Platinum Air Care

Jababarbar in London
Jababarbar in London
1 review London, ON

Duct Cleaning

I called them from the coupon book, no regrets..
very fair price compared, and the guys were professional and friendly as I watched them do the entire job. I had them do my mothers house as well, different guys but just as good.

More about Platinum Air Care

Heating & Cooling | Home Filtration | Duct Cleaning | Water Heaters | Service Platinum Air Care provides our customers with worry-free service and maintenance to London and surrounding areas since 1999, and proudly maintains a consistent A+ BBB rating. Platinum Air Care is committed to serving our customers with ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in London?