Studio 64 just finished our 2 story home addition in the beaches and we absolutely love it. Not only did they design the house of my dreams, they finished on time and within budget
Here are a few of the things we loved about working with Studio 64 and Stephanie specifically:
- Amazing customer service: Super responsive, available, proactive and organized
- Talented designers: Stephanie took my vision and made it SO much better. She worked with what I liked but improved it to make our house better than we ever could have imagined. Our friends and relatives are just raving over the final design.
- Smart, problem solver: Stephanie was more than just a designer for us, she handled all speed bumps to make our renovation an absolutely pleasant and stress free experience. Thanks to her, when an issue arose (e.g. with a third party that we couldn't control), instead of passing the buck back to us, she found solutions to ensure the project kept running on track. Stephanie even dealt with our permits and the city so we didn't have to. Approvals and permits was a super complex, very stressful process but we didn't have to do anything! We just got to sit back and relax as any issue was handled it for us.
- Efficient: Stephanie always worked diligently and efficiently. At the end of the day we were really satisfied with value we got vs. the amount we paid. There was no funny business like charging us an extra hour for answering e-mails and phone calls that only took 15 mins. She was really diligent at tracking to actual and was also very efficient with our time (often combining trips to the store with other clients when possible so she could split the time between us). If I had to do the things she did for us it would have taken me a lot longer!
- Energetic and dynamic: Studio 64 employees are truly passionate and enjoy their projects vs. just another day at the office mentality which led to awesome results.
- Ability to work with contractors directly in an integrated fashion: Instead of using me as the go between, Stephanie worked in tandem with my contractor's (Elite Construction and Renovation) project manager to ensure everything ran on schedule and no little details were missed. Communication is absolutely key in a reno and I know that Stephanie and Elite's project manager Keith, were on the phone everyday coordinating details. I'm not sure that you would get that kind of collaboration working with another design or construction firm. If an issue arose, Elite and Studio 64 worked directly together to solve the issue instead of finger pointing or passing the buck.
- Lovely to work with: Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. Her sunny disposition and talent made our reno smooth and care free. With Studio 64 and Elite combined we finished our reno on time, within budget and worry free. I had a baby the same week we broke ground and I didn't have to worry about a thing!