Ivy League Electric

John Jones
John Jones
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Re-wiring

I had a small rewiring project that was beyond me and ivy league electrical helped me out promptly at an affordable cost. The electrician was very courteous and cleaned up afterwards. Very pleased.

Caroline
Caroline
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Fan Instal & Floor Heat Thermostat

Tyler completed all the electrical work in 2016 when I renovated my kitchen. I was so impressed with his work that I didn’t hesitate to call him when I needed a bathroom fan installed and in-floor heat thermostat replaced. Tyler provided a reasonable quote and his electricians were quick and efficient and were very clean. I would highly recommend Ivy League. Thank you Tyler!

Thank you Caroline. It was a pleasure working with you again!

R.REDA
R.REDA
0 reviews Burlington, ON

FIX ELECTRICAL OUTLETS

I called Ivy League to fix some of the issues we had at home. We had outlets that were not working. I dealt with Tylor over the phone he was very nice and professional. Brian is the technician that came over to our house - he showed up on time and he was very clean with his work and he was very professional and most importantly he was efficient with his time. I appreciate the work they did and the advice they gave me. I would definitely call them again!

Happy to hear another satisfied customer, thank you for choosing Ivy League!

Bathroom in Burlington
Bathroom in Burlington

Bathroom Update

Tyler was able to accommodate us and install a new bathroom fan and pot lighting throughout within a week. Work took less time than expected so he charged us less than his original quote. Very pleased with the job. Would highly recommend this company for any type of electrical work.

Looking forward to your next project!

Brett
Brett

Bathroom renovation

Installed light fixtures, pot lights and external exhaust fan....relocated an existing light fixture ..installed in floor heating element and tested product....

Thank you for taking the time to do a review!

Linda
Linda

Master bedroom update

The night I took possession of my new home I had the wall removed between two bedrooms to make a decent sized master bedroom. I also had the gas stove removed that night and the gas line capped in preparation for my electric stove. I was moving in two days later so timing was everything. The morning after the wall came down Ivy League came in as promised to make all the necessary electrical changes for this reno, as well as a few other immediate electrical things that needed to be done, including hooking up the 240V outlet for the stove. They came in on schedule and on time and did an awesome job to enable me to move in the next day! Now that I’ve been in my home a few weeks I’m having them back to do more changes I’ve identified. A very helpful, competent and trustworthy team....thanks guys!

Glad to hear you're getting settled in the new home! We look forward to working with you again in a couple weeks time. Thank you Linda!

gelliott27
gelliott27

Kitchen Renovation

We recently contracted Ivy League Electric for our kitchen renovation. We found them to be very professional and courteous and they did an amazing job. Tyler was very prompt in replying to emails and he and his team arrived on time every time. He was very helpful during the design phase and his expertise regarding the location of the pot lights and the wiring for the under cabinet lighting was perfect. We highly recommend them and would not hesitate to hire them in the future.

It was great to see the kitchen turn out so nicely! Enjoy the new space and thank you for taking the time to do a review.

brianlynn.prince
brianlynn.prince
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

A new light and plugs in the basement

They installed 2 new plugs in the furnace room plus a new light. The plugs in the family room of the basement where on one breaker so they split them up on to two breakers.

Enjoy the new house Brian!

leahbennett15
leahbennett15
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Rewiring entire house. Updated entire home from knob and tube, complete kitchen and bathroom renovation.

We were very happy with the job completed by Ivy League Electric. Tyler and his team were great to work with. Honest and upfront about cost, they showed up on time when they said they would and were very trustworthy. They were patient and worked within our timeline accommodating any changes we made throughout our renovation project. The entire house was rewired and updated (formerly all knob and tube) as well as changing around electrical locations and adding new lights and outlets.
Would highly reccomend them!

Thank you Leah! It was a pleasure working with you and amazing to see the difference in the house to home transition.

Abdul
Abdul
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installed car charger

Good work and good price. Would work with them again, need 15 words minimum apparently

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

More about Ivy League Electric

Service Call - $105 + hst
Time and Material - $70/hr + material + hst
T&M - 2 people - $100/hr + material + hst

*Travel time charged one way for local jobs and both ways for out of town work*

Free estimates - available upon request

After hours services available