working for you!

More about Forever Masonry

Ottawa's Leading Complete Masonry Contractor. www. forevermasonry. com Forever Masonry is a fully insured masonry contractor established and based in Ottawa. All work is done by licensed and trained masons. We are a leader in providing quality work and helping convert customers' ideas into reality.  Forever Masonry stays true to ...