TBS Plumbing LTD

Reviews for TBS Plumbing LTD

Chris in Peterborough
Chris in Peterborough

Bathroom Renovation

Scott and Alan were great professionals, even when dealing with our changing minds. Despite a very unexpectedly busy time for them, TBS did the work in the original time frame. The quality of materials and workmanship was amazing. They made helpful suggestions that brought us the result we wanted without being or feeling like we were being upsold. They also treated the whole house with care, making sure that there was no mess or damage. This was all the more difficult being the dead of winter. Truly a great renovation experience. We would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Also, their recommended suppliers were responsive and helpful.

Thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure to work for you and your bathroom turned out great. We are so happy that you love it too. Take care and let us know if you ever need anything thanks scott

Alan in Omemee
Alan in Omemee
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom reno

TBS Plumbing did my bathroom reno for me. Scott and his crew did an amazing job and made the whole process very easy from start to finish . The job was done within the time line Scott had said and the house was kept clean and tidy during the reno. I would definitely recommend TBS plumbing for your next renovation or plumbing needs

Wow thxz again Alan and family allways a pleasure working on your projects in your home

karen kemp in Kawartha Lakes
karen kemp in Kawartha Lakes
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Bathroom reno on short notice

Scott and Al are the nicest folks to work with. So professional and quality workmanship. I am beyond thrilled with the job they completed on very short notice. They are honest and professional helped me clarify my vision and gave me great advice and guidance. The cost represents a few part (pot lights) but I bought all the big stuff on my VISA from their supplier. So even better I got points too!!!! Thanks guys. I will be calling you again to do my ensuite bathroom soon...

That's fantastic. So glad to hear you are happy with the job we did for you. Can't wait to hear what you have planned for your on suite. Give us a call anytime

joe from dialone duct cleaning
joe from dialone duct cleaning
2 reviews WHITBY, ON

Fixed sump pump

Blew a sump pump which actually flooded my basement. Called Scott within a few hours he was there to replace my unit. He changed it quickly and without hidden costs. Totally vouch for his service and expertise in the world of plumbing. Thx. Joe in Whitby.

David Mahon from Oshawa
David Mahon from Oshawa
3 reviews , ON

Plugged toilet/drain

Service guy was polite and friendly and quick. Explained problem would be ongoing and recommended changes to our toilet products and/or the users!!! any mess was cleaned up and no one would ever know there was a problem!

deb from Peterborough
deb from Peterborough

DMS Plumbing

I was totally satisfied. Came the same day. Al explained every move required, every option available and I felt very confident in choosing this company. They do not advertise. All clients come word-of-mouth, and with good reason. This is my go-to plumbing choice from now on.

Dial One
Dial One
12 reviews Oshawa, ON

Toilets, faucets, vanity and well pump

Hired dms plumbing via referral of a friend. Originally we had a party and someone left our toilet running burning out our well pump..Called dms in a panic cause we didn't have water.At this point AL was on the case sending his son Scott and his helper Barney down..They at this point informed me my well pump was shot([email protected])!! Scott and barney quickly ran back up north to where ever their from near Peterborough to get parts by 9pm they were back pulling out my pump from 220 feet below..lol..they did new wiring,new pump,new black hose and some valve thing on my pressure tank..1 am and they were done..

Overall,what more can u ask for? Scott and barney are really funny and personable.. Al will make great small talk with you and make you laugh.

I also just had some heavy renos done on my home..We had a new custom kitchen done and bathroom..I had dms do the faucets and new toilets..Scott and Josh came again and rocked the job out in no time flat again..Good stuff keep it up!!! Joe in Whitby

Diane in Peterborough
Diane in Peterborough

Plumbing

We have several people renting, and we always call him when he's needed. He's extremely reliable and easy going. He takes our suggestions in to consideration all the time. We used him in for our commercial work in plumbing our office building as well.