Shutters & Blinds
Mississauga ON L5B 3K8
Shutters & Blinds
Absolute Blinds And Shades Inc.

Reviews for Absolute Blinds And Shades Inc.

annemarie in Mississauga
annemarie in Mississauga

Condo blinds

I’m beyond happy with the service of Absolute Blinds and Shades Inc. Francis was my installer. He was a pleasure to have in my home, he’s great at what he does and knows his work. He’s so precise and professional. I was not surprised at all that I would have been this happy with the install. Thank you so much for working with me to make me happy. Geraldine and Francis are great people and truly know how to provide such exquisite services from start to finish!

Julianna92 in Etobicoke
Julianna92 in Etobicoke

Bedroom and living room blinds

I had an extremely amazing experience with this company. The sales representative was friendly and honest. The installation was done quickly and well. My blinds look great and are a great addition in my space. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for blinds because the cost was fair, and the service above and beyond. They helped me decide on the color, size, amount of panels and had everything complete within only a few days!!! 10/10!!

We truly appreciate your feedback Julianna. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are more than happy that you were satisfied with the blinds and our services.
Cheers!!

Sid from Mississauga
Sid from Mississauga

Roller Blinds for Condo

I hired Absolute blinds to replace and update the window coverings in my condo. I very happy with the product and the installation. They were very professional to deal with and the price was more than fair compared to others. In addition, they got everything done in a timely matter which was a big help because I was on a time crunch. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get their window coverings done.

P.S. A big factor as to why I also chose this company is because their product is made in Canada.

Thank you very much Sid!
We are very glad you like our product and service. It was a great pleasure working with you!

Michelle
Michelle

Custom Blinds

647 204 4477
Mississauga
L5B 3K8

We moved into our new home and got Absolute blinds to install custom blinds for us.
We are extremely happy with the work and quality of the blinds and would recommend to anyone thinking of getting blinds or shades installed.

The Minted Mama in
The Minted Mama in

Great blinds and great service

We used Absolute Blinds to quote, produce and install new blinds for our townhouse. They were professional, price was very reasonable, and the final product was great quality. The installation was fast and efficient and we are more than happy with the final product. Thanks for a great experience and we will be sure to use you again in the future :)

altin.mara
altin.mara

Zebra blinds

Amazing service, good quality products and very fare prices. Totally recommend them in the future.

Thank you very much Altin.

David
David

Install window blinds in my new house

The service is good and friendly.

But I think it was a bit expensive, as other providers offered the same service in a lower price

Thank you David.
Different suppliers offer different product quality, thus a difference in pricing. Rest assured that we provided you the best quality of blinds, installed professionally and on time.
Best Regards.
-Absolute Blinds and Shades Inc.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Mississauga?