Red Seal Mechanical Services

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Electric water heater

Lee was professional and thorough. His price for the electric water heater was excellent. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. He was on time and answered all my questions.

Thanks so much for the great review. I'm really glad to have been able to help.

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Hot Water Heater Replacement

Lee was able to able to get us out of a bind when our tank died suddenly. He sourced and installed a new commercial grade tank for us all in a matter of hours. He was able to answer all of our questions so that we could make informed decisions on how to proceed. Lee has also helped us out in the past when we had a small gas leak with our fireplace. He came out right away, made the repairs and was able to turn the gas back on to the house. Would reccomend Lee to anyone.

Kim, thanks so much for the great review. I really appreciate the kind words and am always happy to help anyway that I can!

Konstantinos in Toronto
Konstantinos in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Gus pipe installation

The job done fast clean and reasonable price we thank you so much very professional

Konstantinos, thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to being able to help on any future jobs that you might need as well.

warnergp
warnergp
0 reviews Whitby, ON

New furnace

Easy to get along with. Came to check the furnace right away and installed new furnace next day. Very happy.

Greg, I'm glad to see that you were happy with the service. Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review and as always please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or might need anything else.

clancyandrews
clancyandrews
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Gas fireplace repair, gas pool heater repair and install of furnace.

My family has used Red Seal Mechanical Services on several occasions as well as referee to family and friends. The service has been amazing every time. We have saved a ton of money not having to replace our furnace or pool heater like another company told us we needed to do (Lee had them fixed in no time and for a small fraction of what we would have paid.

Red Seal Mechanical is friendly, efficient, honest and so reasonable. Thank you again for everything Lee!!

Clancy, as usual anything that I can do to help is my pleasure. Thanks so much for the kind words and for the support!

nicolecarson222
nicolecarson222
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Furnace repair

Lee was very professional and quick to respond to us regarding an issue with our furnace. My husband was home when Lee arrived and said he was quick to repair the issue and very thorough. I would absolutely recommend his company to friends and family! Thanks Lee

Nicole, thank you for the kind review. I'm glad to have been able to get your heat back up and running. We always try to get over as quickly as possible because we know how frustrating it can be to have your equipment not running properly

bparcero
bparcero
1 review Courtice, ON

Hot water tank install

Red Seal was very professional to work with. They offer great value for the money. They were punctual, honest and clean! Will definitely work with them again

Ben, thanks so much for review. I'm glad to have been able to take care of changing out your hot water tank for you.

Mack D.
Mack D.
1 review Paramus, NJ

Furnace-humidifier

Lee installed our humidifier on short notice. The installation was quick, incredible workmanship and very informative. He took the time to explain how the unit worked and is maintained. He answered all of my questions with great detail and even offered a lot of helpful tips with many of the mechanical components of my new house.

It's been running great for a couple of days now and I already notice the difference.

In the clarington area give red seal a call -confidently and highly recommended

Thanks you so very much for the generous review. I'm glad to have been able to help and keeping out customers equipment running well is our priority so the more that we can share and inform about your hvac equipment, the better.

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New furnace

Our furnace was shut down by enercare because of a cracked heat exchanger.
Lee came out to our that same day to double check and to give us a quote on a new furnace.
The price we got from enercare was almost double of what Lee had gave us. He was able to come out the very next morning and had our new furnace installed before lunch time. After cleaning up the basement was actually cleaner then when he had arrived, and he explained everything that we might need to know when it comes to our heating and cooling.
I would recommend his work to everyone.

Thank you so much for the kind words, we always try to go that little extra mile for our customers. "There is never traffic going the extra mile"

More about Red Seal Mechanical Services

After being in the Heating and Air Conditioning trades for more than a decade, we have learned how important it is to produce quality work for each and every one of our projects. Each of our employees is encouraged to carry at least one Red Seal certified trade along with other certificates so that we can continue to ensure that we are producing the best possible projects for our customers.

The main purpose of every business, it not to make money, but to provide service, product or value for their customers. Without our customers, we would no longer exist, which is why we always do our best to ensure that our customers are satisfied to the best of our abilities once each project is complete.

If you would like a quote, please reach us at:
Tel: 905-242-6693 or email us at RedSealMechanicalServices@gmail.com

The heating and air conditioning trade has a broad spectrum of skills involved. There are many HVAC companies that only specialize in 1 specific trade. Here at Red Seal Mechanical Services we pride our selves to be able to complete each project from start to finish, without having to involve too many different companies. We are licenced for sheet metal work, refrigeration/air conditioning, heating and gas piping. We service ALL makes and models, and work in the residential and commercial industries. We install furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks, HRVs, humidifiers, fireplaces, exhaust fans, duct work, gas piping and many different types of commercial equipment.
2010