Greenland Irrigation

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Artificial Grass Installation

Hired them to install artificial grass for the side of my house and at the back beside my pool.

They changed the grade at the side of my house causing water to enter through a window, into our finished basement. In the 20 years that we lived at the property, the slight grade away from our home was sufficient.

Today, we started to use our inground irrigation system for the first time this season and noted a significant underground leak at the area beside our pool where they installed the artificial grass.

george strait in Toronto
george strait in Toronto

Artificial Grass / Synthetis Turf

Fabulous job on my new turf. Greenland was quick efficient and the price was right. My rear yard has never looked better.
The Rymar grass looks so real , you would never know it is artificial.
They had some unforeseen obstacles with tree roots but all was done perfectly. The crew was easy to deal with and professional.

More about Greenland Irrigation

Southwestern Ontario's premier installer for irrigation systems and synthetic turf putting greens for landscape turf. We use only the best products for our irrigation systems manufactured by Rainbird and Hunter. For artificial grass surfaces, we specialize in creating your dream backyard oasis. We install pet turf, landscape turf and synthetic ...