Geo. Restoration

Reviews for Geo. Restoration

Mike B.
Mike B.

French door installation

Giorgi Installed a pair of French doors for our living room. He came exactly when he said he would, did the work very professionally and very efficiently, and overall did an amazing job. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him for any fine carpentry job!

samira_daneshvar
samira_daneshvar

Cabinet and vanity instalation

The installer is Organized and work is nicely done. He is precise and communicates the details well.

Thank you Samira.

lior.gruner
lior.gruner

Trim work

George did a great job installing jambs, baseboards, casings and doors for a whole house. He is very easy to work with and very reasonably priced for the quality of work. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good carpenter.

soxumeli
soxumeli

Door installation, TV mount installation, Board Room table install and setup, Shelves relocation and install

Giorgi has been reffered to my from an aquantance as someone who would complete work on time with high quality results. I have to say that he has not dissapointed. From the moment I contacted him and explained what I needed done, Giorgi took time during the weekend to stop by at the office to visually inspect if he would be able to job. Provided approximate estimate, which turned out to be on spot. And, completed work withing reasonabe amount of time, without any delays. The end result was great and everyone in the office happy the job got done fast and with great quality. I highly recomend Giorgi for any job he is able to do as you will not be dissapointed!

Gail
Gail

Finished Carpentry; Kitchen Cabinet Install

George is prompt, honest and a great personality to work with. I finished several projects over a 24 month period with George and it was always a pleasure. He’s highly skilled and adaptable. He is dependable, which is hard to find in this industry, and someone I highly recommend.

Thank you Gail!

More about Geo. Restoration

Welcome to Geo. Restoration. We are proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas. We offer carpentry, kitchen installations, restorations, door installations, crown moldings, baseboards. Complete restoration services. We offer a free estimate, call us today to schedule your appointments.