Buffa Construction

Reviews for Buffa Construction

Carol M in North York
Carol M in North York

Repair of deck

After contacting over 15 different companies, Lance (of Buffa Construction) contacted me directly, arrived promptly and quoted on the necessary repair. Most of the other companies I contacted would not even offer a quote for this repair (replacing posts and one beam). Lance's quote was thorough and in writing and he was very detail oriented in explaining what the job entailed. Once we decided to go with Buffa Construction, Sofia set up the time and date and the job was completed cleanly and expertly within one day. I would not hesitate to recommend Buffa Construction for home repairs or construction.

Hello Carol, thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review for us, we are happy that you were happy with the service and look forward to helping you with any future projects. Buffa Construction

Daniela Durisova
Daniela Durisova

Window repair

Sophia in the offic ewas very helpful from the beggining to the end.
Both staff who cam eto repair were proffessional and knowlegable. Our window is old an dcustom made and I was plesaed that they been able to figure to fix the clsoing and the locking part even though it was not easy due to the old system.
Thank you fo ryour knowldeger, and persistance whoich help not to repalce the eniter window.

Thank you so much Daniela for the positive feedback about our team. We are also happy to hear that your were happy with the outcome with the window, we do our best to be cost effective but also efficient. We look forward to helping you with any future repairs.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wood Fence Repair

I needed my wood fence repaired since winter storms resulted in a couple of 4x4 posts fallen. The company did excellent job: swift response, accurate estimates/quotes, doing the job on time, cleaning after, follow up, payment options! Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you with any future projects.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Excellent company for construction or renovation!

Dealing with Buffa Constructions was amazing from start to finish. First of all, we had a bunch of smaller tasks that together were important. From redoing plaster, fixing fence, to installing a new faucet. Buffa provided a very granular and professional estimate. Their billing process is transparent and excellent. Their team was amazing, with excellent quality, clear explanations, great turnaround on communications.
A number of our tasks could have been a challenge from a scope perspective and I found Buffa's approach extremely reasonable and honest. We liked them so much we will likely use them on other projects shortly too. Best construction company I have worked with.

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are happy to hear Buffa's Team meet all the goals and expectations, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

drywall repair, stucco ceiling removal, painting, insulation

I contacted Buffa Construction in order to get a few odd jobs completed in my home. I received a detailed estimate and the job was scheduled promptly. The crew was professional and experienced. They were respectful of my property and always maintained a clean worksite. The price I was given in the estimate was the price I paid (no over charges). The entire process went smoothly and I would not hesitate using their services again in the future.

We are always happy to hear that our team is always leaving customers with a positive experience for our customers.

michdeblasi
michdeblasi

Odd jobs around house

Hunted forever for a handyman service and I am thankful to have found Buffa. Rob was professional and friendly. I have checked a lot of the little jobs off my list. Now just waiting to get our their schedule for some larger projects.

We appreciate you business and look forward to working with you again. We value you customers like yourself Michelle

onorio in Toronto
onorio in Toronto

repairs

Needed repairs that required carpenters. Submited my request and was contacted by Buffa Construction. Spoke to Lance and explained what needed to be done. An appoinment was made to review the work. Lance was on time and soon after received an estimate. All work was done on time and efficiently. Will call again in future, if need be.

Thank you so much for your positive feed back it was our pleasure to work with such great customers, we look forward to helping you with any future projects.

J A.
J A.

Small Project

We needed 2 heavy glass whiteboards hung. The guys were on time, fast and efficient and willing to o the extra mile when I asked for an extra small bulletin board to be hung.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review we are happy that you are satisfied with the service and we look forward to working with you again

Stephen from Etobicoke
Stephen from Etobicoke

Fence posts repaired

We needed 3 fence posts replaced, and a new fence panel.
Buffa crew arrived on time, and were professional and knowledgeable.
The work was done on time, and was of top notch quality.
They cleaned the yard of debris, and hauled away all the broken wood and hardware.
It is difficult to find a contractor you can trust- Buffa is first class.

Hello Stephen, thank you so much for such great feed back. It is also great working with great customers like yourself we look forward to helping you in future with any other home improvements

bpatel.brijesh in East York
bpatel.brijesh in East York

Full Kitchen Renovation

Aaron and the team at Buffa are the best at what they do.
My wife and I completely renovated our kitchen (knocked down a load bearing wall to open up our space, new floors, hardware, cabinets, back-splash, paint, new island/stone installation, full electrical, new plumbing, new gas installation etc.) After a meeting with four different service providers/contractors, it became very clear that Buffa was the right contractor for us. In short, Aaron was open, honest, provided key recommendations, described the work he was going to complete clearly; he was punctual, made time to work around our busy schedules and almost always delivered on his timelines (which is almost impossible in their kind of work).
I have no reservations and would highly recommend the team at Buffa; looking forward to being a long-term client of theirs on any additional work we do to our home! Thanks Aaron!

Hello Brijesh thank you so much for such great feed back, we are so happy that we completed the job to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again in any future job, we are glad to know that you will enjoy living in your new renovated space.

More about Buffa Construction

Buffa Construction is a family owned and operated company. We specialize in residential renovations and maintenance. We pride ourselves on good customer service and satisfaction. No job is too big or too small.

Buffa Construction provides repair and maintenance services all over Toronto, the GTA and the surrounding suburbs. We are a father-son team who is looking to build long-term relationships and is committed to producing work we're proud of. We have a great team of workers who are ready to help with all your needs. Give us a call today.

Buffa Construction is a member of the Fresco family of construction services. We are committed to the highest possible quality, timely response and complete customer satisfaction. We are looking for a long-term relationship that earns repeat customers and multiple referrals. Our mission is to provide residential and commercial customers with the highest quality, reliable, repair and maintenance service

Our Philosophy:

Reliability: Do it right. Leave the customer with a reliable solution.

Timely: Do it on time.

Quality : The result should make everyone involved proud.

Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction is key. We are building our business on repeat customers and referrals.