BORDO SECURITY INTEGRATION

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Calgary  >  BORDO SECURITY INTEGRATION

Reviews for BORDO SECURITY INTEGRATION

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Have Not Responded To Calls/Emails For 2 Months Now

3 out of 4 of my security cameras have not worked since mid July. I have been trying to contact them ever since and they have not gotten back to me or my father as they have blocked/screened our numbers. Cameras still have not been fixed, and I’m under a 4 year warranty with 3 years left.

Hi Henry! You haven't paid the full amount you owe us yet.
You need to pay it first and then write a review.
We have sent Technicians over to your place 5 times and fixed all the issues you caused! We gave you a great discount and even a free security camera, but you kept creating unsafe work environment for our technicians and harassing them verbally. That's not acceptable! We tried to settle with you many times, but you kept creating problems. Unfortunately we will not tolerate to your harassments anymore.

Board M.
Board M.

Surveillance Security Camera System Install

We made lots of research and talked to every security company and got quotes from all.
Bordo Security is the most professional and caring company we found. We have awarded them with the project and they have done the best job. Installed fully customized security system for our needs. Their technicians are very talented and knowledgeable. They will give you the best advise and best products.

Thank you for choosing us. It was great working with you.
Im glad we made you happy. The project was very challenging and we loved it.

Private User reviews Cluny, AB

Security camera installation

The amount of rural property theft in my area has significantly increased as of late and I knew it was time to get a security camera system installed. The staff at Bordo security were prompt, friendly, and very professional with installation and teaching how to use the camera software afterwards. Would definitely recommend.

Ron Davies in Canmore
Ron Davies in Canmore
0 reviews Canmore, AB

update door access and video recording

Volkan responded to our request for a complete quote in a timely and professional manner. He returned at a later date and completely answered our questions provided an updated quote when we wanted some additional features. The installers Adam and Shannon, arrived as promised and worked through until the job was complete, even over the weekend with some 12 hour days. They cleaned as they worked and left our site in a clean and neat state. Volkan and the crew were very accommodating to our residents when they were asked to move to allow vehicle access through our garage doors. when they left, the job was complete and entirely operational. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Kerry in Calgary
Kerry in Calgary

Security System Installation in a Townhouse Complex

Our condo complex was interested in looking at a security system for our complex. We (the condo board) had received 3 quotes. Adam and Volkan from Bordo were found to be the most professional and accommodating. They were quick and eager to come to our complex to provide us with a quote and answer all our questions. The condo selected them due to their highest quality of camera and the best pricing. They were efficient and diligent and are always available to answer any questions.
I would highly recommend them for any security Camera installation.

Thank you for the review Kerry.

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Security camera installation

Company is great to deal with. Volkan and Andrew really know their stuff when it comes to hardwiring security cameras. They are great to deal with. If there are issues with hard drives or cameras they are there right away to make sure no more problems occur. Would recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Security Camera Installation

I called Bordo Security and the guy who picked up (Volkan) immediately knew the business we were because he frequently uses it. I asked him about quotes for different cameras and he was very patient and understanding with me constantly asking questions. When we had made up our mind to go with the 16 camera, 4mp setup, him and his employee Adam came up and set it up in two days. Initially there were some bugs and fixes that had to be done in the few days, but the system has been good since. There is a 1 year installation guarantee and a 3 year warranty on the physical cameras themselves. It was done quickly and well. Would recommend.

spcalgary in Calgary
spcalgary in Calgary

Great security camera system for home and office.

I have used Bordo security twice now, once for my residence and once for a commerical property. The service was quick and professional and the price was fair. Follow up service has been handled quickly. I would recommend Bordo Security.

Beaufort Construction in Inuvik
Beaufort Construction in Inuvik
0 reviews Inuvik, NT

Security Equipment Supply

requested supply of CCTV and access entry systems for a construction project,
got quick, well priced, and punctual service,
basically highly recommended, for sure we are going to work with them again,

Thank you for the review!

mike
mike

Company Security Cameras

Great company, great service, and great prices. I have used this company for 2 different projects and they will be the only ones I will be using in the future. I have had businesses for over 30 years and have used numerous security companies, these guys know what they are doing and they will always steer you in the right direction.

Thank you for the review!

More about BORDO SECURITY INTEGRATION

Bordo Security is the fastest growing Security Camera, CCTV, Surveillance, Alarm, and Access Control system company in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge and all over Alberta. Because we provide the commercial grade High Quality products to our clients with affordable prices, We’ve been the first contact of our clients when ...