The Cleaning Guy Inc

Reviews for The Cleaning Guy Inc

Donna in Pickering
Donna in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

carpets and dining room chairs

The two young men arrived on time and worked diligently and quickly and most of all thoroughly. They were very professional and courteous especially during this Covid time. I would recommend this company to family and friends and I would certainly use this company's service again.

Maryeffie in Toronto
Maryeffie in Toronto

Scotch guard service

We had our new dining chairs (velour fabric) from homesense and huge sofa from CB2 protected from stains. Process was fast, technicians were professional, kind. The service covers us for two years if we can’t get a stain out with the products they gave us.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Home Duct Cleaning

Price paid worth every penny. Original home owners 25 years. Put in new furnace and broadloom and overdue for professional duct cleaning due to allergies etc. Contacted the company on a referral and they exceeded our expectations. Courteous and caring crew who were very thorough and meticulous in cleaning our duct work while protecting our floors, walls/door frames etc.. Sales and Admin team easy to work with.

Area carpet cleaning

Not only does our area rug look like new, the pick up and delivery was perfect. They placed the carpet and the furniture back exactly where I wanted. Great customer service.

Sue in Bloor West
Sue in Bloor West

suehalsall@hotmail.com

Cleaned 3 carpets got them treated for stain resistance. The pick up and delivery guys where great and professional. Highly recommend this service. Showed up on time in the timeframe they stated and kept in touch with me during the entire pickup and delivery.

alan
alan
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

carpet cleaning

excellent work they have done my carpet quite a few times I am happy and recommend them very much looking forward to the next time also an area rug was done

Thank you so much for your kind words Alan. we will share with the techs

Gaby in Toronto
Gaby in Toronto

Great Customer service

The Cleaning Guy team that came over to pick and drop off rug was very professional and knowledgable. It took them over two weeks to complete the job an the rug looks great. We're hoping it stays clean a longer period this time!

rug cleaning

I have been using this company for many years and have always been extremely satisfied. I just sent out 2 rugs: a large family room rug and a hallway mat. Both came back looking like new and the colours are so vibrant. The customer service is outstanding!
And besides...I love their logo and half painted zebra truck.

Andre a.
Andre a.
1 review Ajax, ON

The gentlemen who showed up to clean the carpets did an amazing job, with no proverbial stone unturned! They helped move the furniture as necessary, and we find the carpets are amazingly clean! It's like we have all new carpets, especially on the stairs w

We love this company and would trust them with our lives, not just our house and property. They are hard working, with high integrity, very helpful, and careful to do what we wanted. I know anyone can trust them not only to do the work required, but to follow any special instructions, and to help in any way they can. I have been feeling pretty rough over the past couple of months, but having these guys come and help clean the carpets has picked me up for sure!

Thanks for a great review Andre! So happy that we could exceed your expectations!!

jlpersaud
jlpersaud
1 review Whitby, ON

Carpet cleaning

We have now had The Cleaning Guy clean our carpets twice already and plan to use them again in the future when needed. They have excellent customer service, they arrived first thing in the morning when they said they would and finished cleaning our carpets in the time frame they told us it would take to complete. Their techs were very professional and even sent me before and after pics of some areas that needed extra attention. They left a care gift package for us to deal with minor spills and gave us a follow up call to ensure we were pleased with the job they did! I would definitely recommend their services and will be sure to use them again!

Thanks for the great feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and highly value your business.

More about The Cleaning Guy Inc

Founded in 1985, The Cleaning Guy Inc. stands as a leader in the floor care services industry. Our mandate is: To provide the “most outstanding cleaning experience possible” and to becoming the “finest and most respected company in the floor care services industry in the Greater Toronto Area. ” We ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Ajax?