TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Electricians
Mississauga ON L5E 2M3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Reviews for TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Review complete baseboard heating of the Town home, fix baseboard heaters wiring issue and install new baseboard heaters.

New rental property was not getting proper heating from baseboard heaters. Needed an expert to review the current heating and fix the issues. Contracted Tim, Master Electrician with more than a decade of experience in this line to help. He was extremely well spoken, knowledgeable and efficient. He checked all baseboard heaters in the house, fixed baseboard heater whose wires were disconnected, replaced one with more efficient heater and installed a new baseboard heater in a room where there was a need for baseboard heater. His cost was reasonable and comparable with similar specialists. What I found outstanding about him is his ability to clearly communicate the what, why and how of the work to be performed. I was very comfortable as I was kept in full loop of the work he is performing. We even got ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) certification done on the work he performed and the certification came through smoothly without any hitch.
Tim was very helpful before he started work, during and after work was done. It was a pleasure working with him and look forward to contracting him for any future electrical need.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Jribs in Mississauga
Jribs in Mississauga

Excellent work and customer service!

I needed help installing an outlet in my garage for my new ChargePoint charger. I was recommended this company by my father, they came to Caledonia from Toronto.
They were very friendly, and actually explained everything they were doing, to ensure I understood what they were doing and what possibilities could come from what they installed.
The installation was clean, and almost as if it was always there. They even started a little extra to make sure the car charger was in working order before they left.
Highly highly recommend!
Will call then again if u ever need any more electrical work!

Hi jay,

Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to help and hope you enjoy your new electric car.

E Ban in Toronto
E Ban in Toronto

Ceiling fans and lights installation

Tim was friendly and knowledgeable. Work was completed in a timely manner. We have an older home and it was obvious he has experience dealing with issues that arised. Very professional and I would highly recommend.

Hi,

I was a pleasure working for you and your wife. I hope the new fans keep you cool.
All the best.