A&E Roofing

403-708-0919
Calgary
AB
T3K 3G2

House and garage both reshingled on time and done in a couple of days as promised

Thank you for trusting A&E Roofing.

Cathy
Cathy
1 review Airdrie, AB

Residential roof replacement

Polite and efficient crew, quote received within 2 days. Emiljan went over product options with me, considering cost, type of home and re-sale value long term. Quote developed with use of a drone so accurate. I would highly recommend A & E roofing.

Thank you Cathy.
Was pleasure to do work for you.

ToddK
ToddK

New Roof

I don't typically write reviews but I wanted to help if anyone is trying to find a great Roofing Company.

When it was time for a new roof I did my homework trying to find the right roofing company for the work I needed. I called 4 companies for quotes. 1 of the 4 companies needed to reschedule our appointment at the last minute so I told them not to come. A&E Roofing and the 2 others showed for quotes. A&E Roofing had Emiljan show up and he was early for our appointment. I had questions about different kinds of shingles etc and Emiljan was extremely knowledgeable and had the answers and also suggestions I was looking for. The work was completed on time as we agreed upon and his company did a great job with the cleanup afterwards.

It was easy to see Emiljan takes great pride in his work and he made sure I was happy with the work completed. A&E Roofing was competitive with their quote but it was Emiljan with his knowledge as the reason why I used his company to do the work on my roof. I was very impressed with his Companies Service and I highly recommend to anyone needing Roofing work to contact Emiljan and A&E Roofing. Thank you.

Thank you Todd.
We are extremely happy doing business with you.

More about A&E Roofing

A&E Roofing is a family owned & operated roofing company based in Calgary, Alberta. For the last decade, we've been committed to going beyond our clients' expectations installing quality roofs in Calgary and surrounding area including Red Deer, Medicine Hat, Lethbridge and Canmore.

Hail damage is a concern for many in our beautiful province. A&E roofers are certified inspectors for insurance purposes which means we can deal directly with insurance companies on your behalf. Many insurance inspectors assess hail damage from the ground! Our certified shingle inspections result in hail claims that we go right to work fixing, giving you peace of mind under the roof over your head.

Our service is framed by honesty and integrity which has led us to become one of the highest client-referred roofing companies. Since we're a small, owner-operator crew we focus on our client's needs and budgets and work with you to ensure you have the best product available and an industry leading installation. We do not cut corners.

We do free estimates and you don’t have to wait! We provide same-day or next-day estimates. A&E Roofing is a member in good standing with the BBB.