Accurate Stairs And Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Brampton ON L7A 2Y5
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Brampton  >  Accurate Stairs And Flooring

Reviews for Accurate Stairs And Flooring

maria
maria

Beautiful stairs

David's work is impeccable! He gave our home a beautiful staircase in less time than expected. Thank you so much David!!
Work included lifting of nose to level of hardwood floor, sanding, staining, painting

G&G in Mississauga
G&G in Mississauga

Hardwood stairs and banister install

We had our stairs re-finished and they turned out amazing!! David did an exceptional job paying close attention to detail matching the stain beautifully to our existing hardwood. He always cleaned up after the days work and was always polite and professional. We would highly recommend David to do your stairs.

stuart mckeen in Mississauga
stuart mckeen in Mississauga

good job/great service

Chronic problem with wobbly banisters on staircase. I had tried several solutions but nothing really worked until David came and now it is fixed. Banisters are now solid like they were just put in. Great job.

Pixie Schmitz from Toronto
Pixie Schmitz from Toronto

Refinishing Curved Staircase

I contacted David as he was recommenced by the company I chose to do my upstairs hardwood, McLaughlin Flooring. David came and quickly gave me an honest and fair estimate. He coordinated with Rick & Jordan from McLaughlin and started as soon as the hardwood had been installed. He told me exactly how long the job would take and what to expect. He taped off other parts of the house to reduce my cleanup from the sanding and worked diligently all day on the job by himself. He spent a lot of time prepping and ensuring that the stairs matched my new hardwood exactly and hand painted all the posts and spindle white. Every other estimate I got was much higher because they wanted to replace all the spindles, not repaint them. This saved me at least a thousand dollars! He also used products that allowed us to use the stairs every night after he left with no downtime! He cleaned up the worksite every night before he left and made sure all his equipment was secured and out of our way. He was punctual, paid great attention to
detail and really takes pride in his work. The staircase (which has bothered me since we bought the house several years ago) looks absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend David to anyone thinking of having any refinishing done on their stairs. The results are gorgeous and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Stair Refinishing

My original curved staircase was honey oak in colour. I had David stain the steps & handrail lto match my new hardwood flooring & paint the risers & pickets white. The stain was a perfect match. David showed up promptly each day, and was very conscientious & a perfectionist when performing his job. He did not rush with the prep work, sanding, staining or painting which is why the final result is beautiful. He is clearly a person who takes great pride in his craft and workmanship. I feel that he charged a fair fee as the job is very labour intensive. I would highly recommend David if you are considering refinishing your stairs/staircase.

Stair refinishing

David did an excellent job. Was on time and was able to accommodate me last minute. The workmanship is excellent and David pays close attention to the fine details. I would recommend this company to everyone. Please use them if required you won't be disappointed.

Ritesh in Mississauga
Ritesh in Mississauga

Stairs and flooring

David did a wonderfull job of flooring and staircase. He did the work very professionaly and clean, estimates are also very accurate. I will recommend him for flooring and staircase

Stairs restoration

David did a wonderful job on our stairs. My wife and I have never been so pleased with someone who worked for us. David was meticulous, friendly, and above all a very accurate worker. His work was Amazing! We love our new stairs and railings. A great Job! I would recommend David to refinish anyone's stairs.

Joe Fratto
64 Boon Avenue
Toronto, ON.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Stairs and Railings

We have never been so pleased with someone working for us. David is a very hard accurate worker. His work is Amazing! We Love our new stairs and railings. A great Job!