HSS Automation

Mia in Vancouver
Mia in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Security System

HSS Automation came to my home in December to install a security system. Before they ever came to visit, I was impressed with the time and personal attention they took to listen to my needs, ask the right questions, and get to the heart of exactly what my family needed for our peace of mind.

We were shown different options for hardware and monitoring, and learned exactly how home security monitoring works. They made sure we clearly understood my options and didn’t oversell my needs at any point. They helped us to find the right system for our home and for our family, and even helped us to get a discount on our home insurance as a result of choosing this alarm system.

The installers were on time, well prepared, courteous and professional at all times and showed respect for our home during the installation. We chose the right placement for the panel, and the installation was quick, straightforward, and clean.

Once the system was in place the tech showed me exactly how to use it, what my options were for using online, mobile, panel and the key fob, and made sure I was 100% comfortable with the new system before it went live.

Overall I was incredibly impressed with this company's approach, the quality of their product, their price, and their professionalism. I highly recommend HSS Automation to anyone looking for greater home security and peace of mind.

Thank you so much Mia for your kind words. Thank you for choosing us to better secure your home and provide with a peace of mind. We appreciate all the referrals that you have been sending our way. Have an awesome day!

More about HSS Automation

Smart Home. Smart Business. Peace of mind! Smart Home Our Smart Home Packages brings everything in your home together to make things safer, smarter and more efficient. A single mobile app controls your security system, thermostat, lights, locks and more. Proactive Safeguards: If there’s an emergency, we’re one step ahead. ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Pickering?