Kpn Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Kpn Plumbing & Heating Ltd

RJ
RJ

Plumbing

The provided great service. Very courteous and professional. I would recommend KPN plumbing to anyone

Thank you!!

solyne.jacques
solyne.jacques

kitchen sink

My kitchen sink fell, I call upon KPN to fix it and it was extremely pleased! It was quick, professional, they answered every questions I had in a professional and knowledgeable manner, it was quickly done and the price was more then reasonable! I will absolutely be recommending them in the future!

Always happy to help solyne!

Laine.burnham
Laine.burnham

Kitchen plumbing

Our kitchen sink has been acting up for years. KPN came in, they were very professional and kind. Fixed it quickly and efficiently leaving no mess behind. Great service

Happy to help Laine! Thanks for the great review

juand.arciniegas
juand.arciniegas

Kitchen Faucet replacement

KPN was very accomodating for out needs. They even picked up the faucet we ordered online from Rona and completed the job in less time than expected. Im very satisfied with their service and would use them again in a heart beat.

Thanks for the great review Juan!

Gitte Julien in Calgary
Gitte Julien in Calgary

New Bathroom, wet bar and boiler repair.

Karsten came to give a quote to install a bathroom and wet bar in our unfinished basement in June 2018. Before we could get our plans organized, our boiler went on us. It was less than two years old and the company that installed it was not longer in business. Karsten was in touch with me over a weekend and he was away, helped walk me through some trouble shooting and then came to repair the boiler as early the week he was back.
He has now completed the rough in for the bathroom and wet bar, everything was done on time and budget.
Looking forward to the finished space after the drywallers are done.
Thanks Karsten.

Anytime Gitte! Appreciate the amazing review. Look forward to seeing you at finish. Thanks!

Douglas.Thibault
Douglas.Thibault

Removal and replacement of all water supply tubing in our home, including valves. Replacement of 4 fixtures.

The work was completed on schedule and budget, as per the written estimate provided. The workers were very cautious to ensure no damage to property occurred during the replacement. All scrap tubing, valves and fixtures were removed from the property. The entire process was very well done. I recommended KPN Plumbing and Heating to my neighbor, who is completing a significant home renovation project. They hired KPN to complete the plumbing project, total water supply tubing removal and replacement complete with control valves, and were extremely satisfied with the work completed.

Thanks for the great review Doug, we really appreciate it. Glad you guys were happy with the work.

Matthew P.
Matthew P.
1 review Okotoks, AB

Bathroom renovation, complete poly-B replacement, new home build

The first time I dealt with KPN was on a custom architectural home with an extremely complicated plumbing system and they nailed it. They are extremely personable, hard working, honest and fun to be around. I have done multiple other jobs and they are always my first callove and will remain my first call. KPN is always my first recommendation to anyone who needs a plumber.

Thanks for the great review matt. Always happy to see such awesome reviews. Look forward to the next project.

Tolu
Tolu

Reinstall of toilets

Karsten( and his team) always do great work.
Always on time and reasonably priced.

Oh, they also clean up afterwards!

I have used they for some work before and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who wants quality work done at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the awesome review ! Always happy to help

Russ
Russ

Basement bathroom addition

Involved breaking concrete, rough-in underslab waste and drain piping, install sewage sump pump, install water, drain and vent piping, install new toilet, vanity, install new tub and surround, install water softener. Also installed new gas valve in garage heater.

Thanks Russ!!

Ron G.
Ron G.

Kitchen tenos

Karsten and team were very effective both on cost and quality of work. They were responsive and available during every stage of the project . Karsten was very helpfull by recommending exacly what we needed . Also resonnably priced.

Always happy to help Ron

More about Kpn Plumbing & Heating Ltd

KPN Plumbing & Heating has been in business for almost 4 years with 12 years experience in the trade. So if you are looking for good quality for a fair price, please give us a call for your next plumbing, gas or heating work. We look forward to hearing from you.

KPN Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is your best choice for quality service and workmanship in Calgary. Owned and operated by Karsten Nielsen, we guarantee that small company service and attention that you won’t get from the bigger guys!

Karsten is a master plumber, who has worked in the industry since 2004, and earned his Journeyman Plumber and Gas Fitter ticket in 2008. He, along with his wife Amanda, started their family owned business in 2012.

Throughout his plumbing career, Karsten has become known for his meticulous eye for detail, and traditional work ethic. The vast majority of his experience is custom homes. You can always count on him to provide superior quality service, in a timely manner.

We would love an opportunity to quote your job! Give us a call for any of your plumbing, heating, or gas fitting needs.