Mj Guardian Roofing

Reviews for Mj Guardian Roofing

Susan
Susan

Reshingle roof

A smooth, positive experience from start to finish!

Crystal provided excellent service with her knowledge, prompt replies and attention to detail. Michael and his crew were punctual, polite and did a professional job, including a thorough cleanup. Crystal, Michael and the crew were a pleasure to deal with.

I have no hesitation in recommending MJ Guardian Roofing to anyone looking for a good roofer at a competitive price. Thanks for the great job!

Nisar in Toronto
Nisar in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Roof Shingles Replacements

Prompt & Honest Service. Project Manager Crystal provided an honest suggestion with reasonable cost.
As promised, crew arrived per schedule and the full roof was done recently within a day to my satisfaction, work-crew knew what they were doing. I would recommend to anyone in need of roofing service. MJ Guardian willing to walk an extra mile for its Customers. Kudos...

Hi Nisar, you have been kind and supportive for our business all the time. We are grateful for your nice reviews and we will keep the quality work in the future projects. Thanks again!

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Roof replacement

I would recommend them to any family and friends cant be any more happier with the job they did. Fast and professional

Thank you so much for quick and positive reviews! We will keep the high quality for workmanship I the future.
Best regards!

allyfanjiayibenci
allyfanjiayibenci

roofing

They gave fast reply and affordable price, cleanup is great! Thx for the good job

We appreciate your support and will keep the good job in the future.

Woodbridge
Woodbridge

Roof Shingles

MJ roofing gave me a quote and redid my roof. For me personally I wanted to get the roof done and have an independent inspector Check the roof after completion before finalizing payment. Crystal and I agreed to this and we had a pleasant experience. Her team (in my case lead by Michael) were efficient and careful around my property as well as my neighbours. Crystal also showed up the day of the work to answer any additional questions. She was upfront and provided expert advice. It's been just over a month now and the roof workmanship is excellent. The independent inspector gave a great review of the workmanship. I was home the day of the job (it took a full day). Overall they did great work at a reasonable price and I recommend them. The materials used were as advertised and I asked a lot of questions and got a prompt response.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your support for our business, and we will keep the good work.

betty.kwt
betty.kwt

Roof renovation

They did an excellent job. Everything was beyond my expectations. I will recommend to all of my friends definitely.

We appreciate your support and kindness!

M Gulestani in Brampton
M Gulestani in Brampton

FAST, CURIOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE, SHARP, RESPECTFUL AND PROMPT!

I am VERY HAPPY & SATISFIED what they have done for us. Their cost is reasonable, their service is fast, their staffs are knowledgeable / respectful, and when they finish the job....they clean everything without hesitation. At one point my wife told me "OMG, what is going to happen with all this mess after?". She saw the result after 30 minutes of cleaning and did not say a word after...loll
I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wish to do their roofing. THANK YOU for OUTSTANDING service (MJ GUARDIAN ROOFING).

Hi, we appreciate your review and so glad to work for you! All the best for you and your family

Valerie
Valerie

roofing renew

The staffs are professional and effective guys!They finished my roof in one day!I also introduced them to my neighbour!Excellent job!

Dear Valerie, we appreciate your time and kindness to provide reviews. Best wishes!

serena
serena

roofing

They are professionals with terms of roofing jobs. The supervisor has excellent customer service with high degree of knowledge. They did a great job for my shingles and took care of my gardens in the back yard. I am very satisfied with their workmanship and capabilities and recommend them highly for any roofing work. I wish them all the best and will definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you guys.

Thx! We appreciate your kindness, and will keep the good work.

jamerice
jamerice
1 review Milton, ON

Roof Change

We found this company online and called sales. Then it turns out they have done so many houses in our neighborhood. We went through all details and booked an appointment with them. The roofer arrived early morning and did an excellent job for us! My wife was happy they cleaned gutters and back yard well. They all polite and knowledgeable about the roof change. I will definitely recommend this company to others! Thanks!

We really appreciate your kind reviews and wish you all the best!

More about Mj Guardian Roofing

​​​​​MJ Guardian Roofing Ltd started off as a small locally owned business here in the GTA. Over the years, we expanded to Barrie, Kitchener and Niagara Falls Areas. The exceptional quality of our workmanship as well as our top customer service have made us one of the biggest and most noted company to service southern central Ontario.

​Our dedication to the craft has generated us a large client base in both residential and commercial roofing. What differentiates us from our competitors is the experience of our workers in the field, our competitive pricing, our flexible scheduling, as well as our commitment to our work.

We currently offer a wide array of roofing related services, including shingle replacements, flat roofs, metal roofs, eaves trough repair and replacements, soffits and fascia, rooftop solar system installation, skylight repair and installation, and attic spray foam insulation. We also cater to new constructions and townhouse co-ops. We prioritize the safety of both our workers as well as you and your family, and are fully insured and licensed. We also offer warranty for all our services.

Call our number today for all your roofing inquiries!​​