Lowes Home Improvement

Barrie ON L4N 8V8

Reviews for Lowes Home Improvement

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I had my bathroom renovated by Lowes in Barrie. With the help of a salesperson, I chose all the fixtures I wanted for my new bathroom. When the contractor came to measure my bathroom, he was aware of the fixtures, vanity, and bathtub surround I had purchased. He said they would fit perfectly. When he came to do the work, there was a full 2 feet above the tub surround that was bare to the ceiling!! He had made an error in measuring. I had to pay an additional $400 so he could tile up to the ceiling!! I was not impressed!! They also cut 2 large holes in the wall to install our new tub. I had to ask for a small can of paint to repaint the hall wall, so it would match, and hide the reconstructed hole. Again, not impressed!!

Janet Morin in Barrie
Janet Morin in Barrie
10 reviews Barrie, ON

My Bathroom Reno

I had my bathroom reno done through Lowe's Home Improvement. A contractor came out to measure. I bought all my fixtures, tub and sink at Lowe's. It took a week to install everything, and we have a small Bathroom. They had to cut a hole in the wall to get the tub in. They didn't measure correctly and left a 2' area above the tub surround just plain drywall!! I had to pay $400 more for them to tile that area!! Not happy with what we had to go through, and the extra costs!!