Forever Masonry

Reviews for Forever Masonry

fiona in Toronto
fiona in Toronto

Concrete stairs rebuild

Forever Masonry just completed new concrete stairs for the front entrance to my house. The previous stairs were in poor condition, cracking and crumbling away. Anton and his brother Jacob demolished the old stairs and poured new stairs, and I am incredibly impressed with the job they did. The finished stairs look better than I was imagining, and I’ve had neighbours comment on the high quality of the concrete work.

My entire experience with Forever Masonry was excellent. The quote was very reasonable, especially considering the high quality of work. Anton and Jacob both have a lot of knowledge about their craft. They clearly thought out every important detail and did a great job explaining everything and keeping me updated on their progress. They were also very tidy – every evening before they left, they cleaned up the work site, and during the day took great care to minimize their impact on the surrounding area -- I’m fairly certain my driveway and the road in front of the house are now cleaner than before they started the job.

Overall, I would highly recommend Forever Masonry, without reservation. Anton is committed to customer satisfaction and will do the job on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.

Thanks Anton and Jacob for such great work!!

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair chimeny

Anton was very forth coming, explained everything that needed to be done and did it very well! Anton and Jacob were quite interested in showing me what was being done as the job progressed and explained the steps and materials used. Once finished my chimney looked better than new and the surrounding area was cleaner than it was when they got there. Great Job!

Elaine in Ottawa
Elaine in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacement of bricks on Vintage 1957 House.

A number of red brick needed replacing at the front of my 1957 bungalow. Frankly they were ugly; salt stains and shaling progressed during the past decade. Forever Masonry provided a competitive estimate and completed the brick replacement on agreed schedule. Anton and his apprentice Jacob arrived on time, covered all the immediate areas with tarps and completed the job with a full clean up. Bricks were a perfect colour and pattern match with custom coloured mortar to blend with existing 1957 cement. Anton fully explained the process before and during the project and answered all my questions. Forever Masonry is now in my tool belt of go to contractors. I highly recommend FM and Anton for all Masonry projects.

Thank you for the wonderful review Elaine , it was my pleasure helping your home get it's curb appeal back .

Gshackle in Ottawa
Gshackle in Ottawa

Urgent Repair Done Well

These folks did an amazing job. A rare combination of fast, friendly and competent service at a reasonable price. They rescued us with a last minute job and did it very well. They even found some interesting historical items which they shared with us. They stayed within the estimate and the time quoted. We happily recommend them.

I'm glad we were able to help you stay on schedule with your landscape project . It was my pleasure completing the work for you Glen .

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

Stucco repair

Anton did an excellent job to replace some missing stucco with small stones on my exterior wall. He also went out of his way to ensure my stair railings were put back even more secure than before.

Thank you Anton, would recommend you anytime.

It's was my pleasure working at your home Linda , I'm happy to hear I exceeded your expectations.

Adam in Ottawa
Adam in Ottawa

Repairs and repointing on a 1904 house in Centretown

Forever Masonry recently repointed and replaced bricks on the front and side of my semi-detached house, built in 1904, in Centretown, Ottawa. I was extremely pleased with the experience and would recommend them highly.
While I had received estimates from a number of masons, Forever Masonry came highly recommended from a neighbour. Within a day, Anton met with me and we had a thorough discussion of the scope of work; he fairly outlined what work was essential and what could be deferred.
After quickly scheduling the job, Anton and Jacob arrived and set up impressive scaffolding, all while carefully protecting the worksite. They managed to reuse existing bricks for more noticeable areas, which I appreciated, and found a good match where new bricks were required. He used an excellent colour-matched mortar, having tested a number of subtle variations which we discussed before he started work.
Communication was clear and he kept me apprised of the work schedule, updating me daily on their progress. The site was left tidy each day, and was immaculate at the end of the job: the windows and sills were washed and spotless, and the garden raked.
Forever Masonry exceeded my expectations. They took on repointing and repairs beyond the original scope of work, all while staying within the agreed estimate. They even cleaned up stains left by past masonry work—not something we had discussed in the estimate, but much appreciated. It was clear to me that Anton takes pride in his work. Matched with his knowledge and expertise, I found him a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Forever Masonry and will absolutely use them again for brick and stone masonry on our house.

It was my pleasure completing your masonry project , Im glad my work was more than satisfactory to you .

Sarah N
Sarah N
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Front step repairs

Anton and his partner did an excellent job from the start. We hired them to repoint our front steps as they were wearing down and discoloured.

They also took the initiative to reset some of the loose stones and replaced a few damaged stones with matching ones. Anton drove all the way out to Kanata from downtown just to get the matching stones.

Anton was always reachable and communicated constantly with us. I would hire him again and I think the before and after photos speak for themselves

Sarah, thank you very much for the excellent review. It is wonderful to hear that you are completely satisfied with your rejuvenated steps! I am glad that we were able to find the matching stones for you.

Jami
Jami
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eroded Chimney Repair

My chimney had approx 30 years of water damage. I began getting quotes for repair of the brick. Unlike other companies Forever Masonry responded quickly to my emails and provided a quote at a fair price which was more reasonable than the competitors. Anton gave me a full description of the work he would be doing, and was able to squeeze me in for a fall booking even though it was the end of the season. The repair looks amazing. Anton was able to match the existing brick (even though the original is no longer manufactured) and the work looks amazing! He was efficient and left the job site clean. Following the work he phoned and made sure I knew exactly how he repaired the chimney.
Forever Masonry offers a 7 year warranty and conducts themselves like a professional business. Many of the other masonry companies I called didn't show up for appointments, didn't get back to me with quotes, or their quotes were way beyond the scope of the project.
I would 100% recommend this company!

Jami, thank you very much for your outstanding review! I am very happy that you are so pleased with the repair and the way it was carried out. This is what Forever Masonry strives for, happy clients like you! It was a pleasure working for you.

findlay creek resident in Ottawa
findlay creek resident in Ottawa

Foundation parging repairs...

I recommend this contractor. Anton is extremely sincere, honest, and reliable. He is a talented mason who really knows his craft. He stuck to his estimate and it was a fair price for the work done. I am extremely satisfied with his work!

Thank very much for your kind review! I am very glad to hear you are happy with the work done by Forever Masonry and that you appreciate the care that was put into it to ensure it was a quality job.

Cynrowly in Ottawa
Cynrowly in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repointing, parging, realigning brick work, installing proper header above window to support bricks

Anton was very good with communicating his schedule. Weather was not cooperating, so he let us know he was delayed.
He thoroughly explained the work and what was required and what we had to do to prepare.
We were not present during the work, but at the end of the day he would send us pictures of progress and the final work.
Work was done so well, our neighbour is getting her brickwork done also.

Dear Cynrowly, thank you for your review! So glad to hear that you appreciated the communication, the daily updates and that you are happy with the finished product. We look forward to providing the same quality work for your neighbour.

More about Forever Masonry

Ottawa's Leading Complete Masonry Contractor. www. forevermasonry. com Forever Masonry is a fully insured masonry contractor established and based in Ottawa. All work is done by licensed and trained masons. We are a leader in providing quality work and helping convert customers' ideas into reality.  Forever Masonry stays true to ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Ottawa?