Qyk Movers

shereen in Toronto
shereen in Toronto
1 review Guelph, ON

QYK TO DAMAGE YOUR HOME

I found these movers through the homestars site and now i wish i hadn't. I just bought a brand new home and needed movers. This has been such a horrible experience thus far. Firstly they show up hours late and then complain about certain things i had to move like shoe boxes. Once they arrived to the new house while they were moving they dented my brand new wall and also left marks on it.When told about it they just put dry putty on it and expected me to do the rest the marks on the wall were left untouched as they didn't fix it. Also when moving my sofa into the living room they scratched my brand new hardwood floors.Needless to say i would suggest people to look else where when movers are needed. It's not worth the headache.

Dear Ms Shereen,We are quite surprised that you never complained about anything to us before,Our guys went out of their way and asked you and your son before leaving if they need any other assistance and you were happy with everything and they even accepted cheques where as our payment agreement was etransfer or credit card and after your cheque bounced because of insufficient funds after 2 weeks, you are making up stories and want to defame our company because you didnt had money in your account to pay the movers, Thats a shame. You are the first one in our 6 years of existence who reviewed us bad just because of your incompetency while all our reviews & pictures everywhere speak for our quality of work and professionalism. We request you to atleast be honest as while you can write whatever you want, dont forget Karma.

I don't see the option of attaching pictures here, however if anyone would like to see if we are honest about what we have to say here, please be free to write us at qykmover@gmail.com and we will be happy to show you the truth.

This is a message to you and to people around, that while we treat our customers king and we do everything possible to make our customers happy and satisfied, we do not work for free and our service comes at a cost as we are running a business and not a charity and so if you do not have the funds to move your belongings, do not hire movers, do it yourself and if you do, please pay them for their hard labor work & have the guts to be honest, instead of defaming them only because you as a client are incompetent to even hire movers for their services.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent Customer Service

Sam and his brother Danny were great. Sam went out of his way to ensure I was looked after. I called him and made several changes and booked 3 days before the move. No issues and great service. Would recommend and use again

Canada S.
Canada S.

Moving

On time, quick, and friendly.

We used them for 2 moves and will use them for future moves.

HAMMAD
HAMMAD

Moving

Amazing work by Sam and his team
Punctual fast & safe
Thank you very much for your great work.

Frank
Frank

Moving services

I contacted Sam at Qyk for a move from one condo to another. His customer service was top notch as he arrived on time and the move was completedly very quickly. Despite technical issues with the loading bay door at the outgoing condo which delayed the move, Sam was nothing but professional and courteous. He was simply a pleasure to deal with and I would gladly recommend his services to anyone.

Imran
Imran
1 review Ajax, ON

Moving

Best service, no hidden or unexpected charges and moved additional items with a fair price. I can trust them.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?