Stair Builders

Jeven in Toronto

4 Bedroom/closet Hardwood Installation

Brampton
L7A 2Y5

Contacted David for carpet removal and hardwood installation in 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets. Him and his father-in-law came and gave me a detailed quote and told me what needed to be done and time frame to complete the job, very nice and honest guys. Best pricing for the amount of work that needed to be done. David and his crew showed up on time each day, worked throughout the day and cleaned up after each day to prevent too much dust floating around. The hardwood installation looks very good, even better than the builder installed hardwood in the rest of my house. Would recommend David to anyone needing hardwood installation.

Thank you so much Jeven!

roset55 in Brampton
roset55 in Brampton

staircase resurfacing , replace carpet , install laminate upstairs

David did an amazing job with my upstairs renovation and update of staircase. He fielded my many questions and was very cooperative to work with me with any needs I had during the time. He worked in the time frame we agreed upon and his work was done meticulously. I had many quotes and other contractors look at the job but am very happy I went with David. The work has totally transformed the areas completed. I am very happy with his work and will definitely use him again if the opportunity arises!

Thank you so much Tracy!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Stair refinishing

David was very attentive to our needs, he gave us options in pricing. He matched our stair color to the existing flooring. He was meticulous and cleaned up like he was never there! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to upgrade their stairs. Price point was exactly what his quote was and he completed the job in the time he arranged. Give him a call!!

Thank you so much Aaron!

Private User reviews , ON

Stair picket/railing install

Brampton
L7A 2Y5

David and his father in-law did a clean and quick job. David was up front, and straight forward with minimal BS. His father in law knew what he was doing, I was around the house doing work my self and got to see him working on the stairs. The stairs were done in one day. Overall professional quality work. Would use David and his father in law again.

Thank you Ajay!

Leonid in Toronto
Leonid in Toronto

flooring installation

David has removed the carpet and installed the flooring, quick and easy, took 3 days. Process was transparent, David also suggested some additions in terms of making the flooring more durable over the years. Great job!

Liam D.
Liam D.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Restrain hardwood stairs

Our project involved stripping two flights of stairs and sanding them down to the bare wood. It’s a messy project but he managed to contain the dust to the immediate area along with cleaning up after each day. The end result was excellent the completed job was showpiece. David was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him

Igor in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

Hardwood stairs

David did amazing job with replacing carpeted stairs with hardwood. Very thorough and accurate, he made everything look as perfect as possible.
We are happy and would recommend his service to anyone.

Thank you so much Igor!

Mona in Brampton
Mona in Brampton

Stairs refinishing

Very professional and quality service done on time.
David was very friendly and always give right answer for all my questions.
I am very happy from my new stairs and I will definitely recommend David to everybody.
Thanks David.

IP
IP

Change carpet on stairs with hardwood stairs

David did an amazing job. Very friendly and knowledgeable. My stairs look amazing. All done on time and very neat and professional job. I am very pleased with his work. I will recommend him to friends and family. Price very competitive.

Thank you Indira, was pleasure to work for you.
Enjoy your new staircase!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Stairs Renovation

We had a staircase that was worn and in need of a makeover. David was excellent in guiding us on the various design options which helped tremendously in deciding which way to go!

He was very meticulous, tidy and completed the job on time. The result was a fantastic looking new staircase!

I would not hesitate to recommend David to anyone looking to have work done on their staircase!!!

More about Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Accurate Stairs & Flooring
provides professional stair refinishing, new steps installation (from carpet to wood),
installation of hardwood, laminate flooring and baseboards.
10 years of experience, best quality for reasonable price, free estimates,
100% customer satisfaction.
Don’t wait and get your stairs and hardwood professionally done by
Accurate Stairs & Flooring.